Dhoni Fans troll Ashwin

CG

I often wonder how Sreesanth would have fared under Kohli. The guy was crazy, no doubt but after his South Africa exploits Kohli would have backed him a lot and maybe he would have tamed down a bit? What do you guys think? No doubt, his downfall was his own fault but I often wonder

Who knows I thought Dravid handled him well in tests.Dravid gave up captaincy too early.Virat might have got best from fast bowlers. Actually what Virat is doing is not rocket science.Captain should back his players rather than criticize them in press conference or call bowlers name.Dhoni never deserved test captaincy.

Sachin is the only player in India loved and admired by almost all Indians. But even after getting so much love, Sachinistas used to take their blind obsession to a different level. Thats what irked most level headed fans and it was more of an anger towards Sachinistas than the man himself.

Dhoni was a complete different story. He was bit like John Cena of Indian cricket...people simply love to hate him. During his early captaincy years, Ganguly fans hated him because they somehow thought MS was the reason for his ouster from the team. Now Kohli fans hate him accusing him of overstaying in the team. Not only fans even cricketers like Gambhir, Sehwag, VVS etc. all had their few tussles with Dhoni. Yuvraj's father openly took his frustration out in media by saying "Aisa chamaar marunga..." :hysterical:

So Sachin's and Dhonis case are completely different. Sachinistas were pure insecure obsession without any reason where as Dhoni fans fight day in and out to save their idol from hatemongers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ICF isn't India lol

Dhoni is hardly hated anywhere in India.

Have u ever seen Dhoni booed in a stadium in India ?

He is still the most loved/popular guy in Indian cricket behind Sachin.

27 minutes ago, CG said:

Who knows I thought Dravid handled him well in tests.Dravid gave up captaincy too early.Virat might have got best from fast bowlers. Actually what Virat is doing is not rocket science.Captain should back his players rather than criticize them in press conference or call bowlers name.Dhoni never deserved test captaincy

Getting out of line there. He did not lose a series for more than 2 years at the start of his captaincy tenure. Who else deserved the captaincy according to you back when Kumble retired?

Real fans like the ones you find in icf wont act like this only immature fan boys do this. But Ashwin is a political person much unlike the plain boy Vijay( he has other vises though) . It does not surprise me That he has got himself into this mess.  But yeah new low for Dhoni fan boys they are now almost level with Sachin fan boys. 

Edited by Vilander
Real fans like the ones you find in icf wont act like this only immature fan boys do this. But Ashwin is a political person much unlike the plain boy Vijay( he has other vises though) . It does not surprise me That he has got himself into this mess.  But yeah new low for Dhoni fan boys they are now almost level with Sachin fan boys. 

The problem isn't Sachin fan boy or Dhoni fan boy or even just Indians.

It's that Twitter is filled with idiots everywhere.Its like becoz they interact mostly anonymously their mask slip off to show how immature idiots they are .

You just have to look at the amount of abuse footballers recieve in Europe .

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

The problem isn't Sachin fan boy or Dhoni fan boy or even just Indians.

It's that Twitter is filled with idiots everywhere.Its like becoz they interact mostly anonymously their mask slip off to show how immature idiots they are .

You just have to look at the amount of abuse footballers recieve in Europe .

I know twitter lets out the scum of earth. Hope some hacker gets to hack and post email ids and names of accounts for these abuse accounts. 

Getting out of line there. He did not lose a series for more than 2 years at the start of his captaincy tenure. Who else deserved the captaincy according to you back when Kumble retired?

Dravid should not have given up.He deserved credit for creating the team which Dhoni got.Dhoni T20 WC win got him captaincy by luck nothing else.He did not even have any prior domestic exp.Sehwag ,Laxman,Zak mostly deserved test captaincy.

ICF isn't India lol

Dhoni is hardly hated anywhere in India.

Have u ever seen Dhoni booed in a stadium in India ?

He is still the most loved/popular guy in Indian cricket behind Sachin.

Even Afridi is cheered everywhere.

& Icf is and indian forum.Also Virat has comfortably Eclipsed Dhoni.
12 minutes ago, CG said:

Dravid should not have given up.He deserved credit for creating the team which Dhoni got.Dhoni T20 WC win got him captaincy by luck nothing else.He did not even have any prior domestic exp.Sehwag ,Laxman,Zak mostly deserved test captaincy.

None of those were long term options. They found themselves out of the team about 2-3 years later based on form/fitness. Even Kohli doesn't have prior domestic experience in first class. If prior domestic experience is a criteria you would have never witnessed Dhoni as one day captain as well.

None of those were long term options. They found themselves out of the team about 2-3 years later based on form/fitness. Even Kohli doesn't have prior domestic experience in first class. If prior domestic experience is a criteria you would have never witnessed Dhoni as one day captain as well.

As I said it was luck we had Dhoni.Test cricket was not Dhoni's forte but WC T20 got him the job.

3 hours ago, New guy said:

I often wonder how Sreesanth would have fared under Kohli. The guy was crazy, no doubt but after his South Africa exploits Kohli would have backed him a lot and maybe he would have tamed down a bit? What do you guys think? No doubt, his downfall was his own fault but I often wonder

i wonder what might have happened if your bhagwan played to win rather than to achieve milestones ? :hmmm:

1 hour ago, velu said:

meh..

very liberal when compared to sachin fans..

when sharapova trolled sachin , one his fan wrote something in blood and pictured it and then he tweeted that as image :facepalm:

99% of were mallus on sharapova site lol Tendulkar has lot of fans. But only mallus are the most  sensitive fans of Sachin.

Even Afridi is cheered everywhere.

& Icf is and indian forum.Also Virat has comfortably Eclipsed Dhoni.

Yeah Sachin is cheered everywhere in India as well.So ...:cantstop:

If anyone who way overstayed and embarrassed himself in captaincy it was Ganguly.Cowardly pulling out of playing in Nagpur because he feared losing should have been sacked that day and Dravid given Captaincy .

Yeah Sachin is cheered everywhere in India as well.So ...:cantstop:

If anyone who way overstayed and embarrassed himself in captaincy it was Ganguly.Cowardly pulling out of playing in Nagpur because he feared losing should have been sacked that day and Dravid given Captaincy .

Hmm Strawman fallacy,But still True Ganguly overstayed captaincy long and Greg Chappel did save his career as batsman by dropping him.It does not change the fact Dhoni was selfish as Ganguly to hold on to captaincy after losing at home and whitewashed away which any self-respecting captain could have stepped down.He is even holding on to odi and T20 captaincy instead of giving a young captain experience.

Point is general public loves Six hitters and same public will curse Dhoni when he fails with explitives which will make Icf seem like nothing.I would like to believe Icf and other forums have the best of fans who are interested in cricket to debate.

Hmm Strawman fallacy,But still True Ganguly overstayed captaincy long and Greg Chappel did save his career as batsman by dropping him.It does not change the fact Dhoni was selfish as Ganguly to hold on to captaincy after losing at home and whitewashed away which any self-respecting captain could have stepped down.He is even holding on to odi and T20 captaincy instead of giving a young captain experience.

Ganguly is the epitome of selfishness .No one even comes close to it .

He regularly batted ahead of VVS despite being the inferior batsman.Laxman was often left to deal with tail because of that basically putting his batting average ahead of team cause.Sums it up his period as captain.

Dhoni is the ODI captain because he is deservedly so.Last world cup we reached semis and CT he won .