Can testify Afridi sold matches, he's a fixer: Miandad

Afridi decides to send legal notice to Miandad over match fixing allegations

Former Twenty20 captain Shahid Afridi on Monday has decided to send a legal notice to Javed Miandad over baseless match fixing allegations.

The battle of words between both players has turned into a judicial war as Afridi has made up mind to take action against Miandad.

Earlier during a press conference in Karachi, a reporter asked Afridi that “Javed Miandad has said that you wanted farewell game only for money”.

To this Afridi answered that “money has always been an issue for Javed Miandad”.

Later, Afridi took to social media and tweeted that he regrets what he said but Miandad made personal attacks on Afridi and he was tolerating for a long time. 

He said that it was compulsory for him to show reaction after Miandad‘s remarks on TV.

Furiously responding to Afridi’s statement, Miandad termed his junior as match fixer and said he sold entire Pakistani team for money.

“If I had any money related issues, I wouldn’t have left the team, but I did,” said Miandad. 

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Cricket/356365-Afridi-decides-to-send-legal-notice-to-Miandad-ove

Edited by HippoSucks
9 hours ago, Viper said:

Afirdi is richest Pakistani. He has more endorsements than anyone even few days back when he is in t20 squad. Heard he makes lots ofdonations as well. He is a clown but jaaved is a certified  asshole

Any idea what type of donations and where those donations go? 

Edited by WC2011INDIA

Dawood Ibrahim threatens Shahid Afridi over Javed Miandad legal notice comments?

Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim has reportedly made a phone call to Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi and told him to stop running his mouth or face dire consequences. This comes in after Afridi, 36, recently slammed Javed Miandad and elongated a public spat.

Miandad, 59, had accused Afridi of fixing matches, which infuriated the swashbuckling batsman. Afridi has stated that he would be forced to take a legal action against the 1992 World Cup winner for his comments.

While former star cricketers from Pakistan like Wasim Akram have requested the two to end their ugly war of words, it is being claimed that Dawood, one of the most wanted terrorists in the world, made a personal call to Afridi on October 12 around 8-9 pm.

According to reports, Dawood told Afridi to shut his mouth or be ready to face consequences.
"Javed Bhai & Shahid mean a lot to me & to Pakistan. It's really sad to see what's happening between them. InshAllah it will be over soon," Akram tweeted over the incident.

"The stones being thrown between 2 very respected cricketers calls for quick resolve by appropriate mediation instead of this unwanted chaos," he added.

Afridi had mentioned that he had done a lot for the Pakistan cricket team and none could accuse him of wrong deeds. "Nothing matters more to me than playing for my country with pride, no one can accuse me of selling my country," the right-handed batsman had said.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/dawood-ibrahim-threatens-shahid-afridi-over-javed-miandad-legal-notice-comments-699592

Dawood is a fugitive who is in hiding ,Miandad has speech impediment(though something that should not be made fun of...there is a market and audience who find humor in that)....Afridi is a dehati,illiterate hack.....so despite being so much comedy material readily available....these clowns have entertained us with something beyond that.

Can you imagine if they realized their full comic potential

Best or worst part,these are the 2 most iconic cricketers in their country :facepalm:

According to a report on ABPLive, Afridi has received threats from none other than Dawood Ibrahim if he doesn't shut up talking about former captain Javed Miandad, a relative of the underworld don.

Miandad had serious issues with Afridi looking for a 'farewell match'. Miandad alleged on a TV show that Afridi wants to play the farewell game 'just for money'. Rebutting this, Afridi told the media that 'Miandad has always had issues with money'. Despite Afridi not seeking an apology, Miandad then said that 'he forgave Afridi for his comments'. 

This was followed by a series of tweets by Afridi hitting out at Miandad and all those who slammed him for not giving his best for Pakistan. "Javed Miandad is legend of cricket but he used very harsh words on TV for long time. He made personal attack on me for no reason. I tolerated for long time but every person has a limit, sad that Javed Miandad was making personal attacks for long time. I regret what I said to a senior but of course I had to eventually react to his behaviour.

"Javed Bhai has pardoned me? Thanks, But has he withdrawn his allegations, what has he got to say to that? His allegations caused pain & grief to me my family and my fans, is he retracting from his actual allegation? I consider him an elder and hope he'll take back his actual words. Else I'll have to seek answer and justice to clear my reputation in court. Nothing matters more to me then playing for my country with pride, no one can accuse me of selling my country. I want to stress that I have great respect for Javed Bhai he is our hero, our legend, he's my mentor too. I'll never lose regard for him," Afridi said via twitter.

Full article -http://www.indiatimes.com/sports/shahid-afridi-wanted-a-farewell-match-before-retiring-gets-life-threat-from-dawood-ibrahim-instead-263534.html

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

According to a report on ABPLive, Afridi has received threats from none other than Dawood Ibrahim if he doesn't shut up talking about former captain Javed Miandad, a relative of the underworld don.

Miandad had serious issues with Afridi looking for a 'farewell match'. Miandad alleged on a TV show that Afridi wants to play the farewell game 'just for money'. Rebutting this, Afridi told the media that 'Miandad has always had issues with money'. Despite Afridi not seeking an apology, Miandad then said that 'he forgave Afridi for his comments'. 

This was followed by a series of tweets by Afridi hitting out at Miandad and all those who slammed him for not giving his best for Pakistan. "Javed Miandad is legend of cricket but he used very harsh words on TV for long time. He made personal attack on me for no reason. I tolerated for long time but every person has a limit, sad that Javed Miandad was making personal attacks for long time. I regret what I said to a senior but of course I had to eventually react to his behaviour.

"Javed Bhai has pardoned me? Thanks, But has he withdrawn his allegations, what has he got to say to that? His allegations caused pain & grief to me my family and my fans, is he retracting from his actual allegation? I consider him an elder and hope he'll take back his actual words. Else I'll have to seek answer and justice to clear my reputation in court. Nothing matters more to me then playing for my country with pride, no one can accuse me of selling my country. I want to stress that I have great respect for Javed Bhai he is our hero, our legend, he's my mentor too. I'll never lose regard for him," Afridi said via twitter.

Full article -http://www.indiatimes.com/sports/shahid-afridi-wanted-a-farewell-match-before-retiring-gets-life-threat-from-dawood-ibrahim-instead-263534.html

On a serious note, in the land of dawood, hafiz and manzoor, is there something called court? Even if it exists, does it actually work independently? What is the point of going to it?