ICF 10 year anniversary

Gambit

18 hours ago, saneindian said:

Hey everyone

Congrats on the 10th anniversary. Great to see you here  RKT, CG, G_B, Lord, Slick, laloo, Sooda, BeautifulGame, Adi  - so many fond memories and those endless debates :)

Welcome back SaneIndian

12 hours ago, Kriterion said:

Congrats to ICF. I don't think I've posted in the last 2 years. Been months since I've even logged on. Once most of the old heads stopped posting here, I stopped logging in. 

Where is Bossbhai and Outsider? Are they still around?

Welcome back!!!!

Old posters got busy...new ones found a place to get together.

Visit and post more often.:agree:

Happy tenth anniversary to you too.:band:

Wishing all Icfers a very Happy Tenth Anniversary.

May we see many more of these  in the coming decades.....:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Great post Gambit and Congrats to everyone who has been part of this site at any time.

I spent most of my time during school by browsing here in last 10 years and even at work. In fact, most time whenever my browser was open, ICF was definitely opened most times. It probably doesn't feel the same anymore because we all have moved on in our lives, but I still try my level best to log in here instead of going on Facebook etc.

Posters came and went but all those gone kept coming back at some point and it was always fun to discuss the game with them in cricket talk or even in other sections like chit-chat.

It feels good to post here in cricket talk section. Certainly been a while and also great to see some old posters again. Greats of the game have retired and future greats will retire, but Indian Cricket will always remain in our DNA.

Cheers everyone.

1 hour ago, kruiser said:

Since i stumbled upon this site 5 years ago, ICF always opens by default whenever I open by browser.. I dont contribute much, so dont have right to complain, but feel sad to see the quality and quantity of content go down since the latest site redesign.. 

We certainly hope you post more and hence try to improve the quantity...and the quality as well. Hardly takes time. Start during matches and share your feelings. The new site needs its old users to help a smooth transition. 

Good to see some former members along with the new ones in the match thread this whole 2nd test. All have been valuable contributors in the success of this forum Also thanks to all those who lost interest in ICF and began the whats app ICF group, yet continue to push themselves to post here. Thank You.

This forum is begining to find its way back.

Cheers all.

I was posting in the earlier ICF (Bukhaar site) as coffee_anon (Remember Kofi Annan!) . I was there until suddenly all regular posters stopped posting. I was not aware of this new site until Dhondy sent me a PM there. Been part of both ICFs , bitter/sweet discussions with Ganguly fans in the bukhaar site and some over here too.  Thanks to the founders and site owners..time just flies by.

Edited by coffee_rules

Joined it more than 5 years ago and for a long time the first thing on internet I used to check was ICF.

Couldn't miss a single post from some of the members like SaneIndian, RKT, BossBhai, The Outsider,Utalk, Raghav, Bulbul aka DumDumDigaDiga, MTC, Asim, Laaloo, Texy, Asterix, Precambrian and more..

Like every forum, posters will come and eventually leave but ICF will survive as long as it sticks to its free-speech with minimum moderation policy and will keep attracting new interesting posters.:two_thumbs_up:

Edited by Number