Md Siraj: Hyderabad Fast bowler

tweaker

1 minute ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:
i am seeing that avesh bowled few balls around 150K to david warner and even got his wicket...

How much of truth is in this news.?

Where???

see some avesh khan video's on utube..latest posted one's ..saying him as the fastest bowler of india.

Just now, vishalvirsingh said:

this guy ...siraj is going to suceed as he swings too..i think he is going to replace bhuvi very soon as bhuvi is slowing down and may be after one year , he may be replaced by Siraj as siraj is 135 to 144k bowler similiar bhuvi type with swing n pace both.

so he may play for long.

I don't think he gets as much swing as PK and BK, although he's faster than both at a similar point in all of their careers.

On 10/25/2017 at 6:25 AM, Vk1 said:

How many of you think his bowling action, persona is similar to some raw Pakistani pacer. I'm hoping him to be our Hasan Ali .

Also are some of these videos played with 1.5x speed? Action seems to happen in some fast mode.

action has flashes of sami.

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

I don't think he gets as much swing as PK and BK, although he's faster than both at a similar point in all of their careers.

siraj gets inward seam movement which is more dangerous than swing. top batsmen can counter swing but seam movement is difficult to counter even for the best.

Avesh Khan bowled 135 k to 142 k in the only IPL match he played.  Was bowling three or four 140+ balls per over in his first two overs.

The most impressive thing about his bowling was the zip and bounce he got from the slow deck, to visually hurry international batters.

If he can maintain his fitness, he will become a genuine fast bowler in a couple of years.

Edited by express bowling
On 10/26/2017 at 1:55 AM, express bowling said:

Avesh Khan bowled 135 k to 142 k in the only IPL match he played.  Was bowling three or four 140+ balls per over in his first two overs.

The most impressive thing about his bowling was the zip and bounce he got from the slow deck, to visually hurry international batters.

If he can maintain his fitness, he will become a genuine fast bowler in a couple of years.

didn't nagarkoti hit 145 despite being a couple of yrs younger?