Md Siraj: Hyderabad Fast bowler

tweaker

Videos of him please.....if he is just 135+ with no swing or movement of the seam,I will set myself up for disappointment because have seen plenty of such bowlers...Likes of Ishant,Yadav and Aron stood out for being able to hit 150's....Shami stands out for being able to hit 140+ with movement of the seam.

ANything less than 140 will be a disappointment.

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

Videos of him please.....if he is just 135+ with no swing or movement of the seam,I will set myself up for disappointment because have seen plenty of such bowlers...Likes of Ishant,Yadav and Aron stood out for being able to hit 150's....Shami stands out for being able to hit 140+ with movement of the seam.

The one clip i had seen  the ball came in a lot . Now at high pace of 140+  it cannot come in so sharply . Atleast not conventional swing. 

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT BOTTLE CAP REC=VERSE SWING!.  Seems more of 130+ ish at the moment 

15 hours ago, maniac said:

https://www.facebook.com/decenthyderabadis/videos/809009435878631/

Edited by Bleed-Blue
15 hours ago, maniac said:

https://m.facebook.com/decenthyderabadis/videos/809009435878631/

His pace could be around 135k. Otherwise there would have been a lot of hype already in media about the next fast bowling sensation. If one looks at recent warm up and irani trophy teams, it seems like selectors are not even considering him.

Stats in ranji looks promising (41 wickets from 9 matches. avg: 18.92 and sr: 39.58). I'll be glad if we get a wicket taking 135k bowler rather than another varun aaron.

7 hours ago, Riju23 said:

I'm glad he is in the team, looking forward to seeing him bowl

Do folks on here think S. Kaul is a real prospect? I was hoping Chama Milind would be in the RoI team instead of him

No, Kaul isn't a prospect. Would have liked Aniket Chaudhary.