Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

27 minutes ago, Finer said:

Reality is not fantasy. My argument will be same that is actually based on the ground reality. Whereas for you, fictional story is at large here as given your primary source; Indian medias. :--D

Thanks for the laughs! 

^

29 minutes ago, Finer said:

Ajit Doval is confessed sponsoring terrorism. Your own officials are sponsoring terrorism that is responsible for killing for children, women, hindu and all kind of people in Pakistan. Then, committing genocide against the native Kashmiris in IOK at large. Appoint genocidal leader as PM of India and allow communal party to terrorize Indian Muslims under the name of beef law. And India is not terrorist state?

Pakistan is fighting against terrorist outfit aka TTP to eradicate terrorism. And Pakistan is terrorist state?

Now that is the beauty of Indian medias. As i said earlier, Indian medias have done huge numbers on you guys. :--D

^ proof? 

SESAME-new-roof-cropped-635x357.jpg

Israeli scientists are reportedly participating with colleagues from Pakistan, Iran, Egypt and Jordan on a $100 million project to develop the Middle East’s new particle accelerator — the Synchrotron-Light for Experimental Science and Applications, or Sesame.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-iran-and-pakistan-said-cooperating-on-landmark-science-project/

http://www.israelifrontline.com/2016/08/israel-iran-pakistan-said-cooperating-landmark-science-project.html

Interesting development .... 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

4 hours ago, Finer said:

Go to youtube and search Ajit Doval confession to sponsor terrorism? I did post not long ago. Go to my user profile and you can find it. All the best. :--D

i couldnt find any confession. post it again. let us see what you are saying. w.o. proof it appears that you are here only for a propaganda.  

12 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

heard you padosis hate israel more than us .. what happened here ? :hehe:

on topic .. whats the collaboration is all about?

12 hours ago, velu said:

heard you padosis hate israel more than us .. what happened here ? :hehe:

on topic .. whats the collaboration is all about?

we dont hate anyone. we just dont like the policies of thre govt. thats all.

we seek knowledge from everywhere. 

It's a particle accelerator similar to the one in Switzerland that CERN created . Pakistan is already a part of European CERN so i don't see why they are doing this but it is a Good step.

11 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

we dont hate anyone. we just dont like the policies of thre govt. thats all.

we seek knowledge from everywhere. 

It's a particle accelerator similar to the one in Switzerland that CERN created . Pakistan is already a part of European CERN so i don't see why they are doing this but it is a Good step.

Who cares whether you like their policy or not?

And I know you guys are too interested in other country's affairs. Very nosy countrymen. 

On 8/31/2016 at 9:48 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

Is it allowed for relatives together? Usually airlines do not allow relatives to be pilot and co pilot.

Pilots are expected to keep a check on each other and report any slip ups/breaking of rules.

Most Indian airlines do not allow blood relatives to fly together.

Edited by radhika

45 minutes ago, radhika said:

Is it allowed for relatives together? Usually airlines do not allow relatives to be pilot and co pilot.

Pilots are expected to keep a check on each other and report any slip ups/breaking of rules.

Most Indian airlines do not allowed blood relatives to fly together.

Ye Pakistan hai. Yahan sab kuch chalta hai. :phehe:

This is a landmark discovery for Pakistan as mental retardation is comparatively high in the country owing to cousin marriages,” said SZABMU Vice-Chancellor Dr Javed Akram, who was the principal investigator from Pakistan.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1177701/mental-retardation-pakistani-scientists-discover-30-new-genes/

An entire country filled with inbreds - What a neighbourhood India has!

Edited by surajmal

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

People in south India, still have cousin marriages. Girls marry their uncles, aunt's/uncle's son to keep the wealth within family.

i think many caste followed this and it is ok to marry a girl from mothers side..

this was glorified in the ovies but this is not that prevalent now

They just don't have courage to look inside. they are completely oblivious of a term soul-searching. Now for eternity they use Iraq WMD logic everywhere to justify any stupidity.

They just don't have way of gauging the seriousness of this matter. A small tactical nuke in the wrong hands and the whole nation will be dusted. May Allah save them from all this.