GAMECRICKET.COM

Sooda

http://www.gamecricket.com/cricket-games.html go to site click on 'play the game now' a box will pop up. scroll down the box- select your teams/players (you can select world 11's/dream teams by clicking on player names) then go to game. all you have to do is click on the bowlers name and he bowls the over. make sure your arrange your batting lineup -there is that option 'change batting order' no skill involved= lovelyness. needs two people (ideally) if you are sad like me you can play with yourself (so to speak)

Re: GAMECRICKET.COM muhahaha.... india vs pak..... india bat first... 325/5 in 50 overs..... Dhoni at number 3, 147 not out of 140 balls.... pak fielded their so-called best bowling attack of aktor, asif and gul.... pak in response... 276/4 in 50 overs.... bajji - 2/38 in 10....

Re: GAMECRICKET.COM Indistani no flash, just text based. all you have to do is arrange the batting lineup and then click on a bowlers name for him to bowl an over. It is definitely an Indian who created it. Dhoni is godlike. Bhajji rocks as well yeah. Drav and Tendulkar are great. SRT is more than useful parttimer. and man is it addictive! like i was saying quite fact based. dravid is a slow scorer. Mcg and Murali are genii...the one time i played England harmison got sh@ on...check out IKPs figures in Predators post above...never any better than that. You can play just countries, or Australia vs World XIs, Two world XIs against each other(which is what me and mate do most of the time-one pick each etc), Indian Subcontinent vs R.O.W, Ind Subcont vs Aussies...

Re: GAMECRICKET.COM No way - it's definitely done at random. There are no individual settings for players. I took a 5 wicket haul and scored 69 off 42 balls with Irfan Pathan against the WI (in the same match !) and also scored a 70 odd off 53 balls with Dravid. Hell, even in a match vs Australia i got Kaif to score a century ! Now you tell me whether that is realistic... 4646by0.jpg

Re: GAMECRICKET.COM

No way - it's definitely done at random. There are no individual settings for players. I took a 5 wicket haul and scored 69 off 42 balls with Irfan Pathan against the WI (in the same match !) and also scored a 70 odd off 53 balls with Dravid. Hell, even in a match vs Australia i got Kaif to score a century ! Now you tell me whether that is realistic... 4646by0.jpg
Ha..well maybe not then. I feel cheated.