Atleast under MS Dhoni we used to win at home

Austin 3:!6

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Uncles here are obsessed with Kohli'sgreat decisions that they can't see the reality. No wonder we are left with old guys in here and don't see any new active users on forum. Gang of oldies are scaring them away with there Gang attacks.

LOL, and to be fair, Virat is an impatient captain who wants things to happen quickly. I am concerned if this attitude continues as it may start to affect his captaincy. 

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Forget about captaincy if he keeps going on there is a risk even with his batting. 3 single digits back to back. 

He is bending upside down for Rohit.

That to me is ridiculous. People not too long ago were complaining about Jaddu and MS's open support to him. I don't what this love from Kohli means to Rohit. Now, why double standards??

I sense a collapse.....Nzl will get a lead of 40 odd.......India will be 150/5 so 110 ahead and then Rohit will play a blinder with 5-6 6's which will put him on No.8th of all time 6 hitters in Indian test cricket history, to put the game out of Nzl's reach...Nzl chasing 300 on the 5th day pitch will be bundled by Umesh's reverse swing,Ash and Jaddu's spin web and then Rohit taking a crucial wicket or 2 with his underrated off spinners.

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

I sense a collapse.....Nzl will get a lead of 40 odd.......India will be 150/5 so 110 ahead and then Rohit will play a blinder with 5-6 6's which will put him on No.8th of all time 6 hitters in Indian test cricket history, to put the game out of Nzl's reach...Nzl chasing 300 on the 5th day pitch will be bundled by Umesh's reverse swing,Ash and Jaddu's spin web and then Rohit taking a crucial wicket or 2 with his underrated off spinners.

and then Maniac opens his eyes

1 minute ago, velu said:

then prove it rather than throwing blanked statements..

MSD planned and executed the assault of our 4-0 whitewash vs aussies and they are yet to win a test after his brutal knock ( and captaincy )..

We are getting very desperate, don't we? You got anything to show for other than that laughable piece. Like his overseas average, his captaincy record. 

21 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dude Rohit is married now....stop this obsession

47 minutes ago, maniac said:

U forgot to mention Rohit will take a hattrick to trigger the collapse

13 hours ago, maniac said:

And then you wake up. :yawn: