Kedhar Jadhav :player without X factor

tweaker

4 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

India need to drop axar,rahane,and forget about raina , need to infuse young blood in this team, guy's like pant, sarfaraz, hooda,kuldeep yadav, karun nair, shreyas iyer , needed to be fast track ASAP

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Well I am looking at the present scenario We need some Left Handed player to negotiate left arm spinners of kiwis and not to forget we need off spinners since NZL has many Left handed bat Suresh raina is the right choice for the next two games.

24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Has earned his place, i wont mind trying him in test at 6 for ENg series

Reason- 

• Eng has 5 left handers.
  • he is bowling really well, flight drift
  • he can beat spinners really well and we need someone to smash to moeen ali and rashid.
  • he would be well versed with these pitches like pujara coz they play a lot of domestic

I honestly doubt his bowling will be very effective in test matches even though he is doing a great job in Odis.

21 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Jadhav is a stop gap option . He's a good player, but a massive downgrade compared to the likes of Yuvi and Raina .  Even Pandey is pretty much in the same category . We are not goin to win too many matches with these guys in the lineup . 

Add to that we open with Rohit and Rahane , Dhoni on his last legs ...this team is all about Virat

Players do not become superstars overnight. So of course in our minds the likes of Pandey and Jadhav do not hold the weighting of an Indian short format legend like Yuvraj. 

All that these players can do in the early parts of their international career is make an impact and where possible win matches. You have to say both Pandey and Jadhav have done their jobs fairly admirably and deserve more chances to become solid names on the team sheet. 

15 hours ago, WeStMiDz said:

Players do not become superstars overnight. So of course in our minds the likes of Pandey and Jadhav do not hold the weighting of an Indian short format legend like Yuvraj. 

All that these players can do in the early parts of their international career is make an impact and where possible win matches. You have to say both Pandey and Jadhav have done their jobs fairly admirably and deserve more chances to become solid names on the team sheet. 

I think they do .

All our greats had a little extra about them even when they played their first match . 

as for doing their Jobs fairly , so did Rayudu !!

His bowling of all things has been a revelation but don't see him as a long term prospect......He has to be Mike Hussey level good to be continued at his age as a long term prospect....we need young blood in LOI's.

I am calling it now....Jadhav cannot play anything more than 140K even when delivered gun barrel straight but with a little bounce and anything over 135K's when there is a little movement.

Got rewarded for his domestic performances...saw taste of international cricket...that's about it.....this is a waste of investment

Just now, sarchasm said:

Here's my call...Jadhav is an upgrade from Raina. All he has to demonstrate is the requisite amount of fitness.

And what are you basing that on?

Raina may have been on the down,but the guy has played some of the clutch knocks down the order for us in the last 4-5 years..Jadhav has only 1 shot against fast bowlers which is dab to the third man...how is that an upgrade?

A fat out of shape Raina is still 5 times the fielder Jadhav is.