What's the Aussie fans / media take on all this?

The Hindustan Times quotes a senior Indian player, who it doesn't name, as saying the Australin team "cheats and lies quite blatantly". "We have been treated unfairly by the umpires, cheated of a favourable result in the match, are playing a team that cheats and lies quite blatantly, even while pretending to uphold the spirit of the game," the player is quoted as saying. "The worst of it is, they get away with everything, every dirty tactic, every dubious call. On top of it, there’s this (the Harbhajan controversy). How are we supposed to feel, and in what mode does anyone expect us to play?” He said the team was “thoroughly demoralised” and “traumatised,” and completely shaken. ==== exactly... i am so glad that they are feeling what we are feeling on this board.. now I can go to sleep peacefully..

The Hindustan Times quotes a senior Indian player' date= who it doesn't name, as saying the Australin team "cheats and lies quite blatantly". "We have been treated unfairly by the umpires, cheated of a favourable result in the match, are playing a team that cheats and lies quite blatantly, even while pretending to uphold the spirit of the game," the player is quoted as saying. "The worst of it is, they get away with everything, every dirty tactic, every dubious call. On top of it, there’s this (the Harbhajan controversy). How are we supposed to feel, and in what mode does anyone expect us to play?” He said the team was “thoroughly demoralised” and “traumatised,” and completely shaken. ==== exactly... i am so glad that they are feeling what we are feeling on this board.. now I can go to sleep peacefully..
..i know I know...guly guly guly, re baba ganguly

most of the chat on the forums is that the indians are being sore losers and over-reacting but I think the average fan is much more understanding. i was sitting in the members at the scg yesterday and most of the people were being quite sympathetic, and did feel as if the result was marred by the umpiring, and that India did not deserve to lose the test match. Ofcourse this was before the whole Harbhajan incident errupted

most of the chat on the forums is that the indians are being sore losers and over-reacting but I think the average fan is much more understanding. i was sitting in the members at the scg yesterday and most of the people were being quite sympathetic, and did feel as if the result was marred by the umpiring, and that India did not deserve to lose the test match. Ofcourse this was before the whole Harbhajan incident errupted
wat you mean? we lost after bhajji's incident.. you mean to say 3 test ban?
Their opinion remains in that armpit area of the world anyways
Plus I have seen how some of these "civilized" western nations dish out pain. Superiority/god complex anyone? Look at America! For FK sake it invades a country on cooked up charges and then countries like Australia send their army in support. India calling off the tour is peanuts compared to such disgusting actions in my opinion. Racist Australians can spin on this :finger:

Australian fan's comment I am an Australian cricket fan (and big fan of the Indian cricket team). If you want to find out what Australian cricket fans are thinking the national broadcaster (abc.net.au) there are a number of articles on the second test with Australian comments below them. Best. Andrew.

I am an Australian cricket fan (and big fan of the Indian cricket team). If you want to find out what Australian cricket fans are thinking the national broadcaster (abc.net.au) there are a number of articles on the second test with Australian comments below them. Best. Andrew.
I'm pleasantly surprised that many Aus fans criticized Ponting & co and also the umpires. Until this test, I was a great fan of Australia team and admired their each and every move. The crowd atmosphere, bouncy pitches, high quality games, commentary, color clothing etc. make me wanna see more matches played in Australia. Not anymore. Unfortunately, I feel let down by them. I don't feel like watching the series anymore irrespective of what happens from now on.
I am an Australian cricket fan (and big fan of the Indian cricket team). If you want to find out what Australian cricket fans are thinking the national broadcaster (abc.net.au) there are a number of articles on the second test with Australian comments below them. Best. Andrew.
andrew, read the rest of this site where there are constant slurs, name calling, racist comments on this board. they aren't exactly balanced here on this site. but then again you're just an aussie cheating convict monkey son of a whore bastard ( so am i according to them _)
andrew, read the rest of this site where there are constant slurs, name calling, racist comments on this board. they aren't exactly balanced here on this site. but then again you're just an aussie cheating convict monkey son of a whore bastard ( so am i according to them _)
Way to go with the generalizations einstein. A few ppl in the "heat of the moment" do certain things. I'm sure the Aussies understand that (cue the standard excuse given by Oz captains whenever one of their player misbehaves in the middle):P
Bollocks, when Bucknor gave Symonds not out in the first innings, some posted something racist about Bucknor, I and almost everyone else here was quick to condemn it.