Jayalalitha Ji Passes Away.

randomGuy

2 hours ago, radhika said:

WTF is wrong with people of TN ?

Why do these issues become law and order issues....?

It's mostly just opportunistic goonda-gardism. For example, my folks were in K'taka during the recent riots and according to them most of the masti was manufactured. Owners had hired some goondas to destroy their old buses and they used the Kaveri verdict as an alibi to get insurance money. Basically mauke ka faida. Different people have different scores to settle.

Edited by jalebi_bhai

no statement to be issued by TN gov..

Hope I am wrong, but I think they are preparing ground. 

Regardless of what happens (and i hope she is recovers) I do feel she needs to step away from politics. Its not fair on her health and its not fair for the state of TN from a governance pov.

Digressing, I feel similar call has to be made on Swaraj. Kidney failure is a major thing. Not sure she can handle the travels foreign min needs. 

5 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

no statement to be issued by TN gov..

Hope I am wrong, but I think they are preparing ground. 

Regardless of what happens (and i hope she is recovers) I do feel she needs to step away from politics. Its not fair on her health and its not fair for the state of TN from a governance pov.

Digressing, I feel similar call has to be made on Swaraj. Kidney failure is a major thing. Not sure she can handle the travels foreign min needs. 

They won't issue statement until all arrangements are in place.

5 hours ago, G_B_ said:

police need to be on guard.

I do hope she recovers. But god forbid she passes away there might be a free for all in the state. We dont want a repeat of Bangaluru so governor and central team need to be ready should they be called on.

Thats right, lets blame Bangalore for all of TNs problems. I was there at Madras in '87 when MGR died and all hell broke loose. The problem lies with the people of TN, who consider their politicians as demi gods who are immortals and suddenly when they croak, the simpletons in your beloved state cant digest the fact human beings actually die. They riot. We have had numerous CMs die in our state from Hegde, Gundu Rao, Bangarappa and JH Patil and not even a fart was let out by the people. Stop blaming other states for your internal faults. Thank you.  

Edited by North Sea Tiger
Luddite

Thats right, lets blame Bangalore for all of TNs problems. I was there at Madras in '87 when MGR died and all hell broke loose. The problem lies with the people of TN, who consider their politicians as demi gods who are immortals and suddenly when they croak, the simpletons in your beloved state cant digest the fact human beings actually die. They riot. We have had numerous CMs die in our state from Hegde, Gundu Rao, Bangarappa and JH Patil and not even a fart was let out by the people. Stop blaming other states for your internal faults. Thank you.  

Such a peaceful city Bangalore is

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Anti-Tamil_violence_of_Karnataka

10 hours ago, radhika said:

I simply cannot fathom this obsessive worshipping of leaders and actors in TN. Having been out of TN fo far too long i am a bit perplexed how JJ developed cult following. They even started arresting those who would spread rumours. 

10 hours ago, radhika said:

I lived in chennai for 3 years. The people are calm and quiet. The whole city is relaxed and unhurried. The only time you see frenzy is when there is news or an even related to Jayalaitha, Ranjikant and Water Issues.

Edited by Book_Worm