Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

Austin 3:!6

Recently there is a communal violence took place in Howrah, West Bengal but I am amazed at the two faced politicians and media. Just compare the incident of Dadri with Howrah. Almost every main stream media, politicians lined up there with 24/7 coverage. Not a single politician went or media focused at the plight of hindus in Bengal.There were thousands of people injected from Bangladesh to West Bengal. This was a long term project. CIA warned Indian government but no action was taken in West Bengal. Politicians need them for vote bank politics. Few days ago, Durga Puja was banned in Birbhum district due to appease muslims  - http://postcard.news/durga-puja-banned-in-west-bengal-village-due-to-fear-of-muslims/.

Be very warned secular's of west bengal, its not far when all hindu bengalis will be driven away from that state and will be an islamic state.

Being a Hindu Bengali my blood boils when I see incidents like these.

See what happens:

The violence in Dhulagarh reportedly began after group of Muslims claimed that a Hindu group objected to their procession on the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, the birthday of Prophet Muhammad, which was celebrated on 12 December.

The next day, a Muslim mob allegedly attacked Hindu homes and shops, and set them ablaze. Around 25 houses were burnt, and villagers fled out of fear.

Shyam Nath, a resident of Dhulagarh, said the mob also took out weapons when the Hindus tried to defuse the tension. He added that the police was not allowed to enter the area on the day the incident happened.

Shanti Lal Mahanto, whose house was among those burnt, said: "My house was burnt by the Muslim mob a day after the procession of Milad-un-Nabi. Since then, the situation has been peaceful, but we are afraid that fresh tensions might occur at any time, and so, we have urged police personnel to provide adequate security."

coomunal-violence-bengal-gettyimages-629

Follow more at:

http://www.ndtv.com/topic/dhulagarh-violence

@Malcolm Merlyn - Dada aar koto din tolerate korte hobe TMC ke?

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Keep electing the secular, Sharia-Bolsheviks and you will keep getting the same results in all the parts of India. 

Very true. That lady is sick and need to booted out asap if one has to save bengal.

Recently Indian army was doing regular military drill session in Kolkata (which they do in all states) and she cried that Modi sent army to kill her :facepalm:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So why are Hindus voting for then in West Bengal ?

I think there is some level of Ignorance. Some time back I met some Bengali migrant worker in my hometown. Post work they were talking to me for there wages. I got a new history lesson in just one sentence when i asked why vote CPM and not Congress. He said "Long time back British with the help of Congress ruled Bengal till CPM came and drove them away. "

And that understanding was in 2004.

27 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Sorry if this is controversial but I will never understand why Hindus are so tolerant towards Muslims. Hindus are being kicked out of Bangladesh and you guys in West Bengal just let Muslim Bangladeshis come over? Have some backbone. Don't give them jobs, without jobs they cannot survive. Why is it that when Hindus have almost been eliminated from Kashmir you still let so many muslims live in Hindu majority Jammu?

Why are there so many muslims in Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta when there are next to no Hindus in Karachi or Lahore?

I always hear Hindus say Indian muslims are good and not like Pakistanis. Well let me tell you something, they are only like that when they are in the minority, when they are the majority in an area just look at Kashmir to see what will happen.

Why are there even 200 million muslims in India anyway? At partition you guys foolishly let them stay behind in large numbers in states like UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat. In Punjab we did to them what they did to us and now there are very few living there and they know their place.

It's all ok to be liberal and open minded but not with muslims, they exploit other people's kindness and see it as a weakness.

The key difference is Hindus like us Sikhs are more interested in money whereas the muslims are more interested in their religious ideology. They are not open minded, I have been to shops owned by Hindus and Sikhs here in the UK where they will sell Muslim items like pictures of Kabaa, but you will never see muslims sell Hindu murtis or pictures of Sikh gurus. We need to stop pandering to them.

What is the point of sending groups like Shiv Sena and RSS to Punjab where Hindus are in no danger, why don't these groups have some balls and go to Kashmir and West Bengal where they are actually needed.

Indians just hope that in future (like in next 50 yrs) , the bullshit reforms. It's not a bad way of thinking.

Edited by randomGuy

I think there is some level of Ignorance. Some time back I met some Bengali migrant worker in my hometown. Post work they were talking to me for there wages. I got a new history lesson in just one sentence when i asked why vote CPM and not Congress. He said "Long time back British with the help of Congress ruled Bengal till CPM came and drove them away. "

And that understanding was in 2004.

Bengal literacy rate is 78 ahead of national average and well ahead of states like MP and Rajasthan that has voted for BJP.

Mamata has swept the state twice emphatically and is clearly a big populist leader .Suggesting that to ignorance of voters sounds navie to say the least .She doesn't just sweep in rural areas alone either .

This is the same sort of excuse I heard from a lot of right wingers why people are voting for Congress before 2014 becoz they are idiots .Or from the communists as well because no one votes for them nowadays anywhere .

