So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

1 minute ago, helperononline said:

well difficult one to translate

it is tamil movie scene in original scene the director (one without shirt in that pic) ask him 

Can u act as side actor or any other small  roles in movie for that fellow reply adamantly if i act i will act as Hero only will not do any side sole 

Now In the current picture The director ask him Cannot u do batting ? for that saha replies if I play I shall do Wicket keeping only. 

watch at 1.30 for the dialogue 

Thanks

I got the gist :laugh:

10 hours ago, CG said:

Saha Has just started He had a great 2016 averaging above 40 and Played some Innnings under pressure be it against Wi or Srilanka.Even against england we would have lost if not for Saha and ashwin patnership in 1st test.How many test has saha played against Aus ,sa,eng-3,2,3 respectively and against Sa those pitches were rank turners where nobody scored and england he scored in 1st test before getting injured.As i said its is devoid of logic .Its just pure hate speaking nothing else.I despise such Fanboys.

I still don't get how you managed to link criticism of Saha's performances to Dhoni! What exactly is my purpose for doing it? Am I asking for Dhoni to replace Saha - No. So what exactly is my reason for doing so? Please enlighten me.

I can't really say what deep rooted hatred and feelings you have for Dhoni for you to somehow make everything about Dhoni. Maybe he kicked your dog once or maybe he didn't sign your autograph but all I can say for your mental state is to forgive him for whatever perceived slight. Not everything is about Dhoni and not everyone's posts on this forum are either. Saha has been poor, is 33 with no upside and that's the reason I along with others are calling for his removal.

f we have to invest in someone and go through these teething pains I would rather do so with a youngster who will give us plenty of years of service. What do you get with Saha? Probably another year or two given he's already 33 or 34. See there's a cricketing logic and rationale for people making a certain argument which somehow you don't understand or don't want to understand. You simply want to argue people rather than their viewpoints. Up to you if you want to go on your crusade but I for sure won't respond to such weird Trump-like accusations moving forward.

8 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I still don't get how you managed to link criticism of Saha's performances to Dhoni! What exactly is my purpose for doing it? Am I asking for Dhoni to replace Saha - No. So what exactly is my reason for doing so? Please enlighten me.

I can't really say what deep rooted hatred and feelings you have for Dhoni for you to somehow make everything about Dhoni. Maybe he kicked your dog once or maybe he didn't sign your autograph but all I can say for your mental state is to forgive him for whatever perceived slight. Not everything is about Dhoni and not everyone's posts on this forum are either. Saha has been poor, is 33 with no upside and that's the reason I along with others are calling for his removal.

f we have to invest in someone and go through these teething pains I would rather do so with a youngster who will give us plenty of years of service. What do you get with Saha? Probably another year or two given he's already 33 or 34. See there's a cricketing logic and rationale for people making a certain argument which somehow you don't understand or don't want to understand. You simply want to argue people rather than their viewpoints. Up to you if you want to go on your crusade but I for sure won't respond to such weird Trump-like accusations moving forward.

Finally someone put the exact feeling. Any type of critique for current players or any strategy is some or the other way being associated with Dhoni. Cannot understand how Dhoni is responsible or even a point of discussion in every thread even when he has been away from Tests since last 2 years or so. Its unbelievable.

On topic, Saha should still be persisted throughout this year even though he is bits and pieces type of player and already 33. However, we should definitely start grooming his back up. Pant/Kishan whoever is ready should be used against minnows and be travelling with team wherever possible. They should be ready to take full time load in 1.5 - 2 years.

Oh come on I would take u down point by point.Remember the times when we were being whitewashed and you could not criticize Dhoni because you are a fanboy .As I said I don't understand fanboyism of such level where logic takes a back seat,it's sheer stupidity.Show me one post where u criticize Dhoni and jump on Saha on every given opportunity .

I think Saha is also batter than that overrated sweeper of the ball from Pakistan.At the moment Dekock is numero uno,Bairstow and then Saha may be tied with Watling in terms of efficiency I reckon.

As a wkbatsman he is world's best currently.

His glove work is best I have seen of any wk.

7 minutes ago, CG said:

Lol he probably has played more innings under pressure than Dhoni in his test career.

Dhoni chamchas now have gone in to their caves.

Lol the hatred for  dhoni has made you blind. Dhoni scored a double against Australia last tour it was important in the context of the series. He nullified Lyon in that innings, walked down the wicket to saddle and smacked over his head. He has taken apart shoaib akthar now talk when Saha has done these things. 

1 minute ago, gattaca said:

Lol the hatred for  dhoni has made you blind. Dhoni scored a double against Australia last tour it was important in the context of the series. He nullified Lyon in that innings, walked down the wicket to saddle and smacked over his head. He has taken apart shoaib akthar now talk when Saha has done these things. 

Use the ignore option its much easier.:aha: