Megyn Kelly leaving Fox news

Cricketics

For NBC?  Sources confirming.

NBC might just become my new NEWS channel. :cheer:

Knew she is not going to renew the contract. She doesn't look like a complete conservative like how Fox prefers. Knew it was coming but surprised by the NBC move. I thought may be she might go to CNN.

Good on her. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

That is an extreme jump....is she a democrat now? again you never know with these guys,from what I hear Jon Stewart was a republican and I always thought he was a total liberal.

Well she is conservative for me, not extreme like how some are at Fox but she isn't a full liberal like Anderson Copper.

She is kind of more independent who perhaps might have voted for Hillary even after being a bit conservative.

4 minutes ago, gattaca said:

She is moving because fox didn't support her well after the Tussle not because of ideology.

Well what support she needs? Fox let her do her show all the time through elections, was enough support. Fox basically became diplomatic and took the whole thing to rest when Trump attacked her. Can't really blame Fox. They can not go against Trump as he was the only candidate of Republicans and Fox had to support Trump as others like CNN were also full on supporting Hillary. 

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Well what support she needs? Fox let her do her show all the time through elections, was enough support. Fox basically became diplomatic and took the whole thing to rest when Trump attacked her. Can't really blame Fox. They can not go against Trump as he was the only candidate of Republicans and Fox had to support Trump as others like CNN were also full on supporting Hillary. 

She got death threats and her family as well. It was sad to hear and one of the chief campaigner was posting tweets to attack her and family. 

Edited by gattaca

5 minutes ago, gattaca said:

She got death threats and her family as well. It was sad to hear and one of the chief campaigner was posting tweets to attack her and family. 

Fox can't really do much with that.

Anyway, I do see Fox rating going down. Also with trump becoming president, people will not watch as much as Fox won't have much negative to add. Lot of people watch Fox to only hear something negative. It will be few slow 4 years for Fox with Kelly leaving.  

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

She shot into fame with the grilling of the idiot, now she can cash in on the fame/controversy. It is good for NBS News for their ratings as well. It is win-win for all. It doesn't affect FNC at all, they have a bigger idiotic loyal viewership base, who will watch Foxnews no matter what.

If you get rid of Sean Hannity and that witch Justice Jeanine show, FOX can be pretty sane. These two together make Fox absolute crap. O' Reilly at least has good knowledge and let people speak. He used to be a jerk at times but recently has been pretty easy going and a good presentor. But allthe people who feature at Justice Jeanine show and Hannity are all bunch of bigots. 

Credit to Fox, they do have some decent folks like Neil Cavuto.

24 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Looks wired giving up a prime slot night time show to a morning show .

Not sure it will be a success

But also moving from Cable to National network channel..more people will see her now..WIth Cable only, only fewer household will reach her.

As people like vvsl who is not watching FoxNews will get to see her on Basic channel. 

Fox offered $100 million for her to stay, but she apparently refused.

It maybe has  to do with the sexual harassment charges against Roger Ailes. I wouldn't be surprised if that creep did something to her as well. 

15 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Fox offered $100 million for her to stay, but she apparently refused.

It maybe has  to do with the sexual harassment charges against Roger Ailes. I wouldn't be surprised if that creep did something to her as well. 

He did. several times. She has recounted in her book. 

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He did. several times. She has recounted in her book. 

It makes sense that she would leave then, even though he resigned. If the company can't protect its female employees and thinks it can buy Kelly's dignity, they need a reality check. 

The guy looks creepy

kduahkswtejv7rrado9q.jpg