India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

They understand ki agar kuch Kia to IA **** maar legi.

It's smart decision from PA. 

They can only try to do cowardly raids but since the IA is on full preparedness for war they will be foolish to do anything.At this time even a full invasion by Pakistans attack corps will be ineffective.

in a desperate attempt to show that Ind did not carry out surgical strike and maintain its image in Pak 

As Ind has implied - firing on LoC was done (a routine) to divert attention (much like what Pak do to infiltrate terrorist across LoC) and then various special teams carried out the strikes across 250kms of LoC targeting the launchpads 

I don't know what Pak Army is showing to the reporters 

Lol.

Know So many people from azad kashmir .

Did some people in India actually fall for it ?? 

Haaha . Aap ki government nay aap ko hi pagal bana diya . 

But good to see analysts and even some ex generals from india seeing through the propaganda .

I see a full fledged media offensive in India . So many false theories being flown around about pakistani artists and what not .

7 minutes ago, the don said:

Lmao .

Indian media gunnjng for war it doesnt what .

Haha itna desperate fairytales.

Your country is not worthy enough to be considered for a war. Don't forget the smashing your army received in 1965, 1971 and 1999 and many more. 

Your army's incompetence is well known. Not worthy for a country to wage a war on a nothing army. 

20 minutes ago, the don said:

Wtf cant you guys see through the surgical farce haha 

Buhat naive ho yaaro.

Looking at your countrymen's naivety, it is nothing. Still calling Hafiz Saeed a social worker when US has a 1 million USD bounty on his head shows who is naive and who he isn't/

6 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Looking at your countrymen's naivety, it is nothing. Still calling Hafiz Saeed a social worker when US has a 1 million USD bounty on his head shows who is naive and who he isn't/

I dont speak for my countrymen .

Pakistan has loads of conspiracy theorists and delusional people .

In this inatance notjing delusional about not believing in something that didnt happen and im being very honest here .

If i am ever proven wrong if hang my head in shame.

Edited by the don

2 minutes ago, the don said:

I dont speak for my countrymen .

Pakistan has loads of conspiracy theorists and delusional people .

In this inatance notjing delusional about not believing in something that didnt happen and im being very honest here .

If i am ever proven wrong if hang my head in shame.

What do you mean?