NFL 2016

Laaloo

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

Looks like Pat's will win again, all other teams seem flawed :yawn2:

Gronk is done for the season. That's a big loss. Pats are vulnerable. Steelers are getting better  and better.

Edited by laaloo

9 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Gronk is done for the season. That's a big loss. Pats are vulnerable. Steelers are getting better  and better.

Only thing is the Steelers have a horrible pass defense. Brady will have all day to throw. I think the Broncos or Ravens have a better chance to stop them as they have great pass rushers. 

However, the Pats seem to have home field throughout the playoffs, so It'll be tough to beat them at home. It'll be funny if the Giants beat them a 3rd time in the SB :phehe:

On 1/22/2017 at 4:58 PM, Tibarn said:

Poor Aaron Rodgers. He is the best player I have ever seen, but GB management built a trash team around him. :((

Yes, heart break. Wanted to see Rodgers vs Brady in super bowl and then seeing Rodgers show Brady who's the boss. Sucks that it won't happen.

Rodgers is my favorite and will go down as the best ever quarter back in the history. Still younger than Brady, and can easily play 5 more years at least. I hope he at least win 2 more super bowls. I think he will. This is all with all due respect to the great Payton Manning. 

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Yes, heart break. Wanted to see Rodgers vs Brady in super bowl and then seeing Rodgers show Brady who's the boss. Sucks that it won't happen.

Rodgers is my favorite and will go down as the best ever quarter back in the history. Still younger than Brady, and can easily play 5 more years at least. I hope he at least win 2 more super bowls. I think he will. This is all with all due respect to the great Payton Manning. 

Even one more SB win by Rodgers is enough. His numbers are already better than Brady's. Brady gets overrated by ESPN.