Prithvi Shaw

17 years old and already picked for bating powerhouse Mumbai . That's big enough indicator in itself 

but debut in ranji semi and smacks Ton . Then in final gets 70 odd.

surely hot talent to watch out for . We just over flowing with talent these days . 

Good times ahead . Especially as now have right skipper who is hungry for india to do well with a coach also with right mindset 

But looking at the quality of bowlers in those domestic games...can't pass judgements...thing in his favor is a 17 year old standing up is always heart-warming to see. Pant made a mark when he stood up to 140+ international bowlers in the IPL.

IPL might be a slogfest or hackathon,but surely the quality and the confidence level is much higher.

Hope Shaw comes through.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Looks to have some serious class, too raw but. Batsman take their time to mature and he is 17 so he as few season and a-tour so he can take his game to next level. 

But their is some serious quality in this kid

After watching BS Sandhu open the bowling for Mumbai,I don't want to believe anything anymore...I will say this at the risk of being criticized but IPL might be a better place to judge these talents. Yes,I throw around this name "BS Sandhu" a lot these days because that is how traumatized I am seeing a 105K bowler opening the bowling for one of the powerhouses of Indian cricket on a decent bowling track in an all important game against a very strong side.

Edited by maniac
4 minutes ago, maniac said:

After watching BS Sandhu open the bowling for Mumbai,I don't want to believe anything anymore...I will say this at the risk of being criticized but IPL might be a better place to judge these talents. Yes,I throw around this name "BS Sandhu" a lot these days because that is how traumatized I am seeing a 105K bowler opening the bowling for one of the powerhouses of Indian cricket on a decent bowling track in an all important game against a very strong side.

:phehe:  Sandhu did look crap.  

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

105 kph? Thats awful. Bhuvi and the other MSD trundler lovers on this forum must be loving it.

Just now, sandeep said:

must have taken a bunch of wickets against the likes of Assam, Tripura, Chattisgarh, Services etc

I said that in the match thread too but doesn't matter who the opposition is.. the fact that he plays for one of Indian cricket powerhouses is disgraceful and shameful 

44 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Giving you a downvote just for that. Sorry  :(

Ok....but those were his actual speeds in the semi-final match ....and he is not alone

Rush Kalaria was generally bowling 115 k to 125 k  and Gaja was bowling similar speeds today.

So, 3 out of 5 front-line seamers in the finals of our premium domestic tournament rarely go over 125 k     :(

Edited by express bowling
11 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Anyway enough of confirming that india cricket is populated by trundles

We have some fast and  fast-medium bowlers too in our domestic cricket      :)

Surely-- Nathu Singh, Shardul Thakur, Barinder Sran, Ankit Rajpoot, Pradeep Sangwan, Aniket Chaudhury, Pankaj Singh, Avesh Khan, Md.Sayyed,  BabaShafi Pathan,  Abu Nechim, Rahul Shukla, Payan Suyal

Probably -- Md.Siraj, Amit Kuila, Lalit Yadav, Ravi Kiran, Navdeep Saini, Sandeep Warrier