M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story

velu

Looks like movie is having a wider release :aha:

Getting released in 34 theaters and 167 shows on the first day in Blore itself ( yes i counted it manually by myself in bookmyshow :icflove: )..

This is the first time MSD decided the result before the last over.

https://in.bookmyshow.com/buytickets/ms-dhoni-the-untold-story-bengaluru/movie-bang-ET00025234-MT/20160930

2 minutes ago, velu said:

Looks like movie is having a wider release :aha:

Getting released in 34 theaters and 167 shows on the first day in Blore itself ( yes i counted it manually by myself in bookmyshow :icflove: )..

This is the first time MSD decided the result before the last over.

https://in.bookmyshow.com/buytickets/ms-dhoni-the-untold-story-bengaluru/movie-bang-ET00025234-MT/20160930

Will it work in the overseas market :giggle: or have the legs to run for 5 days?

This was the scene at my place as well...i guess first day audience is always filled with fans...and on top it is cricket...people cherish 2011 WC win...every scene was celebrated like sitting in a stadium...

movie could have been better...but overall still satisfied because of the experience with great crowd...awesome

On ‎28‎-‎09‎-‎2016 at 7:22 PM, Bigg Brother said:

3hr 10min is quite a long run..Hope it is not filled with unnecessary songs.

Maybe not songs but the movie must be filled with bowling montages of Vinay Kumar, Joginder Singh and Binny. Dhoni wanted more medium pacers in his movie but the director didn't allow it fearing that it may end up being longer than Karan Johar movies.

Edited by MechEng

11 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Some decent reviews so far

Apparently the first before Dhoni become is very good but the cricketing stuff is pretty boring (as expected)

Because we already knew it. So obviously it will look boring. 

Watched it today and man must say it's one of the best sports movies and the best cricket movie ever made. Should be a must watch for every Indian cricket fan. The first half of the movie sums up the struggles of a newbie, and especially someone coming up without any backing or from a non-major cricketing centre, to a nicety.

I am one of the critics of his captaincy but can't deny his story is of a champion. His struggles and how he bounced back from abysmal lows in his life are something that are needed to be told.

About the movie I really loved first half and second half is a bit dragged like his batting these days but we can give the guy 30 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk