The Asia Cup U19 team

Vijy

I know that the team has been posted earlier, but I was wondering if there are any promising talents to watch out for - beyond Shaw, Gill and Sharma?

I know that Rana and Khan have played FC cricket, and both have enjoyed some success (the former has also played a fair number of matches). It's surprising to not see Lomror and Ansari on the list, especially since the latter is not playing for any domestic team at the moment.

More specifically, I'd like to know about the bowlers and the allrounders. Any wrist spinners, genuine pacers and allrounders (apart from Sharma) here?

Squad: Abhishek Sharma (c), Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Priyam Garg, Ayush Jamwal, Rahul Chahar, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shiva Singh, Himanshu Rana, Salman Khan, Harvik Desai (wk), Yash Thakur, Heramb Parab, Vivekanand Tiwari, Het Patel (wk)

Edited by Vijy

It's a mess this time, 7 players were changed from the squad just before they were about to leave India due to age criteria where BCCI goofed up pretty bad. Original team had a couple of good batsmen like rangi Tomar etc and some quick bowlers, now it's a new squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, nsareen said:

It's a mess this time, 7 players were changed from the squad just before they were about to leave India due to age criteria where BCCI goofed up pretty bad. Original team had a couple of good batsmen like rangi Tomar etc and some quick bowlers, now it's a new squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the replacements have played FC like Rana and Khan.