Austin 3:!6

Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

I am in kanyakumari atm ,yesterday met a bong family and discussed about the situation and all in WB in recent months  they said there is a Modi current and Hindus are really upset with didi but it's very difficult to cast votes for any other party than the TMC due to both capturing and threats of killing before voting days.

TMC workers are absolute goons (kiraye ke gunde ) ,police is didi's pet dog and they know which booth areas to capture 

Only option is to impose President's rule in WB & then taking care of these thugs who've embarked on a murder spree since they got into power. The demographic change never bothered the localites in any sort, if they don't even wake up after these murders & snatching away of their democratic rights then there's nothing left to argue.

Today Hindus had their democratic right snatched away in West Bangladesh, but all izz well...

Also peaceful TMC leaders were caught on camera provoking their cadre to attack and lynch security personnel. Only solution is President's Rule followed by fresh election in curfew like environment, booth officers should be brought from other states. 

Edited by Gollum

Only option is to impose President's rule in WB & then taking care of these thugs who've embarked on a murder spree since they got into power. The demographic change never bothered the localites in any sort, if they don't even wake up after these murders & snatching away of their democratic rights then there's nothing left to argue.
Sophisticated bhadralokis lol

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Nothing gonna happen. Most of the hindu bongs still support TMC and oppose BJP in the name of secularism. These cowards will never learn

bengalis deserve this.....Im deeply ashamed as a Bengali myself
There are a few that are beginning to see the light of the day.Its just sad that matters have to come to this for people to see the truth.

বিয়ের রাতে হুমকি, আত্মঘাতী নববিবাহিতা

Another day, another love jihad murder. Peaceful fakes name to woo Hindu girl, she finds out and moves away, her parents arrange her wedding, peacefuls come to wedding with arms and threaten mass murder, she commits suicide to protect her family and loved ones. Brave Bengal policemen refuse to lodge a case to preserve communal harmony. Welcome to Mamata's Bengal. 

Edited by Gollum

If Momta Bonnerjee becomes PM, then I and my family will buy property in a cheap Buddhist country, sell off all property in India and emigrate to Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia.
Don't worry ,not everyone are that dumb

Again poll violence, sham democracy in Bengal. Bomb blasts, houses set on fire, Hindu villages gheraoed by violent armed Islamist mobs on polling day...all the while Mamata's police force stands by and does nothing. 

On 4/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, Gollum said:

Today Hindus had their democratic right snatched away in West Bangladesh, but all izz well...

Also peaceful TMC leaders were caught on camera provoking their cadre to attack and lynch security personnel. Only solution is President's Rule followed by fresh election in curfew like environment, booth officers should be brought from other states. 

mainstream media is reporting it, so its curtains pretty soon. Boots on ground after elections, how i would love to see it. We are lit bros paybacks a biatch.

[emoji63] Rishi Bagree [emoji1128] (@rishibagree) Tweeted:
To avoid scorching heat, TMC Diamond Harbour Candidate & Mamata's Nephew Abhishek Banerjee found an innovative solution
- Using his own statute for Campaigning [emoji1787][emoji23] https://t.co/ZaRAG55gcZ

But dumb bongs will till vote him

33 minutes ago, diga said:

No country for seculars....

But but but according to prominent ICF liberals Hindus are faking victimhood....

And if you ever get a reply from atheist humanists and moderate Muslims do tag me.

Edited by Gollum

Mamta baneerjee may have her faults but atleast she is much better inclusive leader than the divisive personalities  in BJP who want to play the divide and rule game to pitch Hindus against Muslim. 

1 hour ago, Jvoxx said:

Mamta baneerjee may have her faults but atleast she is much better inclusive leader than the divisive personalities  in BJP who want to play the divide and rule game to pitch Hindus against Muslim. 

Hows the weather in Birmingham:phehe:

On 4/29/2019 at 11:05 PM, ProudLiberal said:

Looks like tmc is to bengal what bjp is to whole of India, amit shah directy gets the anchor fired for asking questions:cantstop:

Yes, BJP is murdering the opposition party workers in broad day light all over the country, setting ablaze their homes and threatening people of extreme consequences.

They have to stay in Bengal even after election, says Didi as BJP supporters chant ‘Jai Sri Ram’ slogans

A handful of villagers carrying BJP flags gathered on both sides of the road when they saw the chief minister’s convoy at Chandrakona and raised the ‘Jai Sri Ram’ slogans

LINK

What's her problem with 'Jai Sri Ram' slogans?

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Most Bongs do. In fact Bongland, NE India and Kerala consume lot of beef.

From where did you find this info. Some wannabe liberals in Park Street may be eating. In rural Bengal people will riot if cow slaughter is done in Hindu dominated areas let alone eating.

2 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

From where did you find this info. Some wannabe liberals in Park Street may be eating. In rural Bengal people will riot if cow slaughter is done in Hindu dominated areas let alone eating.

I picked up most Bong stereotypes by reading Mulighonto' posts.

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

Most Bongs do. In fact Bongland, NE India and Kerala consume lot of beef.

no way.. goat, chicken, fish, duck maybe... off course there are odd ones here n there