Why malnourished Axar Patel above Hardik Pandya in batting order?

fineleg

10 hours ago, maniac said:

What are you talking about...so far at international level never showed anything with the bat and even today looked pretty ordinary

I don't think he looked ordinary today, played according to the situation. Took an odd risk. He is still very young. I have seen his potential in domestic cricket and also on Aus A tour with the bat. He might look malnourished but generates some amazing power in his shots. He is going to be better than Jadeja with the bat.

10 hours ago, maniac said:

What are you talking about...so far at international level never showed anything with the bat and even today looked pretty ordinary

I don't think he looked ordinary today, played according to the situation. Took an odd risk. He is still very young. I have seen his potential in domestic cricket and also on Aus A tour with the bat. He might look malnourished but generates some amazing power in his shots. He is going to be better than Jadeja with the bat.

14 hours ago, New guy said:

Didn't work so people have right to complain. If it had worked you would have been the first one to say, amazing captaincy move

and i will be the second one to praise msd if we might  have won :giggle:

but people like you do yagas for our loss, and then you guys can come and take a dig at our captain :hehe: