ICF Fantasy Hub 2017 | One notch Higher!

sourab10forever

9 hours ago, India-KXIP fan said:

Great to hear Forever India! I remember breaking into the top 10 for the first time! Exciting times indeed

Yeah, congo on atlast breaking into Top 10 after finishing 2nd from last in your last tournament.

Capture1.PNG.c34db393dcaefb69242ebcd4ee158134.PNG

So finally seems like you are going to win a Subs-based FL tournament after seeing us Seasoned pros win multiple tournaments. Not too difficult, isn't it? :nice: 

Edited by Forever Indian

On 08/03/2017 at 4:30 AM, OpeningBatsman said:

yaaaaaaaaaayyyy    :yahoo::dance::cheer:

This Jan join date is running his mouth alot and needs to be put in his place. How much did this rookie go for? :cantstop:

For free probably :cantstop:

Can't believe he even went in the auction

He knows nothing about Superselector

Edited by India-KXIP fan

19 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Yeah, congo on atlast breaking into Top 10 after finishing 2nd from last in your last tournament.

Capture1.PNG.c34db393dcaefb69242ebcd4ee158134.PNG

So finally seems like you are going to win a Subs-based FL tournament after seeing us Seasoned pros win multiple tournaments. Not too difficult, isn't it? :nice: 

Sorry seems like you know me (who doesn't :cantstop: ). I don't remember you though. Good to see you have 11th place globally at some stage in your career. Keep at it and one day you will consistently put up big numbers at the global stage. And become a global superstar like me.

This kiddo has potential I'm telling you guys. He won't be an ICF level chump for long. :clap:

Edited by India-KXIP fan

On 08/03/2017 at 2:51 PM, kajubadamchor said:

:bawling::bawling:

Even worse, now here comes a Feb 21 join date :cantstop::cantstop: 

Why the fark are you even disappointed. You have any idea the level of superselector people here are at? They have been giving it their all day in day out. Now add natural talent and high IQ to that and you get global superstars. Consistently in the top 2-3 globally. Your crying now, but it's just the start of your crying.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

Not that I need to pass down my legacy but listen up rookies. School has started. I'm going to give you a brief history lesson on ICF Superselector. Which has been shaped for what it is today by none other than India-KXIP fan. And his performances have matched all the talk he has delivered. I'm sure you guys are impressed by the numbers I put up, the global level numbers I put up. But India-KXIP fan isn't impressed. Just become the norm now, and there's always room for improvement. Watch my teams closely. Watch which changes I make. Make sure you take notes, pass down my legacy to other fellow rookies and watch how I go from global #2 to #1 in this comp...just another day at the office :cool:

21 hours ago, India-KXIP fan said:

Not that I need to pass down my legacy but listen up rookies. School has started. I'm going to give you a brief history lesson on ICF Superselector. Which has been shaped for what it is today by none other than India-KXIP fan. And his performances have matched all the talk he has delivered. I'm sure you guys are impressed by the numbers I put up, the global level numbers I put up. But India-KXIP fan isn't impressed. Just become the norm now, and there's always room for improvement. Watch my teams closely. Watch which changes I make. Make sure you take notes, pass down my legacy to other fellow rookies and watch how I go from global #2 to #1 in this comp...just another day at the office :cool:

lo purana KPXI wapas aagaya hai :no:

3 hours ago, zakk said:

sirf haso mat :mad:

jawaab do use :whack3:

uske 1k runs bhi nahi hai :cantstop:

Me toh abi join kia still in my first Fl game me, usse aage tha points me..:giggle:eng vs india.. 

Abi SAvNZ test  global me join kia hu.. @25th position... KXiP fan to toh hai hi ni usme ,, :hmmm: may be ,pata hai galti se IND AUS me naam upar agya, ab baaki jagah join krke izzat kharab nahi karna chahta :embaressed_smile:

ya  ek dum neeche hoga...sorry itna neeche walo pe dhyan ni det na:no:

Edited by OpeningBatsman