I have never been so angry about sport!

I usuallly forget thing quickly. But I am fuming about everything. Never been so angry about sport, going to take weeks to get over my anger. The whole thing about this tour is sick. We should cancel tour and declare war!
Cmon man!! Get real!! BCCI doesnt have the nuts to stop Bhajji from being banned, War to door door ki baat hai :((
I usuallly forget thing quickly. But I am fuming about everything. Never been so angry about sport, going to take weeks to get over my anger. The whole thing about this tour is sick. We should cancel tour and DECLARE WAR!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: on who ?? Jamaica or Australia ?? or BOTH ?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: on who ?? Jamaica or Australia ?? or BOTH ?
Not sure. We have to do something though! If indian govt does not to do something decisive this could bring the indian govt down! They should at least break off all diplomatic ties with australia!

i dont' think we should be coming back now....then we'd be labeled as cowards forever.... we should get out there and play the best we can, and i'm sure that's enuff to beat even a 14 man aussie squad. also, what should be done is that BCCI should severely deal with all that's happened. they should get Bucknor & Beson removed from umpiring in any of indias future matches, or better just get them banned. they should appeal against the blatant appealing of the aussies (on the lines of Rashid latif incident) they also gotta do something about that cockter, oops procted guy.

i dont' think we should be coming back now....then we'd be labeled as cowards forever.... we should get out there and play the best we can, and i'm sure that's enuff to beat even a 14 man aussie squad. also, what should be done is that BCCI should severely deal with all that's happened. they should get Bucknor & Beson removed from umpiring in any of indias future matches, or better just get them banned. they should appeal against the blatant appealing of the aussies (on the lines of Rashid latif incident) they also gotta do something about that cockter, oops procted guy.
people will forget abt this match in 2 months if that is the case .... walking out send the right msg ... if u want to play fair and square great ... but most teams cant compete when there are 14 vs 11 and downright cheating cannot be tolerated in the game. In the historical context one lost/forfeited series wont matter... but if the rules are amended to ensure fairer contests ... many teams and generations to come will thank India for their stance
In the historical context one lost/forfeited series wont matter... but if the rules are amended to ensure fairer contests ... many teams and generations to come will thank India for their stance
that can happen even if the tour continued, but it would take some genuine effort from BCCI.