Attn: Varun + Any ICFers plan to go to Champions Trophy

Rajiv

Varun, you still in Uk? 

All I see is high priced tix from Bharatarmy , I wanna book evertyhing n go, not catch a flight and stand outside stadiums

Anyone else, koi idea - do many travel agencies in India have packages etc

please discuss

22 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Long time dude. Moved back to Bombay?

I am planning for 2019 wc and we should do a similar thing if you are  available to go then and others from ICF. Enjoy the champions trophy. 

Hi tics, long time - I am still in Canada, not moved to Bombay. Maybe one day

14 hours ago, varun said:

In UK yes, but moving to India in 2 months. What did you need help with ? Buying tickets ? It is all online no ?

Ya, online officially all sold out, I see Bharat Army ( UK ) selling them - more like a tour package and tickets are ranging from 300 pounds +

So I am wondering if I should take a chance and stand outside the stadium? I have never done it, is it legal or I am like searching for it like a movie ticket lol

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Tickets will be resold on ebay. Pakistanis sell it outside the stadiums on match day as they buy India tickets to make money. But I wont rely on Pakistanis

Wohi yaar, I dont wanna come there and just see the big ben - are there ALWAYS ppl selling outside the stadium? like this is for sure?

48 minutes ago, Rajiv said:

Ya, online officially all sold out, I see Bharat Army ( UK ) selling them - more like a tour package and tickets are ranging from 300 pounds +

So I am wondering if I should take a chance and stand outside the stadium? I have never done it, is it legal or I am like searching for it like a movie ticket lol

You normally get a ticket outside the stadium (for test matches). I haven't gone to too many LOI's so don't know the situation there.

47 minutes ago, varun said:

You normally get a ticket outside the stadium (for test matches). I haven't gone to too many LOI's so don't know the situation there.

They are allways there from car park till near stadium gate. If you arent sure ebay is best bet. Another route is deals by big Hotels which give deals like ticket + stay. Sometime that comes cheaper. 

I can not guarantee as i have not been very enthusiastic about this years CT but I can look it among my circle

Guys I need some help

1) What area is best/convenient to see the game and sight seeing/ preferably near pubic transport ( i don't wanna rent a car ),also if possible, close to Eurostar/TGV as I would visit Paris for a day or two

2) I got 2 games from Bharat Army but made mistake of buying 1+1 ( accidental ) India/Lanka through viagogo - this site seems a total fraud. I relisted the accidental purchased ticket for sale and even though I see ticket prices are selling for 350GBP, my 225GBP of the same class is still on sale. I am not sure how this works

I dont' have tickets in hand I am told it will be shipped close to the event date, so better to provide UK address. Anyone have any opinion/adv on this since I cannot call them from here

7 hours ago, Rajiv said:

Guys I need some help

1) What area is best/convenient to see the game and sight seeing/ preferably near pubic transport ( i don't wanna rent a car ),also if possible, close to Eurostar/TGV as I would visit Paris for a day or two

2) I got 2 games from Bharat Army but made mistake of buying 1+1 ( accidental ) India/Lanka through viagogo - this site seems a total fraud. I relisted the accidental purchased ticket for sale and even though I see ticket prices are selling for 350GBP, my 225GBP of the same class is still on sale. I am not sure how this works

I dont' have tickets in hand I am told it will be shipped close to the event date, so better to provide UK address. Anyone have any opinion/adv on this since I cannot call them from here

I have been thinking of flying from Toronto for champions trophy but no decent priced tickets available anywhere for Indian matches. 

10 hours ago, Stumped said:

Fly into a London airport, get the train from Euston to Birmingham (you can probably get a return ticket for about £30 if you go at the right times) for the India v Pak game then the train back to London for the 2 other games. You probably won't be able to book the train ticket for those dates for at least another month or so from now.

What kind of accommodation are you looking for? If you're going budget then maybe just try and book a travelodge or something like that.

I bought that ticket from Bharat Army and they provide free intercity transport

As for accommodation, ya for 10 days something reasonable - its just that I dont what area to pick - what would u recommend

NDIA v PAKISTAN:

Your match ticket purchase includes Intercity Transport between London & Edgbaston on the 04th June 2017. Please select the Coach route that you would like to book for India v Pakistan (Departure Time between 05:00 - 06:00 AM)
(Returning back to Pick Up point between 21:00 - 22:30 PM on 04th June 2017)