CPEC has ZERO economic viability, its a massive cost. Is the purpose something else?

narenpande1

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That is what 'should've been'. But since Ahl Al Bayat doesnt exist anymore, the Shia position is, it SHOULD've been Ahl Al Bayat, but now, it should be Al Quraysh. 

Many shia scholars those with black turbans are apparently 'sayyeds' like the azeri turk khameni is somehow a sayyed. 

2 hours ago, narenpande1 said:

The only extremist Islamic elements were weeded out due to partition. It was good that they were excluded from the union of Secular India

Except the Muslim League won some ~429 out of ~490 reserved seats in the provincial elections , and there wasn't total population transfer from provinces that formed the bulk of those seats, ie  Bengal, UP, Bihar, Assam. One can guess that only Punjab actually had all the extremists leave...

47 minutes ago, mishra said:

So what happened to plebiscite, UN resolution to Kashmir thing?

If tommorrow Kashmir decides independence from Pakistan ( join India or become completely separate country) what happens to CPEC?

I don't mind plebiscite as long as padosis agree to begin the first phase with Shaksgam valley :agree:. Even Cheeni-waale will participate.

In all seriousness though, these guys are happy with the status quo. Use cheap terrorists to target our jawaans and civilians. Plebiscite, UN resolution....yeh sab to is too much work for them. 

4 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Balochistan was forcibly annexed by Pakistan.India should have raised the issue in 1947 only.But no worries we will raise it now.

Yeah ..India has been very kind to the terrorist country.

We had them under our jackboots during 1971 independence of bangladesh, where the terrorist nation murdered 3 million of its own people.

They are now murdering Baluchis in a similar way..and independence is not far off..

On 12/3/2016 at 8:42 PM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Have you seen India protest anything about CPEC except that it goes through PoK.

As i said 46bn may be very big for Pakistan it isnt that big for India.

:giggle: @ u guys thinking its a matter of 46bn investment...

6 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

I have a doubt.Dawoodi Bohras are supposed to be descended from Egyptian Arabs.Isnt it?

Not necessarily just Egyptian Arabs, Bohris claim descent from the Fatimid dynasty.

Edited by Mariyam

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Yes they do.The Dawoodi Syedna is supposed to be a direct descendent of The Prophet(PBUH) through the Fatimid side.

So you also claim descent from the Fatimid family?

My mom or her side of the family never mentioned any such lineage. These are theological conjectures. There maybe one Fatimid ancestor many centuries ago. :dontknow:  Besides, these are very broad categorizations. Its like the Yadavs saying they descended from Lord Krishna. Doesn't hold much significance today. Unless you are in line to be the next Syedna.

Edited by Mariyam

29 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

My mom or her side of the family never mentioned any such lineage. These are theological conjectures. There maybe one Fatimid ancestor many centuries ago. :dontknow:  Besides, these are very broad categorizations. Its like the Yadavs saying they descended from Lord Krishna. Doesn't hold much significance today. Unless you are in line to be the next Syedna.

I am reading something and that mentions that Dawoodis are directly descended from the Egyptian Arabs.They came to India post Saladin's invasion and his persecution of the Fatimid family and their followers in Egypt.

The book also mentions some interesting things regarding Al Hussain and his alleged correspondence with Raja Dahir and a certain follower of his Muhammad bin Allafi.The book states that it was this support for Al Hussain and his followers by Raja Dahir that brought him in conflict with the Ummayad Caliphate.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1019840.shtml

Chinese paper article on CPEC viability and some non-Pak estimates on Gwadar activity.  Some optimistic projections on benefits to Pak - Even the most patriotic greenBro will admit that expectations of a Shenzhen like development phase in Balochistan is truly far-fetched.  The pre-requisites such as connectivity, electricity, security, literate workforce in good numbers, heck even potable water, are in short supply.  

2 hours ago, Finer said:

Actually, it is Pakistan. Pakistan had been planning for CPEC for a long time, but derailed in each time from the distraction of wars to proxy, and whatnot. Finally, the current democratic elected government managed to fast-track CPEC with the help of Pakistan army within few years beyond the expectation. As soon as Pakistan handled the state of affairs, it was easier to fast-track CPEC.

No Indian medias will mention those nations remotely interested in the development of CPEC due to its competitor, chabar port. But it is officials. From Iran/Turkey to Russia/Germany now. They were expected to be on-board since China took guaranteed for CPEC. :--D

i don't care about Indian media mentioning it, i care about those nation's media mentioning it. I also don't care what a desperate and lower than India quality Pakistan media states either. 

So show us where is the Russian/UK/German support in their media for CPEC. 

Also no, its not Pakistan who is making CPEC a reality, its China- its their money, their labor. You are just glorified security guards and the ones who's land it is happening on- that too, on loan money, not your money.

Keep it real.