Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWarrior

Pakistan Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, rett said:

If you don't like to see word Pakistan on here, why don't you create a sub forum for Sub continent geopolitics? 

Anything related to politics you can post in politics section. That's what it is for. Chit Chat is supposed to have light discussions.

There are three threads in chit chat now:

1. CPEC

2. Kashmir related issues

3. General Pak related discussion

17 hours ago, Asim said:

• India and Jordan by far the least tolerant. In only two of 81 surveyed countries, more than 40 percent of respondents said they would not want a neighbor of a different race. This included 43.5 percent of Indians and 51.4 percent of Jordanian.

• Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.

Or it strongly confirms that Pak cannot be trusted. It is duplicitous. It says one thing and does other

18 hours ago, Nova said:

Anything related to politics you can post in politics section. That's what it is for. Chit Chat is supposed to have light discussions.

There are three threads in chit chat now:

1. CPEC

2. Kashmir related issues

3. General Pak related discussion

Like Cartoon Khans PTI war against "Doraemon". In all doom and gloom there is some humour too

Punjab govt’s helicopter crash lands in Afghanistan; Taliban set it on fire, take crew hostage

Punjab government’s Mi-17 helicopter crash lands in Afghanistan’s Logar province

Taliban sets it on fire; some reports say it caught fire as it crashed

7 crew members on board survive crash; Taliban take them hostage

Foreign Office trying to contact Afghan officials to get more information

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/news/region/punjab-govts-helicopter-crash-lands-afghanistan-taliban-set-fire-take-crew-hostage/

:facepalm:Everything looks staged

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Punjab govt’s helicopter crash lands in Afghanistan; Taliban set it on fire, take crew hostage

Punjab government’s Mi-17 helicopter crash lands in Afghanistan’s Logar province

Taliban sets it on fire; some reports say it caught fire as it crashed

7 crew members on board survive crash; Taliban take them hostage

Foreign Office trying to contact Afghan officials to get more information

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/news/region/punjab-govts-helicopter-crash-lands-afghanistan-taliban-set-fire-take-crew-hostage/

:facepalm:Everything looks staged

From the ultimate drama stars, what do you expect?

Taliban is their property, so they are staging it themselves.

Link

CHICAGO: A Pakistani-American couple has claimed that they were removed from a US-bound flight+ as an on board crew member felt "uncomfortable" after noticing that they were "sweating", saying "Allah" and texting.

Nazia and Faisal Ali have accused Delta Air Lines of Islamophobia+ for throwing them off their flight from Paris to Cincinnati, Ohio.

Nazia, 34, had removed her sneakers, finished sending a text message to her parents and was putting on headphones and settling into her seat for the nine-hour flight from Paris to Cincinnati when a Delta Air Lines crew member approached her and husband, Faisal.

A flight crew member had complained to the pilot that she was uncomfortable with the Muslim couple+ , the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

The woman was wearing a head scarf and using a phone, and the man was sweating, she allegedly told the pilot.

The flight attendant also claimed that Faisal tried to hide his cell phone and that she had heard the couple use the word 'Allah'.

^ People are afraid at the sights of Pakistanis and they keep complaining and creating propaganda :no:

http://toi.in/8HjuPY98/a18fg

"As Pakistani media took position to capture the moment of Home Minister Rajnath Singh 's arrival, Indian journalists too joined them. Immediately, Pakistani officials curtly told them to leave the place, saying Indian journalists were not allowed to stand even outside the gate.

When Pakistani officials asked Doordarshan cameraperson R Jayashree Puri and ANI's Ajay Kumar Sharma to remove their cameras, a senior Indian diplomat tried to intervene and protested.

The diplomat hotly argued that Indian journalists be allowed to be near the gate to capture Singh's arrival as Pakistani journalists, video and still camerapersons were present and freely taking shots.

The Pakistani officials made it clear that the Indian journalists have to leave the place immediately, leading to a verbal duel between the diplomat and a Pakistani official.

The Pakistani official even directed some of his juniors to block the view of Indian journalists and soon the reporters and camerapersons were surrounded by several persons, apparently policemen in civvies, making it impossible for them to shoot anything."

1 hour ago, zen said:

http://toi.in/8HjuPY98/a18fg

"As Pakistani media took position to capture the moment of Home Minister Rajnath Singh 's arrival, Indian journalists too joined them. Immediately, Pakistani officials curtly told them to leave the place, saying Indian journalists were not allowed to stand even outside the gate.

When Pakistani officials asked Doordarshan cameraperson R Jayashree Puri and ANI's Ajay Kumar Sharma to remove their cameras, a senior Indian diplomat tried to intervene and protested.

