Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

Pakistani state and army sponsors terrorism againist India.Is it about time we boycott everything that is Pakistani?

1.No Pakistani be allowed to come to India to earn a single rupee.

2.No Pakistani allowed in Bollywood.

3.No Pakistani allowed in Indian cricket.

4.Anyone playing in PSL be blacklisted from IPL.

5.No Pakistani goods be allowed into India.

6.Even boycott Pakistani websites.

If Indians cant even do this,what right do we have to ask our govt. to go to war?To ask our jawans to sacrifice their lives?

Definitely agree on almost all points. On the cricket front, we can also refuse to participate in any ICC event that involves them. 

We can also de-recognize them as a country, and invalidate any treaties/deals we have with them. We gain near zero benefit from their existence.  

24 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Definitely agree on almost all points. On the cricket front, we can also refuse to participate in any ICC event that involves them. 

We can also de-recognize them as a country, and invalidate any treaties/deals we have with them. We gain near zero benefit from their existence.  

I don't think a terrorist state like Pakistan is deserving of our pull out. I would rather want the Indian team to smash them every time we play them on a world stage. 

idiotic countries like Pakistan may even win if India pull out. Can't allow that to happen. I want the beggar country to remain one forever when it comes to bilateral series.

17 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

I don't think a terrorist state like Pakistan is deserving of our pull out. I would rather want the Indian team to smash them every time we play them on a world stage. 

idiotic countries like Pakistan may even win if India pull out. Can't allow that to happen. I want the beggar country to remain one forever when it comes to bilateral series.

I meant that part more as an ultimatum. ICC should kick out Pakistan if it wants us to participate in the organization/tournaments. They can no longer have our money and redistribute it to the terrorist country's cricket board. If they want a piece of the profits we generate, then they should be willing to do that much. If they refuse to heed us, we can break the ICC and play cricket on a bilateral basis with those we want to or even extend the IPL.  In the spirit of the thread, if we are going to boycott them economically, it makes sense that we no longer let our country/board's money be used to help maintain a sport in a hostile country. Especially since we don't know if that money is funneled to the likes of the Hafiz Saeed, et al. 

17 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I meant that part more as an ultimatum. ICC should kick out Pakistan if it wants us to participate in the organization/tournaments. They can no longer have our money and redistribute it to the terrorist country's cricket board. If they want a piece of the profits we generate, then they should be willing to do that much. If they refuse to heed us, we can break the ICC and play cricket on a bilateral basis with those we want to or even extend the IPL.  In the spirit of the thread, if we are going to boycott them economically, it makes sense that we no longer let our country/board's money be used to help maintain a sport in a hostile country. Especially since we don't know if that money is funneled to the likes of the Hafiz Saeed, et al. 

With ICC being headed by Manohar, he will stoop down to any level to appease other nations. I agree though that kicking out Pakistan from sports committees is a very good option.

2 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

With the kind of power BCCI has, if they play it correctly we can actually kick out Pakistan from ICC itself and make the other countries not to hold bilateral series with them. I think this is what we should be doing, isolating them, not just restricted to cricket. But we need smart and sound leaders for that. 

3 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Err no, we cannot de-recognize them as a country. Our government is bound by the treaties and recognition given by our previous governments. That is the basis of international law and all foreign confidence in a nation stems from that. Go back on what our government says about Pakistan, whats stopping us from going back on our words for trade and military agreements ? In todays world you lose more than you gain if your government reneges on a previous government deal.

11 hours ago, Ras Al Ghul said:

Pakistani state and army sponsors terrorism againist India.Is it about time we boycott everything that is Pakistani?

1.No Pakistani be allowed to come to India to earn a single rupee.

2.No Pakistani allowed in Bollywood.

3.No Pakistani allowed in Indian cricket.

4.Anyone playing in PSL be blacklisted from IPL.

5.No Pakistani goods be allowed into India.

6.Even boycott Pakistani websites.

If Indians cant even do this,what right do we have to ask our govt. to go to war?To ask our jawans to sacrifice their lives?

yeh thora ziada hogya, nahi?

where is BAN every Pakistani @ ICF?

7 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Not bad

Err no, we cannot de-recognize them as a country. Our government is bound by the treaties and recognition given by our previous governments. That is the basis of international law and all foreign confidence in a nation stems from that. Go back on what our government says about Pakistan, whats stopping us from going back on our words for trade and military agreements ? In todays world you lose more than you gain if your government reneges on a previous government deal.

We can derecognise them and break all diplomatic relations and refuse to recognise a Pakistani passport.That is a right every govt. Possess.

yeh thora ziada hogya, nahi?

where is BAN every Pakistani @ ICF?

Why should Pakistanis be banned from ICF?

No this is stupid self harming jingoism

Why sir?Why visit a Pakistani website and allow them to make money?Why allow Pakistani to make money from India.The tax they pay ultimately is used to harm India.On that Pak forum they openly support terrorists who kill Indians.Is it necessary to patronise them?

We will go to Pak forums and post.We will welcome Pak artists etc but we want our govt to go to war.