When will India tour overseas?

7 hours ago, Viper said:

What form ??? Nothing is exposed because you are playing on home tracks which assist spinners.. Nothing changed 

A series right now in AUS  , RSA , AUS would open eyes lol sad enough there are non 

Hmmm...... an Indian saying this  !!!!      :thinking:

Edited by express bowling

It is factually wrong that we win every time we play a test series at home --

Lost to England in 2012-13                     1-2

Drew against South Africa in 2009-10     1-1 

Drew against South Africa in 2007-08     1-1

Drew against England in 2005-06           1-1

Drew against Pakistan in 2004-05          1-1

Lost to Australia in 2004-05                   1-2

Another aspect we are seeing in the last 18 months is that we are winning almost every completed test match.  In the SA series in 2015 we won 3-0 in 3 completed tests (  1 test was washed out ),  won 3-0 in a  3 test series against NZ and won 4-0 against England in a 5 test series....so we have won 10 out of the 11 completed test matches at home.  Also won 4 out of the 6 completed tests in WI and SL.  So, we have won 14 out of the last 17 completed test matches.

But this is unacceptable. India is not touring for 2 years! By the time they start touring, they would be so rusty that they wont be able to compete. Also, it is unfair to the other teams who are playing outside of their country. How will they manage to top the ranking when one team is happily playing in their own backyard? Its very poor. I have never liked home test series. its not a reflection of how the team performance is. 

So this is going to be boring 2 years now!

7 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

But this is unacceptable. India is not touring for 2 years! By the time they start touring, they would be so rusty that they wont be able to compete. Also, it is unfair to the other teams who are playing outside of their country. How will they manage to top the ranking when one team is happily playing in their own backyard? Its very poor. I have never liked home test series. its not a reflection of how the team performance is. 

So this is going to be boring 2 years now!

RAFbhai....The next test tour is  about a year  later to South Africa.   We toured the West indies 4 months back.

But, i agree...we usually have either home series and then away series all pooled together and not alternately

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

Why just because i m saying the truth and some people can't handle it ? 

I don't have to prove  whether i m indian or not.. You can believe what ever you want to believe in.  

Good luck

I am not disputing your opinion...you are entitled to your opinion and it is also true that we have to win abroad to be known as a more feared side.

I am surprised that an Indian is saying , " YOU are winning on home tracks "  !!  Why would an Indian say that  " YOU are winning "   and not " WE are winning "   ?