Gambhir cheap to rant against MSD in light of URI attack?

fineleg

Talk abt the martyrs and respect them. Why bring cricket-politics into this? cheap act Gambhir.

@GautamGambhir lets just not politicise this issue..in the time of introspection..don't let ur ego come in between..

@GautamGambhir don't be yograj Singh part 2

@GautamGambhir Don't Be Political Gauti

GG is coming across as very bitter.

Was given enough chances. Had a shocking decline in form post WC 2011. Blaming MSD for doing the obvious and dropping him is just childish.

I personally am not going to watch that biopic. IMO should have waited till MSD retired as the very least. But as fineleg said unfair to thrust the 17 martyrs with this bopic. 

The only thing I can say in his defense is that GG is really pro army and patriotic. Hope these tweets were made in the heat of the moment.

39 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Nothing wrong with that. Biopic's should be reserved for inspirational heroes, the one in question is hardly inspirational. He is more like some third-grade politician. 

not everyone will share your view .. 

but nobody can deny that GG is butthurt .. now trying to pretend that he didnt say it against dhoni

Why everyone brings Dhoni's biopic when GG talk about Biopics on cricketers..Movie based on Sachin is also going to be released..GG was always like this.He is putting straight forward view. Dont know why he needs to be butthurt about this..Had Any other cricketers said that,their fans would have been experiencing orgasms.

lol.. You should be really innocent if you think gg didn't mean dhoni

GG is always a tool

Gambhir has always been a third class tool.

He first made the comment a day before the URI attack.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/sports/gautam-gambhir-takes-a-veiled-dig-at-ms-dhoni-says-dont-believe-in-biopics-on-cricketers/articleshow/54400353.cms

Got trolled ....

Then URI attack happened and he used that to again comment on the biopic...just days before Dhoni's biopic is releasing.

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report-gautam-gambhir-makes-another-jibe-at-ms-dhoni-biopic-through-comment-on-uri-attack-2256660

I am glad this bitter guy is not a part of the team.

31 minutes ago, radhika said:

Gambhir has always been a third class tool.

He first made the comment a day before the URI attack.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/sports/gautam-gambhir-takes-a-veiled-dig-at-ms-dhoni-says-dont-believe-in-biopics-on-cricketers/articleshow/54400353.cms

Got trolled ....

Then URI attack happened and he used that to again comment on the biopic...just days before Dhoni's biopic is releasing.

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report-gautam-gambhir-makes-another-jibe-at-ms-dhoni-biopic-through-comment-on-uri-attack-2256660

I am glad this bitter guy is not a part of the team.

And hope he never returns. Some people here are just too blind. 

9 hours ago, G_B_ said:

GG is coming across as very bitter.

Was given enough chances. Had a shocking decline in form post WC 2011. Blaming MSD for doing the obvious and dropping him is just childish.

I personally am not going to watch that biopic. IMO should have waited till MSD retired as the very least. But as fineleg said unfair to thrust the 17 martyrs with this bopic. 

The only thing I can say in his defense is that GG is really pro army and patriotic. Hope these tweets were made in the heat of the moment.

It is sad that Gambhir git out of the team at just 31-32. But his own poor form was a big factor in that. He still makes a handsome salary pkaying IPL and can get into an admin role after retirement. I still like him as a cricketer and respect his contributions to the Indian team. But he should let past be past and just enjoy his cricket. These tyoe of statements are unbecoming of jis stature.