Sorry if this is controversial but I will never understand why Hindus are so tolerant towards Muslims. Hindus are being kicked out of Bangladesh and you guys in West Bengal just let Muslim Bangladeshis come over? Have some backbone. Don't give them jobs, without jobs they cannot survive. Why is it that when Hindus have almost been eliminated from Kashmir you still let so many muslims live in Hindu majority Jammu?

Why are there so many muslims in Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta when there are next to no Hindus in Karachi or Lahore?

I always hear Hindus say Indian muslims are good and not like Pakistanis. Well let me tell you something, they are only like that when they are in the minority, when they are the majority in an area just look at Kashmir to see what will happen.

Why are there even 200 million muslims in India anyway? At partition you guys foolishly let them stay behind in large numbers in states like UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat. In Punjab we did to them what they did to us and now there are very few living there and they know their place.

It's all ok to be liberal and open minded but not with muslims, they exploit other people's kindness and see it as a weakness.

The key difference is Hindus like us Sikhs are more interested in money whereas the muslims are more interested in their religious ideology. They are not open minded, I have been to shops owned by Hindus and Sikhs here in the UK where they will sell Muslim items like pictures of Kabaa, but you will never see muslims sell Hindu murtis or pictures of Sikh gurus. We need to stop pandering to them.

What is the point of sending groups like Shiv Sena and RSS to Punjab where Hindus are in no danger, why don't these groups have some balls and go to Kashmir and West Bengal where they are actually needed.

Agree with everything you said there. Its a well knows fact that muslims want democracy as long as they are in minority. Moment they are in majority they want to implement islamic law.

Look at Kashmir, Hindu pandits being driven out of the state. In Mallapuram Kerala, hindus are not allowed to buy houses or own shops. They are stopping hindus to celebrate Durga puja in Birbhum west bengal. In UP, the mike in a temple asked to be removed as it was a muslim majority area.And then you do similar things to muslims in hindu majority area, they will cry that India is intolerant.

Muslims in India cry for equality but at the same time they do not want Uniform civil code as constitutional law is against islamic religion. They moan for equal rights but want islamic banking system.

And people who says Indian muslims are peace loving has no idea at all. Thousands of them fleeing from kerala to join ISIS.

BTW Ranvir what you said is not controversial at all and need not be sorry. Its a hard truth which most of us knows but too scared to speak out. Perhaps time has come to be more vocal about it.

54 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Agree with everything you said there. Its a well knows fact that muslims want democracy as long as they are in minority. Moment they are in majority they want to implement islamic law.

Look at Kashmir, Hindu pandits being driven out of the state. In Mallapuram Kerala, hindus are not allowed to buy houses or own shops. They are stopping hindus to celebrate Durga puja in Birbhum west bengal. In UP, the mike in a temple asked to be removed as it was a muslim majority area.And then you do similar things to muslims in hindu majority area, they will cry that India is intolerant.

Muslims in India cry for equality but at the same time they do not want Uniform civil code as constitutional law is against islamic religion. They moan for equal rights but want islamic banking system.

And people who says Indian muslims are peace loving has no idea at all. Thousands of them fleeing from kerala to join ISIS.

BTW Ranvir what you said is not controversial at all and need not be sorry. Its a hard truth which most of us knows but too scared to speak out. Perhaps time has come to be more vocal about it.

Burma has shown the way.

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

Bengal literacy rate is 78 ahead of national average and well ahead of states like MP and Rajasthan that has voted for BJP.

Mamata has swept the state twice emphatically and is clearly a big populist leader .Suggesting that to ignorance of voters sounds navie to say the least .She doesn't just sweep in rural areas alone either .

This is the same sort of excuse I heard from a lot of right wingers why people are voting for Congress before 2014 becoz they are idiots .Or from the communists as well because no one votes for them nowadays anywhere .

You can not equate other states with WB. CPM has cadres/comrades at village level. It was never going to get broken if it was not down to stupid policies of Budhdhadeb. He started inviting capitalist and talking in terms of productivity. Bongs can correct me here but  Mamata di has gone right at grassroot (village) level and lef of left to beat CPM.

She is top notch hardworking politician. Despite educated not voting And her opposition to BJP, she still has a lot to be admired for in terms of hard work,dedication,  oration.

At the end she has removed CPM from Bengal. To sime extent she is politician of Conviction

There is no leader of her calibre in Bengal. I wont vote her. But I will respect her

So why are Hindus voting for then in West Bengal ?

1.No other credible option.

2.BJP has no mass leader in Bengal.

3.She has managed to corner the minority votes and that enables her to win 40-50 seats comfortably.

4.She has a number of populist schemes in rural bengal.Her hold over Urban Bengal is loosening by the day.But to corner these votes BJP needs to work hard and make sure that elections are fair.

5.Rigging in Bengal is still quite widespread compared to anywhere else in India.