Arjun Tendulkar progress tracking thread

maniac

Arjun "Jesus" Tendulkar..the son of god...what is the progress on him these days?

The kid is a fast bowling allrounder a left arm seamer-so ticks 2 very important boxes

On top of that he has the best coaching and facilities available

He will make it into the team in the next 4-5 years for sure and obviously the stakeholders-His father,selectors etc don't want to be embarrassed if he is found out at international level-so he will be ensured to be ready.

Really excited to see what the road lies ahead for him

GO ARJUN :cheer:

Edited by maniac

Is Sachin Tendulkar Hugging Son Arjun Tendulkar or Justin Bieber? You decide

Is Sachin Tendulkar Hugging Son Arjun Tendulkar or Justin Bieber? You decide

http://www.news18.com/news/buzz/is-sachin-tendulkar-hugging-son-arjun-tendulkar-or-justin-bieber-you-decide-1296807.html

Apart from being cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar’s son, Arjun Tendulkar has another celebrity connection to boast of — his resemblance to pop sensation Justin Bieber. Yes, you read that right.

On September 24, Arjun celebrated his 17th birthday and many wished him on social media in their own special way.

A Facebook page titled Circle of Cricket wished the teenager by sharing a photo of him with his dad and wrote, "Happy 17th Birthday, Arjun Tendulkar!"

1 hour ago, radhika said:

Kya hua....????

Why the thread?Kuch hua kya ?Kuch kiya kya???

or just:beer-bottle::beer-bottle:

Radhikaji ladka 17 ka ho gaya hai.......Almost counting down for his induction to the international side......Heard he bats like Yuvraj Singh and is also pretty brisk seamer...so perfect allrounder.....we need some exciting prospects in our side soon.

So just really interested to  follow how he progresses.

I seriously and honestly have big expectations.

Sachin Tendulkar thinks Arjun bats like me. He is right: Yuvraj Singh

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report-sachin-tendulkar-thinks-arjun-bats-like-me-he-is-right-yuvraj-singh-1879049

1879050.jpg?itok=lxtVeYqZ

One would expect Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun to model his batting on his illustrious father’s style. However, he appears to have adapted the game of another fellow southpaw — Yuvraj Singh.

During an interaction with the media here, Yuvraj said that Arjun’s batting reminded him of his younger days. The praise, coming as it does from the hero of the 2011 cricket World Cup, would certainly encourage and warm the cockles of Arjun’s heart, who was last month dropped from the Mumbai Under-14 squad.

Some time back Sachin told me that Arjun bats like me. When I watched him, he reminded me of my younger days in Chandigarh and the Sector 16 Stadium. Arjun is passionate about the game and that comes from his father,” said Yuvraj on Friday.

Arjun Tendulkar, son of legendary batsman Sachin, smashes century in Yuvraj Singh style; southpaw headed towards bright future

http://www.india.com/sports/arjun-tendulkar-son-of-legendary-batsman-sachin-smashes-century-in-yuvraj-singh-style-southpaw-headed-towards-bright-future-736458/

Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar smashed a century in the junior-level cricket tournament organized by Mumbai Cricket Association. Ordinarily, a century struck by talents among those section of emerging cricketers do not grab headlines. However, Arjun, at 16 years of age is looked by many as the heir of quite possibly India’s greatest batsman Sachin Tendulkar.

However, contrary to his father’s cautious approach, Arjun seems to have imbibed the skills of aggressive opener Virendra Sehwag and destructive all-rounder Yuvraj Singh. The 106-run-knock of Arjun came in mere 42 balls. Another contrary element in Arjun’s game as conpared to his father, is that the left-hander also bowls quick seam, unlike Sachin who occasionally experimented with his tricky spin

Ziva Dhoni smashes a 10-ball 50 in plastic ball league.  Also spins the ball more than Murali.  

In a performance that surely marks out future greatness, Ziva Dhoni has smashed a record score in terrace plastic ball cricket.  Contrary to her father, she also shows great potential as a spin bowler, posessing both the ability to bowl chinamen, as well as doosras, teesras and chauthas at will.  Such control of the plastic ball is rarely seen.