Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

pointless, the next big economy in south Asia after India is Bangladesh (soon to overtake Pakistan in size) and then Myanmar.

The future south asia growth will be powered by India-Bangladesh-Myanmar.

Pakistan is a basket case still begging money from IMF and USA, on top of that also end-up paying interest to the Chinese for eternity. A whole generation of young Pakistanis will be working their entire lives to just pay off interests due to current policy decisions of their elders.

29 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ Do you have Calender at home ? or do i need to post it here on ICF ?  

check out the day on 14th august.

it was Sunday. 

and here in pakistan we starts our celebration from 1st August to the end of the month in all places/shopping malls/resturants etc.  

its called independence DAY for a reason and not a independence MONTH :hehe:

i think this is the classic case of lahori logic :giggle:

anyway nasadq host us every independence day  of ours and they hosted us on 15th ( though it is symbolic gesture than anything else )..

hosting pakistan on some random day proves how important your country even though it is a symbolic gesture ( if 14th is holiday and 15th booked by us , why not on 16th or 17th :hmmm: )

anyway NASDAQ insulted Pakistan but padosis are too dumb to realise :rotfl:

10 hours ago, velu said:

its called independence DAY for a reason and not a independence MONTH :hehe:

i think this is the classic case of lahori logic :giggle:

anyway nasadq host us every independence day  of ours and they hosted us on 15th ( though it is symbolic gesture than anything else )..

hosting pakistan on some random day proves how important your country even though it is a symbolic gesture ( if 14th is holiday and 15th booked by us , why not on 16th or 17th :hmmm: )

anyway NASDAQ insulted Pakistan but padosis are too dumb to realise :rotfl:

It was independence celebration not Independence DAY celebration at NASDAQ.

as i told one of your poster that no matter what i post here, i got ridicule. ( not that i am complaining about it) 

what lahori logic ? sorry , i am not from Lahore.

Eid-ul-fitr should be only Celebrated for One day as per Sharia/Islamic ruling. but we celebrate Eid-ul-fitr 3 to 4 days continuously, somtimes a whole week. 

Its OUR COUNTRY, OUR RULE. Pakistan.gif

and yes we do celebrate our Independence almost whole month. if you dont belive me thn ask to @Asim . he seems more reliable person thn me. right ? 

^^^

not sure whether i should laugh or cry :Cry::rotfl:

and if ringing the closing bell in nasdaq is the highlights of pakistans economy , then congrats for this himalayan achievement :thumsup:

and fyki , 15th we did ring the closing bell and nobosy gave any importance

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/m-j-akbar-to-ring-nasdaq-bell-to-mark-indias-independence-day/articleshow/53693611.cms

10 hours ago, chewy said:

pointless, the next big economy in south Asia after India is Bangladesh (soon to overtake Pakistan in size) and then Myanmar.

The future south asia growth will be powered by India-Bangladesh-Myanmar.

Pakistan is a basket case still begging money from IMF and USA, on top of that also end-up paying interest to the Chinese for eternity. A whole generation of young Pakistanis will be working their entire lives to just pay off interests due to current policy decisions of their elders.

^ pointless .... 

Mark my words, Bangladesh in coming days going to fall down step by step. 

I have made my analysis about this region couple of years ago on ICF. search that and you will have your answer.

I am 90% Correct in my all analysis.

and I am more closer to the ground realities thn you folks. 

this begging bowl rhetoric is funny , especially when its coming from few Indian posters.

becoz no one (Pakistani posters) gives you the reply on this so you think you can say whatever you want to my country ? right ? 

Let me tell you something, Do you even know who has the biggest begging bowl in all Asia ? do you really wana know ? or Do i need to spoon feed you on this too ? seems you dont know about ur own country. so dont try to even go thre. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

10 hours ago, velu said:

^^^

is this lahori analysis ? :giggle:

anyway keep entertaining us .. banana republic prediting the failure of other coutry :rotfl:

My pleasure, coming months will be more entertaining for this region especially for our neighbour(s). 

