Poor fielders in Indian team

head coach

Re: Poor fielders in Indian team >Dravid is worse than Ganguly in the out field his arm is really WEAK I wont say worse..as good as Ganguly...If you had seen Ganguly field in Ranji final you will Laugh your ass off. Ganguly is bit slow, so is dravid...but dravid can slide and stop the ball much before Ganguly... In that Ranji final, tendulkar struck ball in gap for easy two, but way Ganguly chased that ball, it was easy three....quite hilarious..

Re: Poor fielders in Indian team Dravid let a few between his legs during the Windies series which were quite HILARIOUS too... Btw, Ganguly has a safe pair of hands in the mid field... I have never seen him drop a straight forward catch... (uh..oh I probably jinxed him and now he will do so v. Sri Lanka)... Dravid may have LEARNT to slide recently, doesn't mean he is a good fielder though....

Re: Poor fielders in Indian team >Btw, Ganguly has a safe pair of hands in the mid field... I have never seen him drop a straight forward catch... (uh..oh I probably jinxed him and now he will do so v. Sri Lanka). well it can happen...no big deal..He has safe pair of hands..so does dravid.. what I dont agree with you is that Dravid is worse than Ganguly in the field..

Re: Poor fielders in Indian team ganguly is not an athlete... he can not run faster than dravid... dravid gives his 100% while fielding....while ganguly's 150% is even lesser tha dravid.... ganguly can not dive...dravid can...dravids is amongst the best slip fielders in the world currently...along with VVS.. ganguly can at best field ar short mid on or short mid off...or at boundary.. Dravid's throw is accurate.. Dravid and ganguly can not be clubbed together in the fielding ..dravid is much better fielder.. Munaf seems to have some sort of attitude problem.... he is very young still his body movement shows a different picture... it seems he is content with whatever money he has got from BCCI...and all his ambitions are full-filled... zaheer has improved a lot.... in poor fielders category..i would put.. 1. Kumble 2. powar 3. ganguly