Austin 3:!6

Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

4 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

You arent too far off.He would be happy about the Jai Shri Ram episode

LOL. Way to misrepresent people. I have never, ever stood in the way of free speech and i am its most ardent defender on the site. 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:38 AM, speed_thrills said:

From where did you find this info. Some wannabe liberals in Park Street may be eating. In rural Bengal people will riot if cow slaughter is done in Hindu dominated areas let alone eating.

most of Kolkata, especially the men, eat beef. Not regularly but we usually eat it when we go out with buds or we go to events ( like muslim or x-tian marriages, etc) that serve beef. 

most of Kolkata, especially the men, eat beef. Not regularly but we usually eat it when we go out with buds or we go to events ( like muslim or x-tian marriages, etc) that serve beef. 
That's very interesting. Hyderabadi Hindus love their non veg food. Many of them eat weird stuff like goat's head, brain, organs and some even have blood curry too.
But having beef is a strict no-no. I am talking about the old city folks who have lived along side Muslims for hundreds of years.
Never met anyone who had it or at least openly has it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, nikred said:

That's very interesting. Hyderabadi Hindus love their non veg food. Many of them eat weird stuff like goat's head, brain, organs and some even have blood curry too.
But having beef is a strict no-no. I am talking about the old city folks who have lived along side Muslims for hundreds of years.
Never met anyone who had it or at least openly has it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Had a bong (Sanyal) roomie some years ago , never ate beef. He cooked chicken mostly. I have come across Kerala Hindus eating beef, but never bongs, it must be a cosmopolitan thing, not an organic one like Kerala. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

West Bengal is not only about Kolkata, I have lived in North Bengal till up to 24 years of age and never came across a Hindu, male or female who ate beef.

Edited by speed_thrills

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Buffalo meat is common in rural Bengal among Hindus, it is a popular choice as sacrificial animal. Anyway why are we discussing beef here?

It's not, hope you are not confusing Bengal with Nepal. Baby goat is the most popular choice as sacrificial animal here.

23 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

It's not, hope you are not confusing Bengal with Nepal. Baby goat is the most popular choice as sacrificial animal here.

I lived in Bengal, I am not saying it is most popular but it is common. Goat however is number 1 by a long distance.  

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I lived in Bengal, I am not saying it is most popular but it is common. Goat however is number 1 by a long distance. 

So one post and it has become common from most popular. Bottom line is hardly 1% Bengali Hindus eat beef ( basing on instinct) and absolutely no one cooks at home.

BTW I was born in rural Bengal and lived there for 24 years.

27 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

So one post and it has become common from most popular. Bottom line is hardly 1% Bengali Hindus eat beef ( basing on instinct) and absolutely no one cooks at home.

BTW I was born in rural Bengal and lived there for 24 years.

Where did I say 'most popular'? Could you point it out? This will help:

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Buffalo meat is common in rural Bengal among Hindus, it is a popular choice as sacrificial animal. Anyway why are we discussing beef here?

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

4 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

West Bengal is not only about Kolkata, I have lived in North Bengal till up to 24 years of age and never came across a Hindu, male or female who ate beef.

no but if you take Kolkata and draw a 150km radius around it, its like 70% of bengal population.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

no but if you take Kolkata and draw a 150km radius around it, its like 70% of bengal population.

My arguments still stands. Once you step out of urban areas of Kolkata beef consumption among Hindus is negligible even within 150 KMS radius of kolkata. 

Kolkata has lots of 'We are Hindus only culturally' types though.

5 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

My arguments still stands. Once you step out of urban areas of Kolkata beef consumption among Hindus is negligible even within 150 KMS radius of kolkata. 

Kolkata has lots of 'We are Hindus only culturally' types though.

Well, i ate beef at a birthday party in Bardhaman once. Yes, its mostly the urban areas that do it, maybe the north doesn't do it ( i have only passed through the north on my way to Sikkim) but the urbanized south is still the majority of Bong population.

12 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Well, i ate beef at a birthday party in Bardhaman once. Yes, its mostly the urban areas that do it, maybe the north doesn't do it ( i have only passed through the north on my way to Sikkim) but the urbanized south is still the majority of Bong population.

Well each to his own since we do not have any structured data to bank upon.

However I will have to disagree about urban south population being majority of Bong population as per 2011 census data WB has close to 70% rural population.

BTW do u know any Bong who cooks beef at home?

8 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Well each to his own since we do not have any structured data to bank upon.

However I will have to disagree about urban south population being majority of Bong population as per 2011 census data WB has close to 70% rural population.

BTW do u know any Bong who cooks beef at home?

only muslims.

