Off topic comments

chewy

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

India and google "rape in India"

Seriously google it ... if you are not horrified then I don't know what to say.

Ofcourse we are horrified. But then again, so should you about rape in Pakistani culture. But then again, your legal system, technically, legalizes rape (your wives HAVE to consent to husbands. Its in your bloody law), so i find it funny that this is yet another 'khud chor kotwaal ko dante' situation with you Pakistanis.

23 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Ofcourse we are horrified. But then again, so should you about rape in Pakistani culture. But then again, your legal system, technically, legalizes rape (your wives HAVE to consent to husbands. Its in your bloody law), so i find it funny that this is yet another 'khud chor kotwaal ko dante' situation with you Pakistanis.

This is one of the things that differentiate India and Pakistan. In India we acknowledge our problems. In Pakistan, they are in denial about their problems. Any issues  in Pakistan are blamed on America, India or BCCI.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast said:

Yes, Its illegal(unlike Pakistan and its bro nations), Ratio per 1000 population is not worse then any Western world, There is no mass rape carried out the way Pakistani immigrants and their bros carried out in Germany and other places.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:37 AM, Iconoclast said:

Ya as if rape is not a problem in Pakistan. Victims in Pak are even more scared of their own families of honor killing them than the rapist. 

On 12/21/2016 at 2:28 AM, Iconoclast said:

No ... sorry if I killed your boner.

Also apologies to Texy bhai ... I understand that this was supposed to be his Christmas present.

Bhai, no worries, Christmas present will keep coming inshallah. There will be no dearth of terror incidents originating out of Pak in the coming years, pretty much guaranteed. 

On 21/12/2016 at 8:28 AM, Iconoclast said:

No ... sorry if I killed your boner.

Also apologies to Texy bhai ... I understand that this was supposed to be his Christmas present.

it seems u r the eager one keeping tabs on praying it's not another Pakistani...like i said if not this one, the next one is always around the corner, that's what Pakistan is, a sh!thole terrorist producing nation. 

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:37 AM, Iconoclast said:

Doesn't rape in Pakistan require 4 male witnesses? When is that ever likely to happen, apart from at an orgy?

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

still gt stuck in ur mind .... :thinking:

Not stuck.  Just calling out your aukaat.  You are a child who gets some kind of boner from posting about Pak's purchased weapons.  Providing an occasional reality check when you litter this forum with posts about "Pakistani" missiles is my prerogative.