Yuvraj maybe with deepika but rohan on the other hand.....

Rohan495

whose that fat guy next to her dude!!!! he kills the pic!
That is my uncle dude, yes he is fat. What to do, i have been telling him to lose weight for a long time. When we met Celina, he go so excited and pushed me to the baclground.

Seriously, how we do know that guy is Rohan and Rohan is that guy ? First of all, is there even a guy called Rohan ? Just because someone has an internet monicker based on that name ? Rohan495, if you want us to believe you, please photocopy the first page of your passport, along with your recent photo and paste here !

Seriously, how we do know that guy is Rohan and Rohan is that guy ? First of all, is there even a guy called Rohan ? Just because someone has an internet monicker based on that name ? Rohan495, if you want us to believe you, please photocopy the first page of your passport, along with your recent photo and paste here !
:D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ro, thats a scary pic! Why dont u post a better one on myspace? PS: I believe that this is you. MM is pulling ur leg, me thinks.
hahahah, he probably is just bitter. but for me its all good time. like i said meeting celebrities aint nothing big to me. I live in LA, nothing like it.

Anyways dude, i was just kidding.. Good on ya that you have met so many celebs... Nicely done. How come you met so many of them ?
Ive mentioned it before. My dad is the president of Federation of Indian Americans. and before he was very active with cricket in America. Hes dealt with big names such as Mark Mascernhas who passed away.

Ive mentioned it before. My dad is the president of Federation of Indian Americans. and before he was very active with cricket in America. Hes dealt with big names such as Mark Mascernhas who passed away.
So you just go with him to all the meeting and stuff ?

So you just go with him to all the meeting and stuff ?
not really i dont like politics or anything such. I just use it as a way to meet celebrities. I wont lie though when i met celina it was best ever. Ive never seen such a beautiful girl even living in america. who ever gets their hands on that is a lucky mahfuka