So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

Lol the hatred for  dhoni has made you blind. Dhoni scored a double against Australia last tour it was important in the context of the series. He nullified Lyon in that innings, walked down the wicket to saddle and smacked over his head. He has taken apart shoaib akthar now talk when Saha has done these things. 

And knock vs eng in eng during lords test and one against sa ,Dunno about others in his last few years he was poor .Saha did scored a match saving century against a better attack last test .About Akhtar that was a dead track.In context we lost the series also.If u remember more innings under pressure let me know.

29 minutes ago, BCCI said:

I think Saha is also batter than that overrated sweeper of the ball from Pakistan.At the moment Dekock is numero uno,Bairstow and then Saha may be tied with Watling in terms of efficiency I reckon.

Bairstow is more of a batsman-keeper, inspite of his improved glove work.  Saha is nowhere near as good with the bat, just as he's order of magnitude better keeper than Bairstow.  

For test matches, I'd rather have someone like Saha than Parthiv or Bairstow.  Quality keeping is worth a ton of runs even before the keeper bats - people tend to forget that by focusing on the batting way too much.  And as Saha as shown - its not like he's a tailender mug with the bat.  Not every keeper needs to be a dominating top-order level bat  like Gilly, QdK or Bairstow.  Saha has out-done Wade with the bat - a guy with known deficiences with the gloves and supposedly picked for his batting.  That just says it all.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Can we, for once, stop with the pro and anti Dhoni nonsense?  The guy is done in tests.  Retired.  Move the fudge on.  Enough already.  

AGREE AGREE AGREE,MSD HAS RETIRED IN DEC 2014.

Sorry for caps but had to scream.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bairstow is more of a batsman-keeper, inspite of his improved glove work.  Saha is nowhere near as good with the bat, just as he's order of magnitude better keeper than Bairstow.  

For test matches, I'd rather have someone like Saha than Parthiv or Bairstow.  Quality keeping is worth a ton of runs even before the keeper bats - people tend to forget that by focusing on the batting way too much.  And as Saha as shown - its not like he's a tailender mug with the bat.  Not every keeper needs to be a dominating top-order level bat  like Gilly, QdK or Bairstow.  Saha has out-done Wade with the bat - a guy with known deficiences with the gloves and supposedly picked for his batting.  That just says it all.

Yes I agree he is a crucial part of this team at the moment and long may it continue if he keeps chipping in.

Think its time ICF had a caution note of its own like Cigarette packets.

MSD OBSESSION IS INJURIES TO MENTAL HEALTH 

It's a bit late now for dhoni fanboys as their obsession with Dhoni has lead to logic defying thread where they have already suffered much humiliation and Klpd in thread like these.

2 minutes ago, CG said:

Did not mention you brah.. it was for chamchas

I thought you were going after obsession of Dhoni fans .

Dude there's something seriously wrong with you. The only obsession I see on this forum is from you. At this point I can't even comprehend what you are trying to prove. As I said earlier forgive Dhoni. Whatever he did to you, he probably didn't do it intentionally and probably doesn't even know he managed to offend you. Let this obsession go else you will be ranting about Dhoni forever on internet forums.

Dude there's something seriously wrong with you. The only obsession I see on this forum is from you. At this point I can't even comprehend what you are trying to prove. As I said earlier forgive Dhoni. Whatever he did to you, he probably didn't do it intentionally and probably doesn't even know he managed to offend you. Let this obsession go else you will be ranting about Dhoni forever on internet forums.

The thing is why does my comments about Dhoni hurt u so much .That's the point I am making about of your fanboyism.

Unless you know him personally or he did something for u.whats the point of u using your time to defend him.

Just now, CG said:

The thing is why does my comments about Dhoni hurt u so much .That's the point I am making about double standards of your fanboyism.

They don't. I don't give a shyte about players unlike you as long as India wins. Read my signature. All i care about is India winning. If someone tells me India will win the next WC as long as they play Vinay Kumar, Dinda and Saha, and need to drop Kohli, I would willingly do so. I respect players who helped India win trophies on global stage - nothing less nothing more. That's why I rate Gambhir very highly coz he top scored in 2 ICC finals. That's why i rate Dhoni highly coz under him as captain India won most of their WC trophies.

I'm not angry or hurt or anything else you might imagine. i'm genuinely confused and concerned about this obsession of yours. I'm pretty happy with the great fightback India has shown this Test and once India wins the Test and the series tomorrow - cross my fingers & toes :pray: - I would be over the moon. But I suspect you will still be going on about Dhoni :giggle: