Ranji Trophy 2016/17

Bleed-Blue

18 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Lots of people ruled him out...esp in ICF....

But i think he can be very very dangerous batsmen....He needs atleast couple of seasons under his belt.....He should be moved into A team ASAP

We should quickly move him to India A and India ODI setup.  He can be our own Dekock for LOIs. Dekock had similar U19 aura and played some great knocks in 2012 U19 WC. Pant has gone the same way. Dekock was also drafted very early in ODI cricket.

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

Lots of people ruled him out...esp in ICF....

But i think he can be very very dangerous batsmen....He needs atleast couple of seasons under his belt.....He should be moved into A team ASAP

Guys like Armaan, Pant, Sarfraz, Samson, Bista etc are serious talents with the bat .   Even if one or two of them make it to Team India as  regulars, it would be great for us.

Edited by express bowling

Another crucial things

Hardik bowled 21 overs and took 1 wkts, he bowled max number of over from baroda

Krunal bowled 17 overs taking 2 wkts

Hooda bowled 3, want him to bowl more

Raina is retired out, so will there be replacement for him in ODi???

Kuldeep yadav made 34 runs not only that he grinded for 94 balls, 

Bawane got 78, every time i see this guy playing a saving hand for his team

Aaron has bowled 30 overs and before that he did bowl a lot on India-A tour, good sign

Pant,samson, nitish, gr8 starts , good contributions from Unmukt n hardik. Hope sarfraz also gets a good score soon. These guys n few more should be part of India A consistently specially for Limited overs

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Manpreet Juneja getting an unbeaten double hundred was great to hear. He was very promising couple of seasons ago. I believe he got some good amount of runs against the touring NZ A team. Then, went off the boil for a couple of seasons and even got dropped from the Gujarat team. Good to see him hitting some form and hopefully, he can keep it going. Seemed to have the right technique.

30 minutes ago, Texan said:

Manpreet Juneja getting an unbeaten double hundred was great to hear. He was very promising couple of seasons ago. I believe he got some good amount of runs against the touring NZ A team. Then, went off the boil for a couple of seasons and even got dropped from the Gujarat team. Good to see him hitting some form and hopefully, he can keep it going. Seemed to have the right technique.

Sometimes your biggest forte can be your biggest enemy too.

46 minutes ago, Texan said:

Some how i always believed that manan vohra and juneja are better than mandeep singh...