India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

13 minutes ago, zen said:

Irrespective of the accuracy of the number, Pak soilders died too (and confirmed by your govt as being killed on LoC) .... so don't know what you are laughing at 

Most of these Pakistanis are like that...think everything is a bollywood script. It seems Pakistanis watch more bollywood than even we do...lol.

Today all south Asian countries boyoctted Islamabad SAARC.

Sushma Swaraj humiliated them in UNGA.

Airstrikes by Indian army

Still shamelessly laughing.

:giggle: Nice lollipop to indian nation through indian media...

Cross-border firing from both sides, which often happens anyways been renamed to "surgical strike"; ind govt and army playing a "face saving" and whole of nation getting fooled and celebrating :facepalm:

Whatever ,Fact is Uri attack took the air out of Kashmir protests which Pak was trying to highlight.Pak lost such great chance due to foolishness.Every sane British Pakistani knows if India wanta it will tear through Pak like butter just nuclear bogey is saving Pak.Pak is a failed state I mean you lot can't even host a test match .Thing is get your economy and security back in state first then think about Kashmir til then watch with horror.

Whatever ,Fact is Uri attack took the air out of Kashmir protests which Pak was trying to highlight.Pak lost such great chance due to foolishness.Every sane British Pakistani knows if India wanta it will tear through Pak like butter just nuclear bogey is saving Pak.Pak is a failed state I mean you lot can't even host a test match .Thing is get your economy and security back in state first then think about Kashmir til then watch with horror.lf u can pellets

10 minutes ago, zen said:

AFG strike would be supported by Ind though. Even if it is a joint task force it is fine as we would be fighting the terrorists and AFG does not recognize the Durrand Line as an international boundary, iirc 

I think it would have to be us striking from the AFG side. That means we would need a couple of bases there, but we don't have the capacity yet, IMO, and the Afghans would have to agree.

As Muloghonto said in the India to Boycott SAARC thread, whatever stability the Afghans have right now, is very fragile. They need to stabilize their own country before they can really aide us, let alone settle their Durrand Line dispute with PAK. It will likely take massive effort from us and probably needs a few other countries(maybe US, Russia, or Iran) for their country to survive this critical period. Needless to say, we aren't likely to endanger our troops to protect Afghan sovereignty, in case of Afghan adventurism in PAK. 

A more likely antagonist for PAK is Iran, but Iran is just recovering from US sanctions. Pakistan threatened to nuke them recently during the Iran-Saudi tensions, so who knows what the Iranians would be willing to do. However, Iran is very unlikely to get involved in our issues with PAK, especially since we may begin providing support to the Balochis. Iran has their own Balochistan issue. 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why you laughing?

If you terrorists can kill 168 innocent civilians in Mumbai, why cant army kill 117 terrorists.

Supporting terrorists is not restricted to Pak army, even normal Pak posters also takes pride in their home grown terrorists I see

#WorryingSigns

I am laughing at your news with 0 evidence support... evidence na do but strike ki locaiton hi bata do...

Edited by Trichromatic

24 minutes ago, zen said:

Irrespective of the accuracy of the number, Pak soilders died too (and confirmed by your govt as being killed on LoC) .... so don't know what you are laughing at 

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Still shamelessly laughing.

I'm laughing at Billion+ fools made by Modi and their media within hours...

Edited by Asim

Don't worry its what we want you and most importantly Resident Pakistani to question.

Actually Modi govt would be laughing at Pak for getting him elected for 3 terms and taking Kashmir human rights issues out .

32 minutes ago, Asim said:

I am laughing at your news with 0 evidence support... evidence na do but strike ki locaiton hi bata do...

How many more evidence u need about Mumbai attacks?

Cut the crap. You, I and the world knows your country is ridden with terrorists. There is a reason why no country tours you fro cricket match and you guys shamelessly play on rented stadiums in Doobye :hysterical:

Edited by Trichromatic

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why you laughing?

If you terrorists can kill 168 innocent civilians in Mumbai, why cant army kill 117 terrorists.

Supporting terrorists is not restricted to Pak army, even normal Pak posters also takes pride in their home grown terrorists I see

#WorryingSigns

Ofc, they are open sympathizers of terrorists. What do you expect from them?

54 minutes ago, zen said:

Maybe he is laughing after all his country bombs civilians, so doesn't matter if soldiers are killed. 

Edited by Trichromatic

23 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

How many more evidence u need about Mumbai attacks?

Cut the crap. You, I and the world knows your country is ridden with terrorists. There is a reason why no country tours you fro cricket match and you guys shamelessly play on rented stadiums in Doobye :hysterical:

yar Im not govt but I know Pak have provided even more evidence of indian 'state' terrorism inside Pak, Im sure u must also have an idea, so whats the solution, lets War? and obv whole world know about indian oppression and brutality in Kashmir too...

Edited by Trichromatic

25 minutes ago, Asim said:

What's more effective - 250M people laughing and thinking 1B to be fools or vice versa?

Thanks for the use of Lahori Logic though and ignoring that your govt confirmed 2 soldiers dead. And how many in Pak still "say" that OBL capture was a propaganda? 

Edited by zen

Their def min thinks once they 'capture' kashmir and make it 'Independent', India will 'dis integrate'. Lol we can expect shit from these guys, shit like it never happened, i never did it-never touched a goat, osama never lived in pak etc. who the f cares. Keep killing the rats across the loc.

9 minutes ago, Asim said:

yar Im not govt but I know Pak have provided even more evidence of indian 'state' terrorism inside Pak, Im sure u must also have an idea, so whats the solution, lets War? and obv whole world know about indian oppression and brutality in Kashmir too...

Have an Indian visa I guess to have come to Kashmir? Or illegally like your leaders (read terrorists)?

Edited by Trichromatic

10 minutes ago, Asim said:

2 Solutions:

A) Stop dreaming about Kashmir. Even after 4 wars you couldn't take it, so pretty sure you NEVER will. So stop interfering in India's internal matter (Kashmir) and live like a good neighbor.

B)Handover the terrorists you are hiding in your country who committed crimes in India. Let Indian court deal with Dawood Ibrahim, Lakhvi, Hafeez Saeed etc.

But cant expect any of the above from Pakistan when your own PM praised and called Burhan Wani a peace hero in UNGA. So a leader of an UN banned terrorist outfit is a war hero for your joke PM.

Pakistan is  like dogs tail...they cant be straightened. Hence India is trying these surgical strikes, diplomatic blockage etc. Full fledged war is not an option as both are nuclear country. Incase of an war India has more to loose as its economy will go down. A failed nation like yours has nothing to lose anyway.

Edited by Austin 3:!6