As Seen On TV - India U19 players

Cricketics

Yash Thakur definitely looks bit nippy in his second spell. Both seamers have bowled faster with the old ball tham in their first spell. Yash bowling just a little faster than Nagakoti and also bowling bit more short. Nagakoti more wicket to wicket. They both putting pressure back on Lankans. 

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Looked bad with the new ball and were giving away runs but with the old ball have bowled better. Nagakoti has bowled really well with the old ball. Yash bowler faster and trying a bit now for wicket and bowling some short stuff. 

So less accurate I guess.  Will we ever find a good accurate fast bowler in early ages ?

15 hours ago, gattaca said:

So less accurate I guess.  Will we ever find a good accurate fast bowler in early ages ?

At this age, it is important that coaches encourage fast bowlers to try to bowl fast and not just concentrate on accuracy. This is the time when they start developing their fast twitch fibers. If they slow down to get accuracy, they wont develop those muscles. 

20 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Looked bad with the new ball and were giving away runs but with the old ball have bowled better. Nagakoti has bowled really well with the old ball. Yash bowler faster and trying a bit now for wicket and bowling some short stuff. 

Nagakotti looked much quicker in the air to me...Yash is taller and got more carry with some deliveries.

13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Nagakotti looked much quicker in the air to me...Yash is taller and got more carry with some deliveries.

Could be, but not much difference though between the two. It is not that one looked really fast compared to the other. When Yash was trying hard, he did look fast at times compared to Nagakoti, but who knows, as both seem to be about similar pace at this point of time in their career. 

Indian u19 beat England u19 today to win the series 1-2 after being down 0-1 in the series.

Impressive performance today again from Chahar, the spinner. Those who haven't seen him, his clips are posted in the OP. Also Thakur had a good game with 10-28-1(check his clip in post #4).