Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

15 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

nice try but democracy has been an unbridled success in India. It hasn't been perfect, but its success is gigantic. And long may it continue. 

Compare China to India. It is ahead in pretty much in all of the important criteria to be a successful nation. Much less poverty, better economy, controlled population number, far better infrastructure and transport links, less fighting amongst different ethnicities, no caste system.

Most Indians would die for India to be as successful as China, however they can only console themselves as being better than Pakistan.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

So those who carry Indian identity are Aryans then lol.  Dude drop this **** really it's best if every one looks at homogenization. Why would people not carry Tamil identity they are Tamil what other identity do they have? They surely can't carry a bihari or rajastani identity.

Hey...I'm not belittling the language identity nor stereotyping aryan- Dravidian It's more about people who think that there is nothing other than Tamil..there is a big world out there

9 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Tamilians with Dravidian propaganda are abound on internet paddling lies and false facts against Hinduism.

Not saying all of them are guilty but a sizable proportion of them seems to hold this mentality. Social media is full of such pathetic petty little ones not to mention their sucking to Pakistanis on green forums.

Just what I have observed from my experience bhai.

probably you are misinformed 

38 minutes ago, diga said:

Hey...I'm not belittling the language identity nor stereotyping aryan- Dravidian It's more about people who think that there is nothing other than Tamil..there is a big world out there

probably 3/4%  .. they are both against national parties as well as dravidian parties

admk is openly pro-hindu , better version of bjp ..

dmk is anti-hindu , but thats for vote bank politics..

kumaraswamy went to sreerangam todo some pooja ( to thank sukran ) after he became CM ..

aftre 3/4 weeks MK stalins wife went to sreerangam todo the same pooja , accompanied by MKS :rotfl: 

srirangam-stalin.jpg

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Compare China to India. It is ahead in pretty much in all of the important criteria to be a successful nation.

Except the most important one - having people who can get justice, have freedom and peace. Who cares how much $$ you got if you can never live in peace versus your government. 

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Much less poverty, better economy, controlled population number, far better infrastructure and transport links, less fighting amongst different ethnicities, no caste system.

Most Indians would die for India to be as successful as China, however they can only console themselves as being better than Pakistan.

Most Indians have not been to China or deal with fresh off the boat Chinese. That is why they have no idea how good they have it. I live in a city where there are plenty of Chinese common, regular people who've fled their nation and the terrorism of their state. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Except the most important one - having people who can get justice, have freedom and peace. Who cares how much $$ you got if you can never live in peace versus your government. 

Most Indians have not been to China or deal with fresh off the boat Chinese. That is why they have no idea how good they have it. I live in a city where there are plenty of Chinese common, regular people who've fled their nation and the terrorism of their state. 

Justice in India, yeah right!

34 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Justice in India, yeah right!

It is slow and frustrating there, but it exists. In China, it flat out does not. You live in a land where justice = Ferrari. Well in India, its not a Ferrari, its a 1960s schoolbus. In China its a bullock cart. With no bullocks. And square wheels. That you must push yourself. Its also on a steep inverted circular incline - so when you do push it with all you got,it falls backwards on you. Welcome to Chinese justice. 

They've been doing it since the 1980s. I think its safe to say, they are gonna be fine if the slide hasn't come in nearly 40 years of electing movie stars....
The days of doing politics the old wild West way are done.Models of governance have changed.TN will suffer if they elect Jokers like Stalin and Kangressi.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

modi appears and the bengalis fall at his feet. so much for the bengalis won't fall for the "Patit Pawan Sita Ram" rhetoric here.

tsunami modi in bengal.  not sure about the elections but public literally going crazy here

19 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

TN elects film actors, enough said.
In 10 years,it's downward spiral will start

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Downward spiral started a long time back, where are the great minds TN produced eons ago? That's right, most have fled the state, now it is just mediocrity all around. Surest sign of decline, same happened with West Bengal 30-40 years ago. All the Tamil intelligentsia are based elsewhere or quite old now, Dravidian parties have established all round mediocrity. The Telugu states (and maybe Maharashtra/Gujarat) are rising and will fill the vacuum I guess but too big a hole to fill when you take into account the intellectual accomplishments of Tamils of independent India. 

Let Stalin become CM, further dumb down education standards, abolish NEET and open 50000000 more bogus colleges...dumb down future generations, discourage excellence...if that's what the people want !!! Not saying TN won't produce some great minds but those will be exceptions rather than the norm, after all talent needs a supportive environment/system to nurture it. 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, PBN said:

modi appears and the bengalis fall at his feet. so much for the bengalis won't fall for the "Patit Pawan Sita Ram" rhetoric here.

tsunami modi in bengal.  not sure about the elections but public literally going crazy here

That is because Modi didn't do the patit-pawan-siya-raam routine there.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Who cares how much $$ you got if you can never live in peace versus your government. 

dude look at Shenzhen and then tell me if people do not have freedom.

China is a glorious example of controlled state capitalism, the only difference between say a Singapore and China, is that Singapore has multiple political entities and China has these factions inside the party itself. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Downward spiral started a long time back, where are the great minds TN produced eons ago? That's right, most have fled the state, now it is just mediocrity all around. Surest sign of decline, same happened with West Bengal 30-40 years ago. All the Tamil intelligentsia are based elsewhere or quite old now, Dravidian parties have established all round mediocrity. The Telugu states are rising and will fill the vacuum I guess but too big a hole to fill when you take into account the intellectual accomplishments of Tamils of independent India. 

Let Stalin become CM, further dumb down education standards, abolish NEET and open 50000000 more bogus colleges...dumb down future generations, discourage excellence...if that's what the people want !!! Not saying TN won't produce some great minds but those will be exceptions rather than the norm, after all talent needs a supportive environment/system to nurture it. 

do you have any statistical evidence for this rant really? 

may be you are a marginalized party, maybe your family felt the need to leave TN does not mean everyone does. people leave from every state as a matter of fact droves of them from rest of India as well, brain drain is an issue everywhere, whats the basis to single out TN lol ? besides a hidden agenda amoung usual circle jerk between the usual suspects.

TN still has an advantage over Bengal, it doesn't border an Islamic state and the minority population (6% Muslims, 6% Christians, may be a bit more if you account for SC/STs hiding their religion in census) is manageable, the TFR of the peacefuls too is very low (1.7 :hail:) and the demographic balance will be maintained forever. Besides Christians are less of a problem in India outside North East. Bengal had 20% Muslim population in 1951, 30% now, apart from the Bangladesh problem the TFR of Hindus in Bengal is 2.2 and for Muslims 4.1 (above 6 in some districts !!!!). I don't want to imagine what the situation will be in 2045 in Bengal, Assam and Kerala :((. A green tide is coming, Bengalis must brace themselves for a lot of misery and suffering.

TN just needs to get rid of the crooks in the political landscape. No need of BJP or Congress, if they can set right the current political class or force the emergence of a better (Tamil based) alternative, they will recover and regain their former glory.