The diplomat hotly argued that Indian journalists be allowed to be near the gate to capture Singh's arrival as Pakistani journalists, video and still camerapersons were present and freely taking shots.

The Pakistani officials made it clear that the Indian journalists have to leave the place immediately, leading to a verbal duel between the diplomat and a Pakistani official.

The Pakistani official even directed some of his juniors to block the view of Indian journalists and soon the reporters and camerapersons were surrounded by several persons, apparently policemen in civvies, making it impossible for them to shoot anything."

A country that does this is doesnt deserve to host such a mulitlateral event.

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

A country that does this is doesnt deserve to host such a mulitlateral event.

It probably also shows what journalists in Pak could be subjected to if they don't comply/conform 

The paramilitary forces raided party headquarters Nine Zero, took senior party leaders into custody and sealed MQM offices there.

Rangers’ Brigadier Khurram, while briefing media about the operation in the wee hours of Tuesday, confirmed that MQM’s office, Khursheed Memorial Hall and party's media department has been sealed.

He said the paramilitary force also recovered weapons from Nine Zero, which will be sent for forensic tests.

The Rangers officer further said that the operation on MQM headquarters was carried out in accordance with law.

To read more: Click here

# Finally, MQM is good riddance once and for all. Good times are approaching ahead for Pakistan. :--D

The closure of the offices of a bonafide political party with high levels of grass root level support by members of the military/ law establishment is a good thing? You look upon something like this favourably?

Thought Nawaz Sharif would know better, wasn't it him who was deposed by Musharraf and then packed off for a 10 year Umrah to Saudi?

19 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The closure of the offices of a bonafide political party with high levels of grass root level support by members of the military/ law establishment is a good thing? You look upon something like this favourably?

Thought Nawaz Sharif would know better, wasn't it him who was deposed by Musharraf and then packed off for a 10 year Umrah to Saudi?

That was military takeover which shouldn't have been encouraged in the first place. But this is different situation. MQM has been responsible for plaguing with criminal activities, and to the extent, ruined the only economical port of Pakistan. Hence the military operation was needed.

Replacement for missing vacuum is provided for the urdu community as many join PSP, Pakistan Sarzameen Party, leads by Mustafa Kamal. Even urdu community is fed up with MQM. Altaf Hussain has officially lost the plot. Many rumors suggest Altaf Hussain is suffering with the mental issues.

As soon as PMLN came into the power, the military operation against MQM was on the card given PMLN history with MQM.

Edited by Finer

44 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

go ahead bro, whos stopping you ? ... :dontknow:

and we will pay back with Interest .... :winky:

As soon as IMF lends them the next installment. You don't have your own fund to pay anyone anything.

This nation cannot even go to war for more that 4 days. If they do, they will be in a stone age. This is not because we will destroy them. THis will happen as a result of economic imbalance caused by the war. They were given the best place on the earth and in 50-60 years they made it worst than Somalia and Syria.

These people are not taught anything properly in the schools. Their brains are totally empty. Pakistani talent comes to India for career but these select few rich people from Punjab and some brainwashed bunch only behave in this manor. I know many in India pray for the welfare of Pakistani people including myself. After all that's all we can do.

10 hours ago, dial_100 said:

As soon as IMF lends them the next installment. You don't have your own fund to pay anyone anything.

This nation cannot even go to war for more that 4 days. If they do, they will be in a stone age. This is not because we will destroy them. THis will happen as a result of economic imbalance caused by the war. They were given the best place on the earth and in 50-60 years they made it worst than Somalia and Syria.

These people are not taught anything properly in the schools. Their brains are totally empty. Pakistani talent comes to India for career but these select few rich people from Punjab and some brainwashed bunch only behave in this manor. I know many in India pray for the welfare of Pakistani people including myself. After all that's all we can do.

well bro , we keep listening this BS since 70 years .... 

tell you what ? Money issue is pakistan's Internal matter. none of your concern.

Check your economy, HDI, credibility of your passport, number of kids in/outside school, human rights issues, Olympic sports, governance record, corruption, war records. what else? Check your infrastructure. how many more should I name.

And you call it BS. You are proving yourself that there are no brains left in Pakistan. Take this criticism positively and go do something positive for your people. If I were in your place, I would stop all this non-sense online and go and work on the ground zero for people. Millions of your people are living in extremely poor conditions and still you want that hoor (Kashmir) that doesn't belong to you. What would you feed them (Kashmiri) if they come join you. oh well leave it. I cant even imagine.

Your damn right it is your internal matter. Nobody is giving your free khairat just so that you can loot common people of your nation and spend it abroad.

