Eoin Morgan and Alex Hales OUT of Bangladesh Tour due to security concerns.

Shamim.Miah

18 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Whats this obsession with "teams fearing to lose against Bangladesh"..Sorry,but this mentality shows why Bangladesh is still minnow..It is a game,one team always loses.No team would be playing any kind of sports if we apply OP's logic.

I have found Jingoism and machismo to be fundamental tenants of BD/Pak. I think it because of their shared culture.

1 hour ago, Shamim.Miah said:

What I don't understand is why he is not trusting their independent security judgement by ECB. But like you say he would trust Indian security establishment. Can't countries be treated fairly? Or has it now become the bigger the benefit the more risk I would take situation?!

so talk against him ,ecb etc whats your need to bring in Ind/Dhoni into this ? 

Lots of entities trust Indian security establishment including G7 and the US government for all but air force one, its a different matter - based on perceived ability and risk assessments.

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

so talk against him ,ecb etc whats your need to bring in Ind/Dhoni into this ? 

Lots of entities trust Indian security establishment including G7 and the US government for all but air force one, its a different matter - based on perceived ability and risk assessments.

I agree India has really good security. Just Mr. Morgan I guess took advantage not to tour. You see we wanted to beat a full strength England team- now they might use the Morgan reason if they lose. I think even without Morgan their ODI squad is quite strong. Hearing Butler will the new captain. 

4 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Whats this obsession with "teams fearing to lose against Bangladesh"..Sorry,but this mentality shows why Bangladesh is still minnow..It is a game,one team always loses.No team would be playing any kind of sports if we apply OP's logic.

How about the reaction of opposition team when they lose to Bangladesh in comparison to other big nations? The call for players to get sacked, dropped etc? IS that a overreaction? Or under appreciating BDs progress? 

Edited by Shamim.Miah
1 minute ago, Viper said:

Seriously what the hell do you guys even think about yourself ??? Haven't won a single test against top nations. Not even a Odi series outside.. sure won 1 or 2 matches at home. Now you think everyone is scared of minnows ? Huh i don't understand this mentality just a minnow thinking i guess...

Huh. This post just shows lack of education and intelligence can make people post like this. We haven't won one or  two matches, rather we have won series. And we are still improving, and unlike you many respect and recognise those progress even here. Just chill. 

6 hours ago, Shamim.Miah said:

I agree India has really good security. Just Mr. Morgan I guess took advantage not to tour. You see we wanted to beat a full strength England team- now they might use the Morgan reason if they lose. I think even without Morgan their ODI squad is quite strong. Hearing Butler will the new captain. 

Your cric team has to keep beating every side that travels and behave with humility you would see respect is earned.  In real world respect is earned fella, even morgans baap will travel to your country then. But not much will happen if security deteriorates but you have a good govt in your country they know their shit. 

14 hours ago, Shamim.Miah said:

Englands security assessment considers Bangladesh to be safe. Now Morgan pulling out of the tour shows lack of trust in Reg? The security personals. Why would they consider it safe otherwise? I just feel his butting out. Let's look at it from results point of view. Assume Bangladesh whitewashes England in ODI with huge defeat margins, how likely would it be that Eoin Morgan gets sacked? Very. Probably his taken that very seriously in his consideration. Losing to Bangladesh is not taken easily by opposition fans, even Mr. Dhoni was under huge pressure after the recent ODI series, plus that couple of runs in T20 could have ended his career as captain player. The impact it has on opposition losing to Bangladesh is many, especially if your a big team. Mostly it leads to mass change or getting sacked. When the tiger roars.. Things get serious;)

So you concede that winning against BD is no big deal and losing is a shameful thing for any team. Good confession! Shows the trust BD fans have on their team.

6 hours ago, Shamim.Miah said:

Excuses are meant to be given when playing against top teams. But when playing against a team like Bangladesh, you are expected to win even if you field 11 handicap players. So no I don't think they will give you any excuses. 

Its not about cricket. Nobody wants to come to Bangladesh or Pakistan. Lot of bloggers are hacked to death because they wrote something. 

Every year 200k foreigners come to India just for medical tourism. US, UK and Russians are among the highest % due to the insalely high cost in their countries. Even Bangladeshis and Afghans come here for studying, skilled or unskilled work, even business trips. 

Make your country a better place instead of whining. 

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, Shamim.Miah said:

In responce to @altcricket "If you feel that your safety might be compromised in your day job, then why risk it? I fully respect Eoin Morgan's call". by Twitter handle @miah_shamim91 "not to sure would have pulled out if that was India Tour or IPL- he did admit the Banglore incident yet stayed! BD easy target" question to cricket members, would Morgan pull out if instead of Bangladesh it was India? Knowing that pulling out might make BCCI angry and restrict him from taking part in IPL? Please discuss.

why blame India for BDs inefficiency?