Ultimate_Game

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

10 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

We lost all 3 tosses in the flat roads in the Australia tour.That made our bowling look worse than it was.

If we had batted first and put a big score , our bowling would have looked much better with the score board pressure aiding to it.

With a bit of rub of the green going our way in Eng & Aus (i.e., winning more tosses in Aus and more flattish pitches in Eng) India would've been much much better. But no matter what I expect big things when India tours Aus next.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

this series just further exposes Pakistan as a mental midget and their own inflated sense of ability, even with all the rain interruptions and one of flattest pitches going around in world cricket they still got whitewashed, and now an embarrassing 12-0 lol

On 1/7/2017 at 7:55 AM, sarchasm said:

Funniest thing about today's comic collapse was that Younis has earned himself another year to screw Pakistan over.

I wish Misbah had scored a 50 or a 100 as well so he could be with the team for another couple of years

Edited by Ultimate_Game

15 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Yasir "better than ashwin" shah in 3 tests

148.1-11-672-8 , Economy rate : 4.537

Avg -84 runs per wicket

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

yasir shah is a poor man's kumble at best

On 1/2/2017 at 8:51 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

Give it up for padosis again! Not satisfied with imploding within 50 overs on a patta last Test, they went one better - this time with the ball. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "fearsome" "phaast" "best bowling attack in the world" featuring Wahab "Malcolm" Riaz, Mohammad "ATG" Amir and Yasir "Better than Ashwin" Shah who have managed to concede a 100 to a batsman in the first session of a Test :hatsoff::cantstop:

UG you utter legend, thats gonna stick.

Let's laugh at our padosi's ranking :laugh:

Rankings:-

T20 - 7th

Odis- 8th

Test- 6th 

Lol Pakistan is officially the new west indies, congrats to our padosi bros @Asim :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:aha::aha::aha::aha::aha:

On a side note, isn't 786 a sacred number in Islam, good job pakistan :phehe:

26 minutes ago, kira said:

Let's laugh at our padosi's ranking :laugh:

Rankings:-

T20 - 7th

Odis- 8th

Test- 6th 

Lol Pakistan is officially the new west indies, congrats to our padosi bros @Asim :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:aha::aha::aha::aha::aha:

On a side note, isn't 786 a sacred number in Islam, good job pakistan :phehe:

These ranking systems are massively flawed, ask Ian Chappell

Rankings are not a good reflection of teams anyway.  

And to be honest, I think greenbros team did better than I thought they would down under.  Sure they got blanked in all tests, lost one in 3.5 days after getting a purple unicorn double century, etc etc.  But not trash-talking, I thought they would do a lot worse than what they have.  Managed to win one ODI too.  That's great for a team of their calibre.    

And historically, pyss-poor teams usually get better after playing a good amount of cricket against a quality opponent.  Just by watching a better team go about their business, its impossible not to pick up a few things that you can do better.  Look at the West Indies - they got bossed at home by India at home - but came within 50 runs of beating Pakistan in a test series in UAE.  

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Wrong usage of thread. It shd be bumped only after a close loss or severe loss, not of all sundry news about padosis.

Then don't bump it padosi lover, I will bump it whenever I want to :aha::aha::aha:

My heartiest congratulations to padosis on an extremely successful tour of Australia. Finally padosis were able to win one game in Aus across all formats over 15 years and break their duck! Respect!!! :hatsoff:

I always disagreed with padosis when they said Pak is the true no. 1 team in the world and they have the beastliest, phaastest and most ferocious bowling paawarhouse in the world. But this stellar performance in NZ & Aus by winning one game won me over :hail:

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

If we played again, results would be different as we have a better captain now.

I don't think it would be different, our odi team and T20 teams are not good. They had great contributions from top three then but starting with Dhoni every one else stunk except one match which we won.

2 hours ago, Sidhoni said:

Is he even captain apart from going out to toss lol

ac7da114f8c489a26ed5a9e7160af881.jpg

How does that make him better? so he is dominating proceedings even when it is someone else's leadership?

I don't think Kohli is asking him for advice every other ball.

This proxy-captaincy is even worse than him being the actual captain.

How does that make him better? so he is dominating proceedings even when it is someone else's leadership?

I don't think Kohli is asking him for advice every other ball.

This proxy-captaincy is even worse than him being the actual captain.

Kohli is clueless when bowlers get phainta. Dhoni has experience with such bowling. Dhoni himself mentioned they share a relationship where Kohli doesn't have to feel obligated to take his advice and can reject everything. Dhoni is playing the role of a mentor so it is obvious he helps out Kohli.

Just now, Autonomous said:

Same bowler who took sixfer against your ATGs was smashed in all parts during UAE Series

What did you say? Sorry can't hear you at the top here, it is very lonely at the NO. 1 rank here, pehle apna level badhao aur IQ bhi :giggle:

6 minutes ago, kira said:

What did you say? Sorry can't hear you at the top here, it is very lonely at the NO. 1 rank here, pehle apna level badhao aur IQbhi:giggle:

Pehlay to hansne de mujhay.

Let's laugh at padosis. Bang Brosare also welcomed to join

Edited by Autonomous