Edited by dial_100

13 hours ago, chewy said:

So your white American masters know truth about allegedly Indian backed TTP, yet the Americans keep bombing Pakistanis in Pakistan at same time also killing innocent civilians. 

Whilst Ajit Doval roams freely in India.:giggle:

You mean Americans keep bombing Indian-nexus TTP that entered in the guise as Pakistanis. There is the reason why Americans is supporting Pakistan in the war against TTP. And why Modi is having restless nightmare is Pakistan along with USA is getting closer to wipe out Indian-nexus Afghan-based TTP once and for all.

It doesn't matter whether Ajit Doval roams freely or not. If not Ajit, it will be some one else.

The point is he confessed sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan and it became official statement because it came from in-charge at Indian NSA. To the world, India is officially sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan including Afghanistan. :--D

Edited by Finer

On 2016-08-20 at 3:25 AM, chewy said:

First they undertook genocide of Bangladeshis, then Kashmiri Pandits, and now Balochis, next who? Sindhis

not long before Pakistan looks like this 

image.jpeg

If history is any indicator, the future is heading towards Greater Pakistan taking India into the account as well. :--D

Edited by Finer

Even pakistanis now agree that they are the cancer to the whole world.

We dont need todo anything extra, Pakistan will screw themselves like before.

Even Afghanistan hates pakistan .. [emoji81]

If history is any indicator, the future is heading towards Greater Pakistan taking India into the account as well. :--D

Which history are you talking about ?

11 hours ago, velu said:

Even Afghanistan hates pakistan .. emoji81.png

the pakistani you reffering has Apolojize officially to the Pak Army. :phehe:

yup Afghanis hate us becoz we shut the Border and trade for few days and Chickens are not available in the market .... :hysterical:

16 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Check your economy, HDI, credibility of your passport, number of kids in/outside school, human rights issues, Olympic sports, governance record, corruption, war records. what else? Check your infrastructure. how many more should I name.

And you call it BS. You are proving yourself that there are no brains left in Pakistan. Take this criticism positively and go do something positive for your people. If I were in your place, I would stop all this non-sense online and go and work on the ground zero for people. Millions of your people are living in extremely poor conditions and still you want that hoor (Kashmir) that doesn't belong to you. What would you feed them (Kashmiri) if they come join you. oh well leave it. I cant even imagine.

Your damn right it is your internal matter. Nobody is giving your free khairat just so that you can loot common people of your nation and spend it abroad.

HDI, Economy, Human right,s Olympic etc etc , its all the 3rd world countries problems not only for Pakistan.

i dont need to spoon feed you (Indian Posters) about how much Pakistan has Improved in past 3 years or so ....

Thre are many threads i created often about 70% Decline of terrorist attacks in 2015-16 in Pakistan, Pakistan Stock Exchange Best in the Asia , Bloomberg reports , Pakistan got MSCI status, GDP , Pakistan got the membership of European CERN, Russia-China SCO etc etc 

for the country who gt struck with Terrorism from last one decade or so. Its still doing well in 2016.

I am quite sure no country other thn pakistan can survive this kind of situation.

I got ridicule here (not that i am complaining about it. only telling you ) whenver i post something positive about pakistan. looks like some people dont wana know or listen positive things about pakistan and keep watching NDTV and ZEE news. :dontknow:

so bro, i am not gonna spoon feed you (Indian posters) on this. 

but come out this NDTV and ZEE news BS plz. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

We don't get our knowledge from TV news or books or news papers alone. We spend lot of time on any subject. We most certainly do not want you to spoon feed us anything. We most certainly do not want you to stash any propaganda either.

If you think Pakistan has improved in last 3 years then let us wait few more years and we would know what happens.

^ I also dont get my knowledge from tv, books or news papers only,

if its propaganda thn all Sources must be lying about pakistan's improvment. othn thn Indian Sources.

sure we can wait more ....

Pakistan is here to Stay , Insha Allah ....  :)

9 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ I also dont get my knowledge from tv, books or news papers only,

if its propaganda thn all Sources must be lying about pakistan's improvment. othn thn Indian Sources.

sure we can wait more ....

Pakistan is here to Stay , Insha Allah ....  :)

pakistan is here to stay .. but in a much smaller form :giggle:

seriously i am out of words when you say establishment knows best , they are just using religion to kill people for its benefits both in indian and also in afghanistan 

18 hours ago, velu said:

Even Afghanistan hates pakistan .. emoji81.png

the history he read in his pak fantasy history books as a child, where they won 3 wars on India, defeated USSR single handedly, where evil hindoos and zionists plot against peace loving dove pakistan tireless just to see all of it defeated by the super power to be pakistan.

