India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

2 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Let the Pakistani deny this all they want, the message is sent clearly. If they continue this no ‘surgical strike’ parroting, then INA and GOI have succeeded in setting a new norm.

exactly called their nuke bluff, without calling it and no military op. Keep denying it , you infiltrate, we infiltrate too.

51 minutes ago, New guy said:

You do know that India's evidence on 26/11 etc was accepted by UN, caused many people to be arrested in European countries, David Headley in America, etc? Hafeez Saeed has a $10m bounty on his head by the UN?

Which evidence of Pak against India has been accepted by the UN

Also you realize that what India claims about surgical strikes can be very easily disproved by any country by satellite images? So India and Modi will be fools to claim this falsely? You do realize that US etc have satellite images even at night? It takes next level of mental gymnastics to think this is false

I am not expecting answer for this from him. 

It is the most shameless country. Didn't feel ashamed after Osama was cought next to their military base so India is never gonna sound truthful to them. 

8 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Only the panicking retail guys sold. Both the foreign and domestic institutions bought big time today -

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/fii_dii_activity/?classic=true

lol yes i was about to say that, FII's bought cause they know this buying opportunity. World has bought the concept of Indian growth, there is nothing in the horizon worth as much investing. 

If Modi resolves border with China - give take. it would be icing, then focus all energy in arse kicking pak to eternity.

5 minutes ago, Number said:

I am not expecting answer for this from him. 

It is the most shameless country. Didn't feel ashamed after Osama was cought next to their military base so India is never gonna sound truthful to them. 

Additionally they do not have a grasp on certain principles of justice, arbitration. May be its a ruse or maybe its result of selective inbreeding.

2 hours ago, Asim said:
but I must say its well "played" by Modi... with the help of 1 lie, whole of their media and people section who were jumping up and down for so called uri revenge have gone relax, rather celebrating...

Should watch the body language of ur Fm khwaja asif, watch the body line of ur panelists

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Edited by Trichromatic
Inappropriate language

Lol @ Stock Exchanges plunges. Bhai I work in an investment bank and any political disruption causes market to fluctuate, no biggie. FTSE 100 and Dow Jones took a severe hit on tuesday just becauae there was a US presidential debate going on. This is market and will come back. With the amount of FDIs India has...market cant remain downward for long. Pls read the Hargreaves Landsdown website which is UK's leading brokers. They have given India as the hotbed for investments.

Pakistanis have lost it completely and scaremongering people with stock markets. LMAO :hysterical:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Breaking News:

Pakistan army files case in International Court of Justice against Surgical Strikes by India.

Issues raised:

1. Consent for surgery not taken.

2. Counseling about surgery not provided.

3. Anesthesia not given before surgery.

4. Post-Surgical care not provided.

5. Surgeons strike is un-constitutional !!!

6. Mediclaim refused by USA.

😀

ZiWP7Ew.png

What a biatch

Not sure what exactly is wrongly .

For all her criticism Barkha dutt and NDTV was the only one who did a decent show on army surgical strikes tonight .

When Arnab was was involved in 3 hour useless shouting match with a nonsense Pakistani "expert" , NDTV prime time shows were about the detailed views of the surgical strikes , significant interview with Rathore , how India has proof of the attacks with Drone videos and it's positive coverage in international media .

Just shouting over the top like Arnab doesn't equate to good journalism.

4e657868999e73e23fba10caec723fdb.jpg