Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

1 hour ago, panther said:

That was Ghazwa e sindh, Ghazwa e hind has yet to happen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sindhi, Hindu and Hindustani here - you can't even Ghazwa Kashmir, Baloch, lost 3 wars/Kargil and Lost East Pakistan

However, I commend you, your army of men to attack like cowards while calling your BS intelligence of killers.

I feel you have balls to come here and say such things, try and teach that your people/force

Its easy to hire gunmen ( terrorists in your case ) to kill someone, but try with your face - you know the results already

Have a nice day

1 hour ago, panther said:

That was Ghazwa e sindh, Ghazwa e hind has yet to happen.

Whatever floats your boat buddy as long as you understand that Pakistanis are not Arabs. Those people that you want to target in the name of Ghazwa-e-hind are actually the brave people who are still following the original religion(s) that was born in the subcon (not Arabia)

What you are hoping is that people become victims of the Arabian propaganda and lose their original identity like the Pakistanis already have. A sensible person would be ashamed of Ghazwa-e-hind. Also note that no one is asking Pakistanis to change their religion but be secular and tolerant 

Sindhi, Hindu and Hindustani here - you can't even Ghazwa Kashmir, Baloch, lost 3 wars/Kargil and Lost East Pakistan

However, I commend you, your army of men to attack like cowards while calling your BS intelligence of killers.

I feel you have balls to come here and say such things, try and teach that your people/force

Its easy to hire gunmen ( terrorists in your case ) to kill someone, but try with your face - you know the results already

Have a nice day

It is clear facts, today all of sindh is pretty much a part of Pakistan, Only Hind left now.

Whatever floats your boat buddy as long as you understand that Pakistanis are not Arabs. Those people that you want to target in the name of Ghazwa-e-hind are actually the brave people who are still following the original religion(s) that was born in the subcon (not Arabia)

What you are hoping is that people become victims of the Arabian propaganda and lose their original identity like the Pakistanis already have. A sensible person would be ashamed of Ghazwa-e-hind. Also note that no one is asking Pakistanis to change their religion but be secular and tolerant 

That's not the point, Ghazwa e hind will be carried out by non Arabs mostly.

13 minutes ago, panther said:

It is clear facts, today all of sindh is pretty much a part of Pakistan, Only Hind left now.

Someone clarify what this guy is talking abt Sind? how was it taken away after partition

7 minutes ago, panther said:

Accha Accha, ward no.6 udhar hain

51 minutes ago, panther said:

Pakistanis are already a victim of Ghazwa-e-hind. No one will allow the victim to further spread the disease (Jihad, as propagated by extremists, is seen as a negative) esp when the negative side effects are already known. Muslims were rated the most hated community in a poll in USA, iirc 

Edited by zen

Pakistanis are already a victim of Ghazwa-e-hind. No one will allow the victim to further spread the disease (Jihad, as propagated by extremists, is seen as a negative) esp when the negative side effects are already known. Muslims were rated the most hated community in a poll in USA, iirc 

Dear Neighbour What has the opinion of US citizens to do with War in Hind?

9 minutes ago, panther said:

Dear Neighbour What has the opinion of US citizens to do with War in Hind?

The point is that ppl will find it hard to accept Islam because of the extremism .... Pak can never win a war. Any extreme step will need to Pak becoming extinct as a nation

Also note that many sects of Islam are discriminated in Pak. But you can keep dreaming. It is ideas like yours that won't make us feel bad if Pak cease to exist 

The point is that ppl will find it hard to accept Islam because of the extremism .... Pak can never win a war. Any extreme step will need to Pak becoming extinct as a nation

Also note that many sects of Islam are discriminated in Pak. But you can keep dreaming. It is ideas like yours that won't make us feel bad if Pak cease to exist 

These are matters already declared in Heaven, whether one likes it or not It shall come to pass, if people don't accept Islam It's not my problem for whatever is to happen has already been written in the preserved tablet.

16 minutes ago, panther said:

These are matters already declared in Heaven, whether one likes it or not It shall come to pass, if people don't accept Islam It's not my problem for whatever is to happen has already been written in the preserved tablet.

Most religions have their "tablets" 

The Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) on Friday issued a 48-hour ultimatum to Pakistani actors and musicians to leave Bollywood projects in the aftermath of the Uri attack, and warned of disruptions on film sets and recording studios.

Though anger at Pakistan over terror attacks is said to be the trigger, the MNS appeared to target actor Fawad Khan, hugely popular in India for his charming looks and acting prowess, and Mahira Khan, who will make her Indian debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in January next year. “Actors like Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan are hijacking the opportunities of Indian artists,” Shalini Thackeray, MNS general secretary, said.

She said they had sent letters to the two actors asking them to stop their projects and leave Mumbai.

While Fawad Khan stars in the Karan Johar-directed Ae Dil Hain Mushkil slated to release on October 28, Mahira Khan plays the female lead in the Rahul Dholakia-directed Raees. “We would also issue letters to prominent film production houses asking them why they are hiring Pakistani actors when there is ample talent available in India,” said Ms. Thackeray.

Plum roles opposed

While thousands come to Mumbai and struggle to find opportunities in movies, the big production houses offered plum roles to Pakistani actors, she said.

The MNS was not the only one breathing fire against cultural relations with Pakistan. Playback singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya criticised Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt, both of whom promote Pakistani talent in their films, for “breeding” and “feeding” Pakistani artistes.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/mns-asks-pakistan-stars-to-exit-bollywood/article9141688.ece

2 hours ago, panther said:

Islam will fall before Ghazwa-e-hindh. In the last 100 years, Mecca has gone from being under continuous Muslim control to now being under the boot of the Yankees. Your fanatics are dying in record numbers and the west is converting 90% of you to civilization-aka non practicing muslims. 
Your religion, like all religions, is doomed and the signs are already there. But you can keep dreaming. 

48 minutes ago, panther said:

You can believe in unproven fairytales. I however, like most sane people, think those arab fairytales are a bit too old and moldy to have any relevance to us anymore. Don't worry, most of your Islamic bretheren who've seen the western way, agree.

Islam will fall before Ghazwa-e-hindh. In the last 100 years, Mecca has gone from being under continuous Muslim control to now being under the boot of the Yankees. Your fanatics are dying in record numbers and the west is converting 90% of you to civilization-aka non practicing muslims. 

Your religion, like all religions, is doomed and the signs are already there. But you can keep dreaming. 

We don't have 100 years left my friend the signs are their, anyway in our tradition it says the last day will not come untill their is no believer on earth so the calamity of the hour will fall solely on the disbelievers.

10 minutes ago, panther said:

We don't have 100 years left my friend the signs are their, anyway in our tradition it says the last day will not come untill their is no believer on earth so the calamity of the hour will fall solely on the disbelievers.

so then calamity falls on all of us, since it will arrive only when nobody is left on the earth who believes. so indians, Pakistani, saudis-all equally f*cked.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/mns-asks-pakistan-stars-to-exit-bollywood/article9141688.ece

The MNS was not the only one breathing fire against cultural relations with Pakistan. Playback singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya criticised Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt, both of whom promote Pakistani talent in their films, for “breeding” and “feeding” Pakistani artistes.

Mahesh bhatt is constantly promoting pakistani artistes over the indian ones. Our singers have taken a huge hit because of this. Even if there is no war  pakistani artistes and pakistani loving people in india should be kicked out from india. Period