Pintu Parcha - India's NO.1 6 hitter.

narenpande1

3 hours ago, narenpande1 said:

No, I am not Pintu Parcha.

Dhoni when he started off did not look less primitive and has ended as unarguably the top 5 ODI batsman of all times.

Such " dehati " talent must be encouraged. Giving him a look in would inspire thousands of such talented hitters in the low strata of society.

We just have too many people...and too much talent of which a very small fraction comes to the surface...

Can you invite Pintu Parcha to ICF? Currently many talented people like Pintu Parcha are busy fighting on cricinfo's facebook page comments section.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Can you invite Pintu Parcha to ICF? Currently many talented people like Pintu Parcha are busy fighting on cricinfo's facebook page comments section.

I am far away in North America. I don't know anybody that can connect to this guy personally. 

But anybody who has come connection in the Kanga Cricket League ( which is pan Mumbai only ) will surely know how to bring this guy to the fore.

7 minutes ago, f.b.m said:

I'd be interested to see good bowlers coming out of these tennis ball tournaments. Their skills would be easier to translate into hardball T20 cricket.

True, I think bowlers who play these 6 overs game learn a lot hard way after getting hit even on a good ball as batsmen are really skillful with tennis ball. Bowlers learn to bowl slow ones etc.

Talking about the video above, I wish someone had tested the Legend Pintu Parcha bhai with a full ball on off side instead of aiming at stumps since he was exposing it. Bowler should follow the batsman which will frustrate him. 

Badass name. 

Hot girl at the bar: So....what's your name

PP: Pintu, Pintu Parcha. Lassi iced not neat. :phehe:

The name is parcha, pintu parcha, jo chakke marke bowler ka ghata de kharcha, pintu parcha, ICF pe roj roj jiska hota charcha,pintu parcha, hot girl in reply :jyada ud mat nhi to pichh. ..wade main ghusa dungi barcha, pintu parcha.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

No more Pintus. We have one captaining our LOI team and look at the dire state it is in. They are better off working in Train stations. 

Wow...You seriously said it...

Hope to see plenty of Dhoni in future just to burn your ass.

And to the chhutiya elitists... better stop following India for a while... mera desh badal raha hai...

Ok folks...got some info about Pintu Parcha from Sulakshan Kulkarni ( he was Mumbai and Maharashtra coach ) , also coached my pal Kunal who used to played under 18 for Mumbai.

Pintu Parcha is a havaldar's son, lives in Dombivali in central mumbai. 

He has not been in selection contention because he has not played any ( non- tennis ball )  sanctioned tournament.

1 minute ago, narenpande1 said:

Ok folks...got some info about Pintu Parcha from Sulakshan Kulkarni ( he was Mumbai and Maharashtra coach ) , also coached my pal Kunal who used to played under 18 for Mumbai.

Pintu Parcha is a havaldar's son, lives in Dombivali in central mumbai. 

He has not been in selection contention because he has not played any ( non- tennis ball )  sanctioned tournament.

You need to sponsor him to get into some grade level cricket in Mumbai. Such talent can't just go away. And I am sure going by their video stream, they have many special performers like Pintu Parcha Bhai. You care to share any other talent?

Just now, Cricketics said:

You need to sponsor him to get into some grade level cricket in Mumbai. Such talent can't just go away. And I am sure going by their video stream, they have many special performers like Pintu Parcha Bhai. You care to share any other talent?

My buddy Kunal told me that this guy gets paid 5000 rupees per match and is the main bread winner in his family. 

Kunal although played under 18 cricket for Mumbai absolutely abhors the elitist culture in Mumbai cricket. 

Unfortunately no local selector takes tennis ball cricket seriously. 

Pintu is just 18 years old - can still make it BIG for India, if he is roped in and groomed.

Sulakshan Sir has been sacked as Mumbai coach and no longer has that sort of pull.