ICF AMA(Ask me anything) thread- AMA with Laaloo

maniac

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

@laaloo Girl in your avatar?

Your real age and your earliest memories of cricket.

When you moved to States?

Family pressure of getting married or you really wanted to?

Last time you played cricket.

Neha Sharma. She is so damn cute and looks so good in traditional attire.

27 and see below. Dhaka final 1998.

Moved to states in 1999.

It was a mix of both. I wasnt really pressured. I took my time. Someone said no. Had a broken heart. I broke someone elses heart :(. Then I took some time off. Stopped searching. Got another rishta. A couple or phone calls and after skype, voila. Done and dusted.

I played in Secaucus, NJ a couple years back. We play every summer with hard tennis balls. The ground is awesome. They have a pitch laid out. Almost no one knows about it. And you can literally see Giants stadium and the basketball stadium from across the field.

9 hours ago, radhika said:

Are you truely over Aaku ?

Is Laloo Aunty your wife?

What is the attraction between you and viper?

Aaku who?

Who is laloo aunty?

I guess trolls attract each other.

6 hours ago, G_B_ said:

@lalloo

are you gay

No. But if you make yourself available, then I can be gay for you. That voice :Giggity:

4 hours ago, punjabi_khota said:

@laaloo Which is the worst state in the US and why is it NJ.

Massachusetts is the worst state in the US. I havent been there yet and have no reason to go there. P.S. I don't live in Jersey currently so take that.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

@laaloo answer kar bhai?

First memories of cricket?

Fk Marry Kill- Sachin,Dhoni,Dravid-GO

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/66136.html

I remember Sachin taking on pakistani bowlers and then kaniktar with that 4 to seal the deal. I'm sure I must have watched matches earlier but really have no recollection of it. This match is printed in my memory.

FK Dhoni - Especially if he grows the long hair again

Marry Sachin

Kill Dravid obviously

Edited by laaloo

14 hours ago, maniac said:

If you started watching in 1998 then you missed a lot of Donald's peak when he was terrorizing Indian batsman...The Donald on the 1996 tour to South Africa or even the one in the titan cup was scary...even more than the one in 1992-93 tour or the guy who ripped through our line up in his debut. Didn't think he was the same after that semifinal 

anyways great insight and a very good post :nice: 

so next question is was anyone in your family a keen fan based on how much knowledge you have on the game on some of your posts even about games in the past? Also did you play cricket at any level?

My dad watches cricket. He used to tell us cricket related stories. No I haven't played cricket at any level except gali mohalla level.

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

@laaloo  Some Girly question. Who is your favorite non indian cricketer?

What is your favorite bollywood movie and actress?

Past: Shane Bond

Present: Any cricketer that does good against the team I am rooting against that day ;). For example, last series it was degrommne or whoever took those wickets against padosis

Favorite bollywood movie: Gangaajal

Favorite bollywood actress : Sonali Bendre

12 minutes ago, gattaca said:

@laaloo did you vote for the R or D party ?

What is your opinion on sachin not single handedly winning a test match overseas ? Would you say dravid is better overseas except SA?

I voted for hilary. It was a toss up. No favorite candidates this time. I could care less who won to be honest.

I dont attribute 'match winning' ability to being a better batsman. Sachin could do anything. Dravid had his limitations as a batsman. It's very difficult for a batsman to single handedly win a match. I mean yeah Dravid made 233 and 70+ in adelaide but you still needed a once in a lifetime spell from agarkar to set up the match. There are many times when Sachin has played a knock but we didnt have a chance to win because of the bowlers. Would you not say Sachin 136 in chennai would be one of the greatest knock of all time if the tail could have score 20 runs?

Edited by laaloo

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

kya matlab?

What is girly in these questions?

Jab laloo ko problem nahi hai to aapake pet mein dard kyun?

Girls have favorite food colour movies spots chaat place. Dont they?

Edited by mishra