29 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

It was independence celebration not Independence DAY celebration at NASDAQ.

as i told one of your poster that no matter what i post here, i got ridicule. ( not that i am complaining about it) 

what lahori logic ? sorry , i am not from Lahore.

Eid-ul-fitr should be only Celebrated for One day as per Sharia/Islamic ruling. but we celebrate Eid-ul-fitr 3 to 4 days continuously, somtimes a whole week. 

Its OUR COUNTRY, OUR RULE. Pakistan.gif

and yes we do celebrate our Independence almost whole month. if you dont belive me thn ask to @Asim . he seems more reliable person thn me. right ? 

no country celebrate their independence  for one month :giggle:

anyway its your country ..

even you were reliable before .. but now you are behaving just like another indian hater

10 hours ago, velu said:

no country celebrate their independence  for one month :giggle:

anyway its your country ..

even you were reliable before .. but now you are behaving just like another indian hater

if we can celebrate Eid-ul-fitr for 4 days thn why we cant celebrate Independence day for a month in all places/shopping malls/resturants etc ? 

as i said ask to @Asim

Good generalization...

bro, i dont need a certificate from anyone .... not now and not before.

becoz i represent my country thats why i am just another terrorist delusional indian hater with madarsa education with lahori logic ? fine.

as i said, i am more closer to the Ground realities thn you folks. 

@KeyboardWarrior ground reality is pakistan has proven track record of sponsoring terrorism..

osama was sheltered in pak.. many wanted terrorits are sheltered there .. dawood is still in karachi .. kasab is a pakistani

there are more than enough evidances , but you gusy still believe in conspiracy theories

21 minutes ago, velu said:

@KeyboardWarrior ground reality is pakistan has proven track record of sponsoring terrorism..

osama was sheltered in pak.. many wanted terrorits are sheltered there .. dawood is still in karachi .. kasab is a pakistani

there are more than enough evidances , but you gusy still believe in conspiracy theories

You lot voted a mass murderer butcher of Gujarat as PM.

10 hours ago, velu said:

^ what conspiracy theory ? 

dont act like a cry baby.

in other thread you told me every country play the proxy war with each other in this region. 

Usama was in pakistan but US said pakistan didnt know that. now you have to belive what Uncle SAM told you. so i suggest you to belive on it too. 

You have BLA's Second in-command ( Which is banned by UN) residing in new dehli which ur spokesperson confirmed. if its not true. sue him/her.

you have Dhaka bakery blast mastermind hiding in ur country and ur RAW didnt know about it ? fine.

your RAW trained NDS which is hiding TTP ( Banned by UN) leadership in afghanistan and you think its conspiracy theory ? so CIA handed over the TTP commanders to ISI is just a conspiracy theory for you ? 

do you know NDS was behind APS attack ? wheres the finance cme for this attack ? it cme from a "friendly" nation.    

when i posted a thread about this couple of yrs back .... 

India financed problems for Pak in Afghanistan, says US defence secretary nominee Chuck Hagel

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-financed-problems-for-Pak-in-Afghanistan-says-US-defence-secretary-nominee-Chuck-Hagel/articleshow/18694475.cms

you people called it conspiracy theory ? Now what ist ? still a conspiracy theory ?....

you ( Indian posters ) need to come out of this mindset that everything is conspiracy theory. becoz 90% its not the case.

India finance and trained Mukti bahni .... that was also a conspiracy theory ?

Grow up budy. 

7 hours ago, velu said:

you can keep counting on these, I can tell you even more but when it comes to nations on both sides, a huuge credit goes to Pakistani nation who always rejects any sort of extreme elements, let alone 'electing' them as head of state... On the other hand indian nation happily elected such elements with an established track-record of extremism and whole world seen what happened next in 'secular' HINDUstan...