Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Admit it or not, everything ind has been doing in Kashmir since decades, sooner or later goin to pay-back... yes, its personal experience of Pak...

Sorry, Asim you are fooling no one here buddy. I don't know whether you are genuinely acting naive here or actually are one. Only one party profits if Kashmir burns. Not Indians obviously. Not Indian government because a burning Kashmir is a huge headache for them. Not Pakistani citizens. Not Indian army as it does not have any civilian or political power unlike Pak army

It is only the Pakistan army and ISI which profits if Kashmir burns.Billions are pumped into Pak army every year in the name of Kashmir and India. And they have nothing to show for it yet. Pakistan army will lose 90% of its power if Kashmir is peaceful

And are you seriously suggesting India is committing some atrocities in Kashmir? Heck Indian army is using pellet guns while their policemen and armymen are being targeted and being killed. If you even approach a policemen in US without your hands up, you will be shot in your head with real bullets. If people really believe there are atrocities committed in Kashmir they need to get their head examined ASAP. You seriously do not have the common sense to see that terrorists and their supporters are hiding behind kids and killing policemen. Heck, I am pretty sure half of pellet guns injuries and death is caused by the terrorists themselves

Kashmir protests: Boy's funeral draws thousands

Thousands of people have defied a curfew in Indian-administered Kashmir to attend the funeral of a schoolboy whose body was found riddled with pellet wounds, local media report.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37395830

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37399969

With the Indian Home Ministry talking about a "cross-border terror attack", there is no doubt the raid will make the already fraught relations between India and Pakistan even frostier.
But the truth is this latest upsurge in violence has a distinctly home-grown flavour.

so BBC says its home grown attack.

still Living in past ? Good for us .

thats all what we want from you.  

You dont have the Balls to attack on Pakistani border now . thats the truth. 

Last time we escalatee the ceasefire violations Pakistan ran around the world asking for intervention.There are enough ways to bell the cat and enough ways to make Pakistan pay the price which it will.

10 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Last time we escalatee the ceasefire violations Pakistan ran around the world asking for intervention.There are enough ways to bell the cat and enough ways to make Pakistan pay the price which it will.

same old post and same old story. its not even funny anymore.

what ways ? Wet dream of failed attempt on Balochistan? karachi ? 

and we dont know anything about Assam/West Bangal etc. right ? 

Okay...

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

4 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37399969

so BBC says its home grown attack.

don't worry, this same "home grown attack" will be taking place around major pakistani hell holes, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi. 

and your retard Pak army and ISI army will be running left and right killing it's citizens in a vicious revenge cycle, whilst your bankrupt government will go with a begging bowl to IMF and shout "Kashmir human right violations" at some obscure UN conference. 

10 hours ago, chewy said:

don't worry, this same "home grown attack" will be taking place around major pakistani hell holes, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi. 

and your retard Pak army and ISI army will be running left and right killing it's citizens in a vicious revenge cycle, whilst your bankrupt government will go with a begging bowl to IMF and shout "Kashmir human right violations" at some obscure UN conference. 

why gt offended ? 

you dont like it, sue the BBC. 

same old post and same old story. its not even funny anymore.

what ways ? Wet dream of failed attempt on Balochistan? karachi ? 

and we dont know anything about West Bangal. right ? 

Okay...

What do you know about West Bengal?

We will watch in West Bengal on Tv when Pakistan pays the price of its misdeeds.Pakistan is burning Pakistani army is having to use fighter jets to meep things under control.

First organise a test match in Pakistan and then we will talk.Till then dont bother wasting our time.Aukat me reh Aukat mein.

That is already happening.We need to do something better.

Till then dont bother wasting our time.Aukat me reh Aukat mein.

That is already happening.We need to do something better.

I was expecting Modi army (with 56" inch chest) to attack on pakistani borders with su-30s and rafales etc 

with some Agni missiles etc etc 

or do some KARI NINDA atleast on twitter.

as i said couple of yrs ago on ICF, Indians expecting too much from Modi ji. hes gonna disappoint you. 

He is all talk, no action, and he will do Jack. looks like i am right most of the times. 

4 hours ago, Asim said:

This was bound to happen after all those non-stop indian army brutal activities against innocent Kashmiris...

Do you have proof? Even if it was happening in your country, would you take arms against your own army? Disgraceful commenting.

41 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

More youths from South Kashmir join militant camps post Burhan Wani's death

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/569788/more-youths-south-kashmir-join.html

Control your own sh1t policy in kashmir first before pointing fingers on pakistan .... 

They are propagated by you. Shameless morons. 

I was expecting Modi army (with 56" inch chest) to attack on pakistani borders with su-30s and rafales etc 

with some Agni missiles etc etc 

or do some KARI NINDA atleast on twitter.

as i said couple of yrs ago on ICF, Indians expecting too much from Modi ji. hes gonna disappoint you. 

He is all talk, no action, and he will do Jack. looks like i am right most of the times. 

Why have open war?LOL.Your country is already economically collapsing.Is burning in secterian violence and being bitten by the snakes you raised.Why bomb innocent people.The target is that rogue army of yours.And they will pay the price.They have forgotten how 90k of them stood in a line each day to beg for food in 1971.They will be reminded that lesson.

Why have open war?LOL.Your country is already economically collapsing.Is burning in secterian violence and being bitten by the snakes you raised.Why bomb innocent people.The target is that rogue army of yours.And they will pay the price.They have forgotten how 90k of them stood in a line each day to beg for food in 1971.They will be reminded that lesson.

why ? i thought modi ji is in favor of surgical strikes with 56"inch chest ?  

10 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

And you are in favor of sending mercenaries to kill Indians. Correct? 

why we need to send someone ? we have nothing to do with it.

its India's Internal matter becoz that was home-grown attack.

but if you plan to go for surgical strikes thn you are most welcome.