BSF kills 7 Pak Rangers, one terrorist on Jammu border - Its escalating folks.

Vilander

BSF was responding to snipers from Pak Rangers apparently, assisting terrorists to infiltrate.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/BSF-kills-7-Pakistani-Rangers-1-terrorist-in-retaliatory-firing/articleshow/54979878.cms

https://news.google.co.in/news/rtc?ncl=dNAHUYKxGfj0ymMn-Eq5rqUSxREBM&authuser=0&ned=in&topic=h&siidp=1366193328f7a5e2a3e4c2f1e924a4550f38

Appears this was on IB not on LOC. Now after IA during the strikes, paramilitary is also involved now across international boundary. Apparently was an infiltration attempt across IB.

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/bsf-foils-rangers-backed-infiltration-attempt-on-ib/

15 minutes ago, gattaca said:

How can someone use snippers to kill boder security forces ? If they use snipers lets use them as well and wipe put their whole border security as well. Why do you need security when you snipers ?

thats blatant really, using snipers to push terrorists across. This is outright war.

Ind should keep on increasing the cost for Pak to wage any kind of war with Ind 

• 1 bullet will be answered with 100 bullets
  • 1 bomb will be answered with 100 bombs
  • 1 nuke will be answered with tons of nukes (Pak keeps saying that it has more nukes than Ind but how many nukes does Ind need to destroy a relatively small and weak Pak?)

Even if Pak declares peace, it would only be to recuperate itself to be able to fight Ind again. In the end, this ideological war would probably only end with the break up of the nuisance that is Pak. The sooner, Ind understand this, the better it would be for it  

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, rahulrulezz said:

Great to see us shooting the terrorist. However l, very sad to see their 7 innocents soldiers shot to death. Their army men are just following orders just like ours. This killing will escalate with them shooting ours soldiers. And all us NRIs enjoying safe and peaceful life would do chest thumping. 

Yeah we should not kill any soldiers. Just take their bullets and die?

Great to see us shooting the terrorist. However l, very sad to see their 7 innocents soldiers shot to death. Their army men are just following orders just like ours. This killing will escalate with them shooting ours soldiers. And all us NRIs enjoying safe and peaceful life would do chest thumping. 

So what should our soldiers do?Give up?

6 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Pakistani ke saath interact karke tum bhi bhaijaan ban gaye ho. Rahul Mian aman ki asha ko bhool jao aur apne desh ke dushmano ko dushmano ki tarah dekho. 

Dukh hota hai, mujhe bhaisaheb. Dil me, sadharan Pakistani log nek insan haye. Yeh mujhe wahan jake pata chala. Lekin unke desh ke neta, sipahi aur mullah itna dabaa ke rakhte haye ki unko pata bhi nahi, doodh kya hai or pani kya. 

Unkni barbadi dekh ke dukh hota hai, lekin woh ahista ahista apne awam ko tabah kar rahe hain. 

18 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

They are NOT innocent. 

Edited by Texy

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

Yeah we should not kill any soldiers. Just take their bullets and die?

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

So what should our soldiers do?Give up?

Firstly, I am against us commoners to celebrate the death of innocent soldiers. How would we feel if 7 innocent Indian armymen are sniped by Pakistani army men and you see Pakistanis thumping their chest. End of the day, 7 innocent lives along with dream of their families were crushed. 

What I would want is both armies to make a deal to not shoot at each other no matter of what. Rather secure and mine the whole border so no terrorist can cross over. 

9 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Firstly, I am against us commoners to celebrate the death of innocent soldiers. How would we feel if 7 innocent Indian armymen are sniped by Pakistani army men and you see Pakistanis thumping their chest. End of the day, 7 innocent lives along with dream of their families were crushed. 

What I would want is both armies to make a deal to not shoot at each other no matter of what. Rather secure and mine the whole border so no terrorist can cross over. 

Admire the intent but that is naive. They apparently used snipers.

Are you naive? Pakistan Army is the terrorist.They train and send the terrorists.They can take on IA so they use these proxies.

Are you naive? Pakistan Army is the terrorist.They train and send the terrorists.They can take on IA so they use these proxies.