8 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

It is true. Surprisingly. Since bongs do eat and love beef. Most of whom I grew up with. 

They are exceptions not norm. An average Joe Hindu Bong don't eat beef both sides of border.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

It is true. Surprisingly. Since bongs do eat and love beef. Most of whom I grew up with. 

well a well cooked beef steak is one of the tastiest things i've ever eaten. Its pretty much the only beef thing i make at home 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't care for these Hindus. How is this condoned? I will not pity them when mullah take over WB. They deserve it. Some commie trade union members assaulting women.  The cameramen is filming it instead of stopping the assualt.

No words, things have gone further downhill since I left the state.  

54 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't care for these Hindus. How is this condoned? I will not pity them when mullah take over WB. They deserve it. Some commie trade union members assaulting women.  The cameramen is filming it instead of stopping the assualt.

Looks like the daughters of rabid beef eating bengali males.

BJP youth leader Priyanka Sharma who shared meme on Mamta Banerjee based on PC's MetGala pic has been asked by Supreme court for apology as a necessary condition for bail. A harmless meme sharing on social media makes SC to ask you for an apology. 

5 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

BJP youth leader Priyanka Sharma who shared meme on Mamta Banerjee based on PC's MetGala pic has been asked by Supreme court for apology as a necessary condition for bail. A harmless meme sharing on social media makes SC to ask you for an apology. 

Now SC has modified the order, no apology it seems. Tight slap to the evil witch Mamata. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

I am informed by my relatives in Kolkata that 10 plus seats for BJP will massive switch of TMC guys to BJP. The left cadre has also pretty much seamlessly moved to BJP. 

Bengal will be the story of 2019 elections. 

What happened to CPI-M? Seems they're pretty much non-existent since losing power in 2011.

Edited by Turning_track

22 hours ago, Turning_track said:

What happened to CPI-M? Seems they're pretty much non-existent since losing power in 2011.

Their Hindu cadre are shifting to BJP, Muslims to TMC. Going forward Bengal will be a 2 way fight with Left, Congress out of the picture. Congress anyway became marginal a decade back, now even their last bastion in Malda/Murshidabad has fallen into TMC's lap...for instance Ghani Khan's family is firmly in Mamata camp now. They'll still have decent voteshare but won't be able to convert them to seats, even if they win some seats mostly they'll be Muslim candidates in constituencies where BJP won't even be in the picture. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Their Hindu cadre are shifting to BJP, Muslims to TMC. Going forward Bengal will be a 2 way fight with Left, Congress out of the picture. Congress anyway became marginal a decade back, now even their last bastion in Malda/Murshidabad has fallen into TMC's lap...for instance Ghani Khan's family is firmly in Mamata camp now. They'll still have decent voteshare but won't be able to convert them to seats, even if they win some seats mostly they'll be Muslim candidates in constituencies where BJP won't even be in the picture. 

What is your guess for LS and assembly elections in WB ? 

45 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

What is your guess for LS and assembly elections in WB ? 

Assembly too far away and we don't know if Left/INC will ally like they did last time. Many other elections before that including this major one right now. 

LS prediction for BJP 12-15, I will be very disappointed if they get less than that. Vote share should be around 27-30%...both new records for the party. 

This lady is a horrible person and I am amazed that people in bengal is still tolerating her. From the land of Tagore, Vivekananda, Bose we have now resorted to the filth of TMC. She is a pure dictator and Bengal follows totally different rule than rest of India.

Political rallies is a democratic right of all parties. For example, Priyanka Gandhi does rallies after rallies in UP but Yogi Adityanath has no issues with it. But this lady stops BJP rallies misusing her power as a CM. How dare she?

Modi ji got grilled by CBI for years when he was a CM. But this lady sits on a Dharna and blocks CBI who comes to arrest a corrupt cop in Sharada scam.

A young girl being jailed for creating a facebook meme? I mean really? Even after court orders...she dont release her and finally EC has to intervene.

Influx of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants who are used as vote bank politics. When NRC being applied...she totally lost it. Later it was found that Bangladeshi film actors are promoting her party. How can foreigners interefere in Indian election?

In all 6 phases of election, TMC workers are causing violence. Your vote is given by some other anonymous person and when you go to polling booth, you are asked to go back home.

Vidya Sagar's, who is an icon in Bengali literature, his statue being broken.

I mean how can she misuse democracy like a tyrant so openly and garbage national media stays quite?

But but but.....Modi ji is divider in chief.

No one has damaged Bengal more than Mamta Banerjee, not even left. Remember, she torn her saree once accussing Jyoti Basu of attempt to rape? She can go to any level of dirty politics.

Ma maati maanus? G**nd me danda maro aur bahar karo isko.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk