ICF Fantasy Hub 2017 | One notch Higher!

sourab10forever

On 02/02/2017 at 5:55 PM, Cricketics said:

Haar ke jeetne wale ko kahte hai Bazigar. Mai jaan puch kar second aaya. Jo maza second aane ke baad first aaanr ka hai woh maza sidha first aanr mein kaha. 

accha bahana dhoonda hai :hysterical:

per ab aage tumhara 1st kya 2nd aane ka chance bhi nahi banega dekhna :cantstop:

ab se tumhari jo :band:  bajnewali hai o dekhna :phehe:

Breking news : Announcing a 3 team FL for IND v AUS.

For those who are new to this : The Competition will remain the same only that you will be placed in one of the teams and the team with most points ( adding the points of all members of the team) will be the winner. The individual FL (part of the Fantasy hub) will go on as it is and the team based scoring will be only for fun.

Every team will have one captain and he will form his team through an auction on the 18th of Feb .

Captains will be choosen from the intrested candidates using a randomiser . Let us know if you are interested in being the captain.

First 15/18/21 players will be part of the auction. Rest will play as individuals for the hub points only. Make sure you register as soon as possible.

More details to follow.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, zakk said:

jis hisaab se tum khel rahe ho us se to tum bikne se bhi rahe :cantstop:

Team aur kaptaan change karne time hi nahi mil raha tha between matches.

BTW good prize you got. My first bat was Kashmir willow. My second one is English willow. Now want to sale it on OLX or some friends as it will fetch some money.

Edited by Straight Drive

13 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Team aur kaptaan change karne time hi nahi mil raha tha between matches.

BTW good prize you got. My first bat was Kashmir willow. My second one is English willow. Now want to sale it on OLX or some friends as it will fetch some money.

yaar kidding re :winky:

mujhe pata hai ki tum in sab CHIT SS players se bahut better SS player ho aur jab apne rang me aaoge to in sab CHIT SS ki wapas se band bajadoge :agree:

14 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Breking news : Announcing a 3 team FL for IND v AUS.

For those who are new to this : The Competition will remain the same only that you will be placed in one of the teams and the team with most points ( adding the points of all members of the team) will be the winner. The individual FL (part of the Fantasy hub) will go on as it is and the team based scoring will be only for fun.

Every team will have one captain and he will form his team through an auction on the 18th of Feb .

Captains will be choosen from the intrested candidates using a randomiser . Let us know if you are interested in being the captain.

First 15/18/21 players will be part of the auction. Rest will play as individuals for the hub points only. Make sure you register as soon as possible.

More details to follow.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

@Mariyam kya tum is game me part lekar @laaloo ko harana pasand karogi? :hmmm:

waise @laaloo bahut bakwaas khelta hai is game me :cantstop:

@Pollack aur @acricketguy kta tum dono is game me part lena pasand karoge? :hmmm:

bahut mazaa aata hai khelne me aur masti karne me. specially IPL me aur bhi zyada :woot: