Mark this thread: Kuldeep Yadav will win us an overseas test(Non-Asian conditions)

maniac

Englishmen have absolutely no clue how to deal with him....Kuldeep Yadav will absolutely kill it in international cricket. We need to use him as a mystery spinner when we tour abroad. He will be a trump card.

I think he is good real good..turn,bounce,variation and great cricketing awareness.

Hope we don't over expose him....He is going to win us a lot of games and I will bet right now he will win us an overseas test in Non-Asian conditions.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Lets see.  Life is tough for wrist spinners world wide for a few years now

True but he is a mystery spinner...If I had to bet,I see a Mendis like purple patch for him..will he go the Mendis route and fade away is all left up to him and he is lucky to have a mentor and coach like Kumble,so that might work in his favor.

3 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Australia would have sleepless nights facing Ashwin, Jadeja and Kuldeep in India when they tour. But for now Jayant is first pick as 3rd spinner. Hopefully Kuldeep displaces Mishraji and gets at least one test though. 

Hope we never see Mishra in the test arena again. Such a misfit cricketer who is better served somewhere else. Cant bat, cant field, cant bowl. And his attitude sucks.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

True but he is a mystery spinner...If I had to bet,I see a Mendis like purple patch for him..will he go the Mendis route and fade away is all left up to him and he is lucky to have a mentor and coach like Kumble,so that might work in his favor.

What is so mysterious about Kuldeep.....he uses classic chinamen and googlies

Mendis was a mystery spinner because he started using the carrom ball first...something which the world had not seen before and did not know that the ball could turn the other way when the bowler is not trying a doosra.