tweaker

Md Siraj: Hyderabad Fast bowler [Update:Now selected for India ODI team ]

9 hours ago, Laaloo said:

And we will pick 3 spinners so they will get most wickets and fast bowlers will do the holding job so they will be excused.

What a farce :facepalm:

This non-selection has me more bummed out than any other selection crap that has been pulled in the last 10 years. What more can a guy do?

2 hours ago, SUMO said:

Play shardul quickly for 1 test ... Let him fail and discard him forever. Otherwise he will give excuses I didnt get a game.

If he doesn’t he will get a ticket to Australia and last time we took bowler him the legend vinay Kumar he got spanked all over the park.

Edited by gattaca

On 10/4/2018 at 8:20 AM, SUMO said:

Play shardul quickly for 1 test ... Let him fail and discard him forever. Otherwise he will give excuses I didnt get a game.

Why the hell play shardul in first place if other bowler is looking better than him in nets.

Answer the truth if people question you...say strongly that Siraj was bowling faster and better than shardul so he was played in 11.

Why the hell the team selection commitee be honest and true.

On 10/8/2018 at 3:51 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

Why the hell play shardul in first place if other bowler is looking better than him in nets.

Answer the truth if people question you...say strongly that Siraj was bowling faster and better than shardul so he was played in 11.

Team management queue system.Shardul is ahead in the queue.

I hope Chahar, Kaul are not ahead of Siraj

On 10/8/2018 at 3:51 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

Team management queue system.Shardul is ahead in the queue.

I hope Chahar, Kaul are not ahead of Siraj

On 1/11/2017 at 3:01 AM, express bowling said:

There is mention of his raw pace, inswingers and yorkers.....as  I suspected, this sort of explains the high number of bowled outs he has got.

Congratulations to future Trundler! Dancing Bear aka Bharat Arun will ensure that.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Siraj not getting any kind of zip and bounce off the deck today.

Shami was zipping the ball through on the same surface.

Why is.that? Seam position looks fine on release but ball is still woblling. Is it the wrist?

Yet another overhyped cr@p bowler.
You just need one over to do that....

This guy is special.....

Selected for wrong format.....

Moreover, he should be given a go for 3 to 4 matches before making an opinion...

He has a decent Yorker and usually get zip of the surface...esp with the red ball

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, gakgupta said:

This guy is special.....

Moreover, he should be given a go for 3 to 4 matches before making an opinion...

He has a decent Yorker and usually get zip of the surface...esp with the red ball

He has bowled 16 overs now in international cricket and his ER is over 11. 

3 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

This guy is special.....

Did you see the front foot pull shot in front of square that Marsh smashed? It was like a tennis forehand smash of a nothing bouncer. Just sat up there at a nothing pace to be thwacked.

Has bowled same short delivery to Shaun Marsh who has made merry. Needs to keep fuller to the left hander and bowl to the field. 

Or if he realy wants to bowl short, then take deep square leg and bowl that line all day for just one run. You have fielder up and witht har short line you will surely get hit for a four. That is Shaun Marsh’s strength to pull that for four.

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Has bowled same short delivery to Shaun Marsh who has made merry. Needs to keep fuller to the left hander and bowl to the field. 

Or if he realy wants to bowl short, then take deep square leg and bowl that line all day for just one run. You have fielder up and witht har short line you will surely get hit for a four. That is Shaun Marsh’s strength to pull that for four.

Unfortunately, this was not the ground for short pitched bowling. Small boundaries square of the wicket. He needs to improve his game awareness.