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

Indus valley and its delta is one of the richest in the world, its was a cradle of civilization. Pak is the result of ancient Indian reluctance to wage war on arab desert dwellers.

I don't think ancient Indian would have benefited from attacking arab desert dwellers. There is the reason why no one bothered to attack them. It is isolated desert land with no water. It would have been waste of money, resources and manpower.

That may explains why God sent Prophet there. So he could promote Islam peacefully. :)

3 hours ago, Finer said:

I don't think ancient Indian would have benefited from attacking arab desert dwellers. There is the reason why no one bothered to attack them. It is isolated desert land with no water. It would have been waste of money, resources and manpower.

That may explains why God sent Prophet there. So he could promote Islam peacefully. :)

That's the problem with Pakistanis, always mixing religion with notion of statehood, peace and equality. And that is why Pakistan will remain a Terror Republic, and soon Baluchistan will be liberated from Pakistani occupiers, inshallah!

7 hours ago, Finer said:

You are saying pretender Pakistanis aka Afghanis are cancer? What does that make India of given the fact that its has confessed sponsoring terrorism through pretender Pakistanis from Afghanistan. So what does that makes India off? :--D

You don't really think through, do you? :crazy:

Because i said it while ago that both Indian and pretender Pakistanis [Afghans] are working together to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan and even your Ajit Doval acknowledged. Now you just did. Why Afghans are willing to be lab rat? You just said so. :--D

pretender Pakistanis are a new term me .. lol .. 

who wants to pretend to be a pakistani ?:--D

pakitan is there in baloch because of its gas resource ..

and why we want to sponsor terrorism in pakistan ? .. pakistan will end up terrorizing itself :hehe:

7 hours ago, Finer said:

turks and Egyptians screwed arabia whenever they wanted :dontknow:

1170371-nasdaqphotopublicity-1472198451-

New York's Times Square went green with the Pakistani flag as Independence celebration was celebrated at NASDAQ by the Pakistan American Business Association with Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi as chief guest in New York on 25 August. 

maleeha-nasdaq-publicity.jpg

Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi rang NASDAQ’s closing bell as part of Pakistan’s independence celebrations along with members of Pakistan-American Business Association which organised the event in New York on 25 August

Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Maleeha Lodhi on Friday rang the closing bell at NASDAQ Stock Exchange in New York.

Lodi said the nation’s economy was on the upswing as it pursued the “most investor-friendly” policies in the region. “Pakistan is on the rise,” she told traders and investors gathered at the Pakistan flag-bedecked NASDAQ  office building in New York’s Time Square to mark the nation’s 70th Independence Day.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1170371/maleeha-rings-nasdaq-bell-mark-pakistans-independence-day/

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/ambassador-dr-maleeha-lodhi-as-chief-guest-of-pakistan-american-business-association-to-ring-the-20160824-00412

The rise of Pakistan’s stock markets

The BRICS grouping is passe and the top emerging markets are losing sheen. Brexit has battered stocks world over and currencies across economies are weakening.

In times like these, guess what’s working for the global equity markets? Pakistan.

http://qz.com/728382/move-over-india-pakistan-is-the-hottest-equity-market-in-south-asia/

Pakistan got MSCI's Emerging Markets Status

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/15/why-pakistan-got-mscis-emerging-markets-index-approval-and-china-didnt.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-14/best-performing-asian-stock-market-may-get-extra-boost-from-msci

Lodi said the nation’s economy was on the upswing as it pursued the “most investor-friendly” policies in the region. “Pakistan is on the rise,” she told traders and investors gathered at the Pakistan flag-bedecked NASDAQ  office building in New York’s Time Square to mark the nation’s 70th Independence Day.

:hmmmm:

11 hours ago, Finer said:

I should have said, wage war to defend against the arabs. 

does not matter if Arab eventually became Islamic. The point is if people in indus valley had a propensity to be islamic they would still have been islamic while being an Indian national, no harm in that. You can never judge a nation trying to defend its border, ever.

Ask him to back it with some numbers. Exports, FDI, Reserves, Budgets, which industries are growing, infrastructure figures. He has nothing concrete to add or back his claim with.

BTW, its good to see Maleeha Lodhi trying to get some investors in Pak. Unless there is more FDI in Pak, their economy is not going to get better.

as i said before, i am not gonna spoon feed you ( Indian posters ) on each and every development on my country.

If the source like CNBC and Bloomberg reports , stats , GDP etc are not enough for you (Indian posters)  thn no one gonna help you with this mindset.

Its not "Dawn" or "ET" reports (which are indian's most famous source) .... (I only post Dawn and ET source here becoz indian accepts it.)